两个对子
Two pair.
抱歉 法布里吉欧
I’m sorry, Fabrizio.
抱歉?钱都输光了
Che sorry, ma vaffanculo! Did you bet all our money?
抱歉 得跟你妈说再见了
I’m sorry, you’re not going to see your mom again for a long time.
因为我们要去美国了 我是胡芦
‘Cause we’re going to America. Full house, boys.
快走
Come on.
我要回家了
I’m going home!
-我回家了 -我要去美国了
-I’m going home. -I go to America!

No, mate.
泰坦尼克号♥要去美国 剩五分钟开船
Titanic go to America, in five minutes.
快走
Shit, Fabri. Come on. Come on, here.
这下可风光了 我们要上船跟富人一起了
We’re riding in high style now. We’re a couple of regular swells.
是吗?可是差点输个精光
We’re practically goddamn royalty, ragazzo mio.
我的使命
You see? Is my destino.
很高兴告诉你 去美国当个百万富翁
Like I told you, I go to America to be millionaire.
-你真是混♥蛋♥ -没错 但票赢到手了
-You are pazzo. -Maybe, but I’ve got the tickets.
-你慢点 -让路
-I thought you were fast. -Aspetta!
等一下
Wait! Hey, wait!
我们是乘客
We’re passengers! Passengers!
你们通关了没有?
Have you been through the inspection queue?
当然有
Of course.
我们没有虱子 我们两个都是美国人
Anyway, we don’t have any lice. We’re Americans, both of us.
好 上船
Right. Come aboard.
你真是个大混♥蛋♥ 知道不
We’re the luckiest sons of bitches in the world. You know that?
再见
Goodbye!
-有认识的人吗? -没 这有什么关系?
-You know somebody? -Of course not. That’s not the point.
-再见 我会想你的 -再见
-Goodbye. I’ll miss you. -Goodbye!
-再见 -我永远不会忘记你的
-Goodbye. -I will never forget you!
亲爱的 跟上我
Come with me, darling. Let’s go.
60号♥
G-60.
对不起
Excuse me, ma’am.
在那边
Right here.
你好 我是杰克 幸会
How you doing? Jack. Nice to meet you.
杰克·道森 幸会 你好
Jack Dawson. Nice to meet you. How are you doing?
谁说你能睡上铺的?
Who says you get top bunk?
这里专供你们使用 先生
This is your private promenade deck, sir.
有别的吩咐吗? 告退
Would you be requiring anything? Excuse me.
-这一幅? -不对
-This one? -No.
是好多张脸那幅
It had a lot of faces on it.
就是这幅
This is the one.
全都拿出来吗?
Would you like all of them out, miss?
对 这房♥间需要些颜色
Yes, we need a little color in this room.
放到衣橱里
Put it in there. In the wardrobe.
又要挂那些画?
God, not those finger-paintings again.
真是浪费钱
They certainly were a waste of money.
这是我们不同之处
The difference between Cal’s taste in art and mine is that I have some.
我觉得很棒
They’re fascinating…
像在梦里一般
like being inside a dream or something.
真实却不合逻辑
There’s truth, but no logic.
-画家叫什么名字? -叫毕加索的无名氏
-What’s the artist’s name? -Something Picasso.
反正是个无名氏 他混不出名堂的 我保证
Something Picasso. He won’t amount to a thing. He won’t, trust me.
-狄加的画挂在卧室 -还好很便宜
-Put the Degas in the bedroom. -At least they were cheap.
放进衣柜
Put it in the wardrobe.
在雪堡 有个太太上船 名叫玛格丽·布朗
At Cherbourg, a woman came aboard named Margaret Brown.
我们都叫他莫莉
We all called her Molly.
她就是”永远的莫莉·布朗”
History would call her the Unsinkable Molly Brown.
别叫我等半天
I wasn’t about to wait all day for you, sonny.
来 提得动吗?
Here, if you think you can manage.
她丈夫在西部发现金矿
Her husband had struck gold, someplace out west.
母亲说她是”新贵族”
And she was what mother called “new money.”
第二天下午 我们向西航行
By the next afternoon, we were steaming west…
从爱尔兰出发
from the coast of Ireland…
前面什么都没有 只是一片汪♥洋♥大海
with nothing out ahead of us but ocean.
