下个月满一百零一岁
101 next month.
好的 她是个”老老千”
Okay, so she’s a very old goddamn liar.
我查过她的底细
Look, I’ve already done the background on this woman…
她在20年代是个演员
all the way back to the ’20s, when she was working as an actress.
演员 你看吧
An actress. There’s your first clue, Sherlock.
她当时叫萝丝·道森 后来她嫁给卡维特先生
Her name was Rose Dawson back then. Then she marries this guy named Calvert.
般到柏湍镇 生了两个小孩
They move to Cedar Rapids and she punches out a couple of kids.
她老公死了 柏湍镇也没落了
Now Calvert’s dead, and from what I hear, Cedar Rapids is dead.
知道钻石的人全都死光了
And everybody who knows about the diamond…
但她却知道
is supposed to be dead or on this boat, but she knows.
她的行李可真不少
Doesn’t exactly travel light, does she?
快去 搭个手
Hurry up, give him a hand!
卡维特太太 我是罗威特 欢迎登上凯尔迪希号♥
Mrs. Calvert, I’m Brock Lovett. Welcome to the Keldysh.
送她进去
Okay, let’s get her inside there.
-卡维特小姐 您好 -好
-Hi, Miss Calvert. -Hi.
-欢迎登船 -谢谢
-Welcome to the Keldysh. -Thanks.
怎么
Yes?
-房♥间还舒适吗? -很舒适
-Are your staterooms all right? -Oh, yes, very nice.
见过我孙女莉西没有? 都是她在照顾我
Have you met my granddaughter, Lizzy? She takes care of me.
我们刚才见过了 在甲板上 记得吗?
We met just a few minutes ago. Remember, Nana, up on deck?
哦 对了
Oh, yeah…
这样就对了 我出门都一定带着照片
There. That’s nice. Have to have my pictures when I travel.
请问您还需不需要什么?
Can I get you anything? Is there anything you’d like?

Yes.
我想看看我的画像
I would like to see my drawing.
路易十六世有颗”王冠碧钻”
Louis XVI wore a fabulous stone called the Blue Diamond of the Crown.
在一七九二年时不见了
It disappeared in 1792.
差不多就是在他上断头台那年
About the same time old Louis lost everything from the neck up.
有人说 钻石被分割了
The theory goes that the crown diamond was chopped, too.
重新切割成心形 叫”海洋之心”
Recut into a heart-like shape that became known as the Heart of the Ocean.
如今它的价值 可远超过”希望之钻”
Today, it would be worth more than the Hope Diamond.
那东西重得不得了 我只戴过一次
It was a dreadful, heavy thing. I only wore it this once.
奶奶 你真的认为这是你吗?
You actually think this is you, Nana?
这当然是我 亲爱的
It is me, dear.
我那时很美吧?
Wasn’t I a dish?
我翻遍保险资料
I tracked it down through insurance records.
理赔条件是要绝对保密
An old claim that was settled under terms of absolute secrecy.
获理赔的人是谁?
Can you tell me who the claimant was, Rose?
我想应该是个姓霍克理的人
I should imagine someone named Hockley.
对 奈森·霍克理 匹兹堡钢铁大亨
Nathan Hockley. That’s right. Pittsburgh steel tycoon.
他掉了一条钻石项链 是他儿子买♥♥给未婚妻 你的
The claim was for a diamond necklace his son, Caledon, bought his fiance, you.
那是上船之前一星期时买♥♥的
A week before he sailed on Titanic.
沉船后就马上办理赔了
It was filed right after the sinking.
因此项链 一定跟着船沉入海底了
So the diamond had to have gone down with the ship.
看到日期没有?
You see the date?
一九一二年四月十四日
“April 14, 1912.”
如果你祖母就是那女的
Which means if your grandmother is who she says she is…
泰坦尼克沉没时 她就戴着那条项链
she was wearing the diamond the day the Titanic sank.
这也就使你成为我的新好友
And that makes you my new best friend.
这是从船上找到的
These are some of the things we recovered from your stateroom.
这是我的
This was mine.
真不可思议
How extraordinary!
跟我最后一次 看到它时一模一样
And it looks the same as it did the last time I saw it.
我倒是变了一点
The reflection has changed a bit.
要不要重返泰坦尼克号♥?
Are you ready to go back to Titanic?
是这样的 船的右舷撞到冰山
Here we go. She hits the ‘berg on the starboard side.
船身在吃水线以下破了一排的洞
She kind of bumps along, punching holes like Morse code along the side…
很大的洞
below the water line.
前舱便开始进水
Then the forward compartments start to flood.
水位上升 越过防水隔板
Now, as the water level rises, it spills over the watertight bulkheads…
因为隔板最高只到E层
which, unfortunately, don’t go any higher than E deck.
