I’ll never let go. I promise.
掉头
Come about!
泰坦尼克号♥沉没时
Fifteen hundred people went into the sea…
有一千五百人落海
when Titanic sank from under us.
附近有二十艘救生艇
There were 20 boats floating nearby…
只有一艘回头
and only one came back.
一艘
One.
有六人获救
Six were saved from the water…
包括我在内
myself included.
一千五百人 才活了六个
Six out of 1,500.
后来 救生艇上的七百人只有等待
Afterward, the 700 people in the boats…
等死
had nothing to do but wait.
等着活命
Wait to die, wait to live.
等待宽恕
Wait for an absolution…
但永远等不到
that would never come.
这里可能找不到你的人的
Sir, I don’t think you’ll find any of your people down here.
全都是下舱乘客
It’s all steerage.
他脸色泛红 白胡须
His hair is reddish brown, and a white beard.
-没有别的名单吗? -没有了
-Isn’t there another passenger list? -There’s no other list.
-也许在别的船上 -我们尽力了
-Perhaps he’s on another ship. -We’re doing all we can.
我后来再也没有见到他
That’s the last time I ever saw him.
他后来结婚 继承庞大产业
He married, of course, and inherited his millions.
但29年的股灾 他生意大受影响
But the crash of ’29 hit his interests hard.
他便在那年吞枪自尽
And he put a pistol in his mouth that year.
是报纸说的
Or so I read.
请问您大名?
Can I take your name, please, love?
道森
Dawson.
萝丝·道森
Rose Dawson.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们没有找到杰克的任何记录
We never found anything on Jack. There’s no record of him at all.
不可能会有记录的
No, there wouldn’t be, would there?
在此之前 我也不曾跟任何人提起
And I’ve never spoken of him until now. Not to anyone.
包括你祖父
Not even your grandfather.
女人的内心是充满秘密的
A woman’s heart is a deep ocean of secrets.
但现在你们知道了
But now you know there was a man named Jack Dawson…
有个叫杰克·道森的人救了我
and that he saved me…
他彻底地拯救了我
in every way that a person can be saved.
我却连张他的照片都没有
I don’t even have a picture of him.
他如今只活在我的记忆里
He exists now only in my memory.
和平二号♥要上来了
Keldysh, Mir-2 on our way to the surface.
原本打算留到找到钻石时抽的
I was saving this for when I found the diamond.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
整整三年
Three years.
我满脑子想的都是泰坦尼克号♥
I’ve thought of nothing except Titanic.
我根本无法了解她的伟大
But I never got it.
因为我从未去深深体会过
I never let it in.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!