穆先生 带她出海施展一下吧
Take her to sea, Mr. Murdoch. Let’s stretch her legs.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
-全速前进 -遵命先生
-All ahead full, Mr. Moody. -Very good, sir.
全速前进
All ahead full.
全速前进
All ahead full!
小的们 开工了
Come on, lads, step lively.
读数
What’s the reading?
咱们起航了 全速前进
All right! Let’s stoke her right up! We go full ahead!
动起来 干活去
Come on, right back to work.
时速二十一里 长官
21 knots, sir.
快看
Hey, look!
看到没
See it?
又来一只 看到没?
There’s another one. See him?
看 它要跳了
Look at that one! Look at him jump!
我已经可以看见自♥由♥女神像了
I can see the Statue of Liberty already.
当然还很小啦
Very small, of course.
我是天下第一
I’m the king of the world!
她是史上最大的交通工具
She’s the largest moving object ever made by the hand of man in all history.
完全是由安德鲁先生设计的
And our master shipbuilder, Mr. Andrews, here, designed her from the keel plates up.
我只是负责造船 但这是伊士美先生的构思
I may have knocked her together, but the idea was Mr. Ismay’s.
他要造最大
He envisioned a steamer so grand in scale…
最豪华的邮轮 而且要空前绝后
and so luxurious in its appointments that its supremacy would never be challenged.
而她就在这儿 理想成真
And here she is, willed into solid reality.
说得好
Hear, hear.
鲑鱼
The salmon.
你明知道我不喜欢你这样
You know I don’t like that, Rose.
她知道的
She knows.
我们俩要羊排 三分熟 一点点薄荷酱
We’ll both have the lamb. Rare, with very little mint sauce.
你喜欢羊排吧?
You like lamb, right, sweet pea?
是香肠
Sausage.
卡尔 你要帮她切肉吗?
You gonna cut her meat for her, too, there, Cal?
船名是谁取的?
Hey, who thought of the name Titanic?
-是你吗 布鲁斯? -是的
-Was it you, Bruce? -Yes, actually.
取它”硕大无比”的意思
I wanted to convey sheer size.
大表示可靠 豪华
And size means stability, luxury…
特别是力量
and above all, strength.
你听过佛洛伊德吗 伊士美先生?
Do you know of Dr. Freud, Mr. Ismay?
他研究男性对尺寸的重视
His ideas about the male preoccupation with size…
你可能会有兴趣
might be of particular interest to you.
你是怎么啦?
What’s gotten into you?
失陪
Excuse me.
真是失礼
I do apologize.
她好呛 希望你能应付得来
She’s a pistol, Cal. Hope you can handle her.
我得开始注意她看的书
I may have to start minding what she reads from now on…
是不 布朗夫人
won’t I, Mrs. Brown?
佛洛伊德?他是乘客吗?
Freud, who is he? Is he a passenger?
这艘船很棒吧?
The ship is nice?
对啊 是爱尔兰制♥造♥的
Yeah, it’s an Irish ship.
是英国的吧?
Is English, no?
不是的 她是由一万五千名 爱尔兰人所制♥造♥的
No, it was built in Ireland. 15,000 Irishmen built this ship.
非常的坚固 爱尔兰人造出来的
Solid as a rock. Big Irish hands.
又有头等舱的客人
Well, that’s typical.
带狗到这儿来拉屎了
First-class dogs come down here to take a shit.
好让我们知道自己是啥身份啊
Lets us know where we rank in the scheme of things.
难道我们会忘记吗?
Like we could forget.
我叫汤米·雷恩
I’m Tommy Ryan.
-杰克·道森 -你好
-Jack Dawson. -Hello.
-法布里吉欧 -好
-Fabrizio. -Hi.
你的画能赚钱吗?
Do you make any money with your drawings?
老弟 甭想啦
Forget it, boyo.
你连接近的机会都没有
You’d as like have angels fly out of your arse…
别那样好吗?
as get next to the likes of her.
我当时觉得 自己的生活了无生趣
I saw my whole life as if I’d already lived it.
不是餐会就是舞会
An endless parade of parties and cotillions…
游艇赛 马球赛
yachts and polo matches.
老是跟同一批思想狭隘的人 永远言不及义
Always the same narrow people, the same mindless chatter.
我彷佛站在悬崖上
I felt like I was standing at a great precipice…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!