就当我是风中飘零的野草
You can just call me a tumbleweed blowing in the wind.
萝丝 我们已经在甲板上绕了半天了
Well, Rose, we’ve walked about a mile around this boat deck…
谈天气 谈我的背景
chewed over how great the weather’s been and how I grew up…
但我在想 你来找我有别的用意吧?
but I reckon that’s not why you came to talk to me, is it?
-道森先生 我 -叫我杰克
-Mr. Dawson, l… -Jack.
杰克
Jack…
我想向你道谢
I want to thank you for what you did.
你不仅救了我
Not just for pulling me back…
-还替我保密 -不用客气
-but for your discretion. -You’re welcome.

Look…
我知道你在想什么
I know what you must be thinking:
可怜的富家女 她哪知人间疾苦?
“Poor little rich girl. What does she know about misery?”

No.
我没有那么想
That’s not what I was thinking.
我在想的是
What I was thinking was…
究竟是什么事 让她这么想不开?
what could have happened to this girl to make her think she had no way out?

Well, I…
所有的事
It was everything.
我周围的整个世界 以及当中的人
It was my whole world and all the people in it.
生活里的惯性
And the inertia of my life…
它不停地向前 我却无力阻挡
plunging ahead, and me, powerless to stop it.
哇 你看看这东西
God, look at that thing.
你可真是沉到底了
You’d have gone straight to the bottom.
已经发出了五百张请帖
Five hundred invitations have gone out.
费城所有的名流都会到场
All of Philadelphia society will be there.
然而 这时候
And all the while, I feel…
我觉得自己在人群中高声呐咸
I’m standing in the middle of a crowded room…
却没有人理会 没有人注意
screaming at the top of my lungs, and no one even looks up.
你爱不爱他?
Do you love him?
什么?
Pardon me?
你爱不爱他?
Do you love him?
你真没礼貌 怎么可以这样问题我?
You’re being very rude. You shouldn’t be asking me this.
这问题题很简单 你爱不爱他嘛?
It’s a simple question. Do you love the guy or not?
我们不应该谈论此事
This is not a suitable conversation.
就回答我的问题题啊
Why can’t you just answer the question?
这太荒唐了
This is absurd.
你我根本不认识
You don’t know me and I don’t know you…
我们没什么好谈的了
and we are not having this conversation at all.
你非常无礼而且自以为是
You are rude and uncouth and presumptuous…
我要走了
and I am leaving now.
杰克·道森先生 真是幸会
Jack, Mr. Dawson, it’s been a pleasure.
我找你出来是要向你道谢的
I sought you out to thank you and now I have thanked you…
而你却把我辱骂了一顿
And you’ve insulted me.
你活该
Well, you deserved it.
-好吧 -好吧
-Right. -Right.
-你不是要走了吗? -对啊
-I thought you were leaving. -I am.
你好烦
You are so annoying.
等一下 凭什么我得走?
Wait, I don’t have to leave.
这是我的地盘 要走你走
This is my part of the ship. You leave.
现在是谁无礼啊?
Well, well, well! Now who’s being rude?
你拿的那是什么玩意儿?
What is this stupid thing you’re carrying around?
你是干嘛的?画家吗?
So, what are you, an artist or something?
画得还不错嘛
These are rather good.
画得 还真好
They’re very good, actually.
这可是很细致的作品
Jack, this is exquisite work.
巴黎的人不怎么喜欢
They didn’t think too much of them in old Paree.
巴黎?
Paris?
你去过的地方可真不少
You do get around for a…
虽然你 你钱财有限
A person of limited means.
就说我很穷 没关系的
Go on, a poor guy. You can say it.
行 行 行
Well, well, well.
这是真人写生吗?
And these were drawn from life?
这是巴黎的好处之一
That’s one of the good things about Paris.
女孩子们不怎么在乎裸体
Lots of girls willing to take their clothes off.
你一定很喜欢这女人
You liked this woman.
好几幅都是在画她
You used her several times.
她的手很美 你看
She had beautiful hands, you see?
我想你爱她
I think you must have had a love affair with her.