船首下沉 船尾就翅起 速度由慢变快
So now, as the bow goes down, the stern rises up, slow at first…
越来越快 到最后 整个船尾朝着天空
then faster and faster, until finally, she’s got her whole ass sticking in the air.
船尾重达二 三万吨♥
And that’s a big ass. We’re talking 20,000, 30,000 tons.
船身承受不了
Okay? And the hull’s not designed to deal with that pressure.
结果船身从中间裂开
So what happens? She splits, right down to the keel…
船尾掉回海面
and the stern falls back level.
船首下沉时 就把船尾拉直了 两截终于脱离
Then as the bow sinks, it pulls the stern vertical and then finally detaches.
船尾浮了几分钟后
Now the stern section kind of bobs there like a cork for a couple of minutes…
在凌晨两点二十分沉没
floods, and finally goes under about 2:20 a. M…
离出事两小时四十分钟后
two hours and 40 minutes after the collision.
船的前半部往前滑 在半里之外
The bow section planes away, landing about a half a mile away…
以二 三十里时速着地
going 20, 30 knots when it hits the ocean floor.
很酷吧?
Pretty cool, huh?
谢谢你这番精致的分♥析♥
Thank you for that fine forensic analysis, Mr. Bodine.
当然 亲身体验
Of course, the experience of it…
是有些不同的
was somewhat different.
说来听听 好吗?
Will you share it with us?
-我带你去休息 -不要
-I’m taking her to rest. -No.
-走吧 -不要
-Come on, Nana. -No!
把录音机递我
Give me the tape recorder.
告诉我们 萝丝
Tell us, Rose.
已经八十四年了
It’s been 84 years.
没关系 记得的就说 什么都可以
It’s okay. Just try to remember anything, anything at all.
你到底要不要听 罗威特先生
Do you want to hear this or not, Mr. Lovett?
已经八十四年了
It’s been 84 years…
我彷佛还闻得到油漆的味道
and I can still smell the fresh paint.
船上的磁器都是新的
The china had never been used.
床单也没人用过
The sheets had never been slept in.
泰坦尼克号♥被称为”梦幻之船”
Titanic was called the ship of dreams.
名副其实
And it was.
果然名副其实
It really was.
三等舱旅客 请这边走
All third-class passengers with a forward berth…
这边 这边 排好队
this way, please! This queue! Right here…
-你看这船 -是大轮船
-It’s a big boat, huh? -Daddy, it’s a ship.
你说得对
You’re right.
没什么大不了的嘛
I don’t see what all the fuss is about.
不会大过茅利塔尼亚号♥
It doesn’t look any bigger than the Mauretania.
绝对不能小看泰坦尼克号♥
You can be blase about some things, Rose, but not about Titanic.
她比茅利塔尼亚长一百尺 而且豪华得多
It’s over 100 feet longer than Mauretania, and far more luxurious.
你女儿真是挑剔啊 露诗
Your daughter is far too difficult to impress, Ruth.
人家说她是不沉之船?
So this is the ship they say is unsinkable.
没错 绝对不会沉
It is unsinkable. God himself could not sink this ship.
先生 请到主通道尽头检查行李
Sir, you have to check your baggage through the main terminal.
就在那边 先生
It’s round that way, sir.
拜托你了 我要照顾女士
I put my faith in you, good sir. Now, kindly see my man.
我的荣幸 请随时吩咐
Yes, sir. It’s my pleasure, sir. If I can do anything at all…
好的
Yes, right.
那部车上全部的箱子 这部车的十二箱
All the trunks from that car there. Twelve from here.
还有保险箱 送到宫殿套房♥ B52到56号♥
And the safe, to the parlor suite, rooms B-52, 54, 56.
小姐们 快点
Ladies, we better hurry. Come along.
-我的外套 -在我这儿
-My coat? -I have it, miss.
头等舱旅客这边请
Queue here for health inspection.
三等舱的乘客请在这排队接受健康检查
All third-class passengers queue here for health inspection.
-欢迎登上泰坦尼克号♥ -欢迎登上泰坦尼克号♥
-Welcome aboard, ma’am. -Welcome to Titanic.
对别人来说 她是艘梦幻之船
It was the ship of dreams to everyone else.
对我而言 她像是艘奴隶船
To me, it was a slave ship…
要把我押回去美国
taking me back to America in chains.
表面看来 我无异于别的大家闺秀
Outwardly, I was everything a well brought up girl should be.
内心里 我却在呐咸
Inside, I was screaming.
杰克 我们只剩这些钱了
Jack, you are pazzo. You bet everything we have.
没钱就没烦恼 白♥痴♥ 连船票也拿来赌
When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.
史文?
Sven?
好 关键时刻
All right.
有人一生即将改变
Moment of truth. Somebody’s life is about to change.
法布里吉欧?
Brizio?
-没有 -没有
-Niente. -Niente.
欧拉夫?
Olaf?
没有
Nothing.
史文?
Sven?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!