He’s a part of a big operation.
巫术行动
Operation Witchcraft.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
乔治
George.
-求你了 别这么对我 -是谁让你
– Please, I don’t deserve this. – Who gave you the message
去警告吉姆·普莱多忘记代号♥的事
for Jim Prideaux to forget about Tinker, Tailor?
-布兰德 -那是谁让你排挤了康妮·沙赫斯
– Bland. – To get rid of Connie Sachs?
-和威斯特贝 -布兰德
– Westerby? – Bland.
还是海顿
Or Haydon.
我不记得了 他们中的一个
I don’t know. One of them.
也可能是潘西 不
Or maybe Percy. No.
我记不得是谁了
Well, I don’t know who.
你就是个跑腿的
You’re just the messenger.
在他们中间来回奔波
Running between them all.
和巫师有关的事你都肯做
Anything to serve Witchcraft.
我对你们的情报来源了如指掌
I know all about your secret source.
我还知道你们不知道的内♥幕♥
And I know something you don’t.
我知道那个人是谁
I know who he is.
他是卡拉
He’s Karla.
你们中有人把绝密情报给了波里雅科夫
One of you has been giving Polyakov the crown jewels.
-我不知道 -托比 你在那边还是通缉犯吗
– I did not know. – Are you still a wanted man, Toby?
听着 乔治 我真不知道
Look, George, I didn’t know.
你站错了队伍
You picked the wrong side.
不 你必须相信我
No, you’ve got to believe me.
求你了 乔治
George, please.
我是忠心的
I am loyal.
我是忠心的
I… I am loyal.
别把我遣送回去
Don’t… Don’t… Don’t send me back.
求你了 乔治
Please, George.
别把我送回去
Don’t send me back.
把地址告诉我
Give me the address.
你们在哪里和波里雅科夫接头
Where do you meet Polyakov?
狗狗安静点
Hey, hey! Dog, dog, be quiet!
怎么了 你们是谁
What is this? Who are you?
-你是麦克雷格夫人吗 -是的
– Mrs. McCraig? – Yes.
-安全暗号♥是什么 -通风口
– What are the safety signals? – The air vent.
如果开着就没问题
Open and all’s well,
关着就是不要入内
closed and you’re not to enter.
话筒在哪里
And the microphone?
彼得
Peter?
选自菲利希亚·赫曼斯的诗歌♥ 卡萨布兰卡
男孩站在燃烧的甲板上
The boy stood on the burning deck
众人皆已逃离
whence all but he had fled
火焰吞噬了残骸
The flame that lit the battle’s wreck
照亮了阵亡的士兵
shone brightly o’er the dead.
他挺拔自豪地站立着
Beautiful and proud he stood
好似生来就能操控风浪
as born to rule the storm
英雄的血肉之躯
A creature of heroic blood,
化身在一名孩童的身上
a proud though child-like form.
这火焰翻滚着…
The flames rolled on…
而没有父亲的命令 他始终坚守…
he would not go. Without his father’s word
谢谢 再见
Merci. Au revoir.
去啊
Go on.
里基 整个情报机构都在找你
The whole service is looking for you, Ricki.
他们逮到你后肯定把你剥皮拆骨了
They’ll skin you alive if they find you.
说不定我就要他们找到我呢
Maybe I want them to find me.
你可以走了
You can go now.
把密♥码♥本留下
Leave the books where they are
钥匙插在机器上
and put the keys in the machines.
不行 班留在这里
No, Ben stays here.
里基·塔尔自称掌握
Ricki Tarr claims to have
对保障圆场至关紧要的情报
information vital to the safeguarding of the Circus.
史迈利先生
Mr. Smiley?
有出租车往圆场去了
Taxi approaching Circus.
是锅匠
Tinker.
裁缝
Tailor.
士兵也来了
Here comes Soldier.
人全齐了
Full house.
好了 大声念
Well, go on then. Read it out loud.
阿勒莱恩发给塔尔的私人电报
Personal for Tarr from Alleline.
要求你澄清后才能答应你的要求
Require clarification before meeting your request.
“对保障圆场
Quote, information vital
至关紧要的情报”
to safeguarding of the Circus, unquote.
此话不合要求 必须提供进一步情报
Does not qualify, send further information.
就是这样 潘西那小子 你就拖着吧
Ah! That’s it, Percy, you keep stalling.
我警告你 班
I warn you, Ben.
咱们这个单位里尽是浑蛋
We’ve got some really lousy people in this outfit.
要是我就他妈的一个都不信他们
I wouldn’t trust a fucking one of them.
他们开完会了
The meeting’s over.
他们准备走了
They’re leaving.
要是我们被打断了 有什么借口
好 开关关掉了吗 你去看一下好吗
确保你也参与了会面的安排
不等塔尔走到十英里以内
我们就能把他拦下来 除掉他
我是外交使团成员
让你们的手下过来时 他们最好记住这点
你为什么不高兴
没准莫斯科会赏你一枚奖章和一套公♥寓♥
我才是那个被派去西伯利亚的可怜虫
克拉多斯说几天后我就能回苏联了
Craddox says I’ll be off in a few days.
我一直在想
I keep thinking how much
自己有多怀念莫斯科的板球
I’m going to miss the cricket in Moscow.
我希望
I was rather hoping you
你能替我安排些琐事
might do a little light housekeeping for me.
我尽力
If I can.
有这么个女孩
There’s a girl.
给她些钱 好吗
Give her some money, would you?
再给她编个好点的掩饰故事
And give her a good cover story.
可以的话 告诉她我爱她
If it helps, tell her I love her.
钱都在那里
It’s all there.
还有个小伙子
And there’s a boy, too.
给他些钱让他别乱说话
Slip him a few quid to shut him up.
那些审讯伎俩我都知道
I know the inquisitors’ bag of tricks.
大部分都是我教的
I taught most of them.
就是看对方的反应
It’s just a reaction.
或者说是过激的反应
An over-reaction, if you like.
我倒是有一两个问题要问你
I did have one or two questions.
-关于普莱多 -他妈的
– About Prideaux. – Goddamn it!
-我不是把他弄回来了吗 -是啊
– I got him back, didn’t I? – Yes, yes, you did.
这是你够朋友的地方
That was good of you.
我很意外卡拉没有把他枪毙了事
I am surprised Karla didn’t have him shot.
还是因为你的缘故
Or do you think he held back,
他才手下留情
out of delicacy towards you?
去匈牙利执行任务之前
Did Prideaux come and see you
普莱多有来看过你吗
before he left on the Hungarian mission?
是的 他来过
Yes, as a matter of fact he did.
来说什么
To say what?
他是来警告你
To warn you.
因为他内心深处知道
Because he knew deep down
你就是那个地鼠
it was you all along.
你也知道
So did you.
乔治 我必须选择一边
I had to pick a side, George.
这可以说是美学上的考虑 当然也有道义上
It was an aesthetic choice as much as a moral one.
西方社会变得丑陋不堪
And the West has become so very ugly.
你不觉得吗
Don’t you think?
卡拉考虑过让你接管圆场吗
Did Karla ever consider having you take over the Circus?
我不是他该死的勤杂工
I’m not his bloody office boy!
那你算什么 比尔
What are you, then, Bill?
我是个下定决心的人
I’m someone who’s made his mark.
你有什么特别的话
Is there anything particular
要我转告安恩的吗
you want me to pass on to Ann?
乔治 我和她的事并不是针对你
Oh, that was nothing personal, George.
希望你能理解
I hope you understand that.
卡拉说你很了不起
Karla said you were good,
你是我们最大的威胁
the one we had to worry about.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!