不 只是爱她的手
No. Just with her hands.
她是个妓♥女♥ 只有一条腿
She was a one-legged prostitute.
你看
See?
她很有幽默感
She had a good sense of humor, though.
这位小姐
And this lady…
每晚总是坐在酒吧里
she used to sit at this bar every night…
身上穿带着她所有的首饰
wearing every piece of jewelry she owned…
等她的爱人回来
just waiting for her long lost love.
我们都叫她”珠宝夫人”
We called her Madame Bijoux.
她的衣服都破了
See, her clothes are all moth-eaten.
你很有天份 杰克
Well, you have a gift, Jack.
你真的有
You do.
-你会观察人 -我会观察你
-You see people. -I see you.
我怎么样?
And?
你不会寻短的
You wouldn’t have jumped.
上大学的目的是为了钓金龟婿
But the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
这点 萝丝已经做到了
Rose has already done that.
那个粗俗的女人来了
Look, here comes that vulgar Brown woman.
快 我不想跟她坐在一起
Quickly, get up before she sits with us.
我还正想跟你们喝茶呢
Hello, girls. I was hoping I’d catch you at tea.
抱歉 你错过了
We’re awfully sorry. You missed it.
我们正要到甲板上散步
The Countess and I were just off to take the air on the boat deck.
好极了 我也来跟你们聊聊
What a lovely idea. I need to catch up on my gossip.
伯爵夫人
Countess.
最后四个锅炉还没用到吗?
You’ve not yet lit the last four boilers?
没有必要
No, I don’t see the need.
我们的速度已经很快了
We are making excellent time.
新闻界知道这艘船很大
The press knows the size of Titanic.
但不知道她的速度
Now, I want them to marvel at her speed.
要给他们点新闻写写
We must give them something new to print.
泰坦尼克号♥的处♥女♥航 可是要上头条新闻的
This maiden voyage of Titanic must make headlines.
伊士美先生
Mr. Ismay…
引擎是新的 先得让它们跑顺
I would prefer not to push the engines until they’ve been properly run in.
我只是个乘客
Of course, I’m just a passenger.
一切由你做主
I leave it to your good offices to decide what’s best.
但你马上就要退休了
But what a glorious end to your final crossing…
若能在周二晚上抵达纽约
if we were to get into New York on Tuesday night and surprise them all.
报纸马上就会登出来
Make the morning papers.
这样退休多光彩啊?
Retire with a bang, eh, E.J.?
好船长
Good man.
后来 我又在 蒙特瑞的鱼船上工作
After that, I worked on a squid boat in Monterey…
接着又到洛杉机
then I went down to Los Angeles to the pier in Santa Monica…
在码头画人像 一张一毛钱
and started doing portraits there for 10 cents apiece.
如果我也能这样就好了
Why can’t I be like you, Jack?
要走就走 想去哪就去哪
Just head out for the horizon whenever I feel like it.
说我们会去那码头
Say we’ll go there sometime, to that pier…
哪怕只是说说
even if we only ever just talk about it.
不 我们一定会去 可以去喝便宜的啤酒
No, we’ll do it. We’ll drink cheap beer…
坐云宵飞车直到吐
we’ll ride on the roller coaster till we throw up.
我们还要在海滩上骑马
Then we’ll ride horses on the beach, right in the surf.
但要跟牛仔一样 不能侧坐
But you’ll have to do it like a real cowboy, none of that sidesaddle stuff.
-两腿分跨两边? -恩
-You mean, one leg on each side? -Yeah.
-你能教我吗? -好 如果你喜欢的话
-Can you show me? -Sure, if you like.
教我如何像男人一样地骑马
Teach me to ride like a man.
跟男人一样嚼烟草
And chew tobacco like a man.
还有跟男人一样地吐口水
And spit like a man.
你在学校没教吗?
What, they didn’t teach you that in finishing school?
没有
No.
来 我教你
Come on, I’ll show you. Let’s do it.
我吐给你看
I’ll show you how, come on.
-杰克 不行啦 -怕什么
-Jack, no. -Come on.
-不行 等一下 -来嘛
-No. Wait, Jack. -Come on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!