The mole.
老总疯狂的想法
Control’s crazy theory.
我决定对此事守口如瓶
I was going to bury that so deep
绝不让他们问出来
they’d never get it out of me.
-现在看来太可笑了 -为什么
– Which was a joke. – Why?
因为他们已经知道了
Because they already knew.
而他们只想知道
All they wanted to know was
老总查到什么地步了
how far Control had got in his investigation.
你认识这个女人吗
不 我不认识她
No, I don’t know her.
告诉阿勒莱恩我们做了什么
他们有没有问起我
Did they ask about me at all?
问了
Yes.
那个小个子问起了你
The little fellow did.
他怎么说的我
What did he say about me?
他有个打火机
He had this cigarette lighter.
他在我面前不时地打着火
He kept flashing it about for me to see it.
还把上面的刻字给我看
Showed me the inscription.
乔治留念 爱你的
To George From Ann.
安恩赠
“All my love”.
他就是卡拉
Karla.
奇怪的是
It was odd.
他们把我送回了英格兰
They sent me back to England.
直接到沙拉特汇报情况
Straight to Sarratt for debriefing’.
他说他在病房♥里汇报情况的时候
He said when he was being debriefed at the nursery,
有人去看过他
he had a visitor.

Who?
托比·伊斯特哈斯
Toby Esterhase.
给了他一千镑和一辆阿尔维斯
He gave him 1,000 pound and an Alvis.
告诉他 他已经死了
Told him he was dead now.
不能再回去了
Couldn’t come back.
只能忘掉过去
Had to become a lotus eater,
忘掉所有发生过的事
forget everything that happened.
还说了老总的想法
Control’s theory.
锅匠和裁缝什么的全说了
Tinker, Tailor. All of it.
是的 我也这么想
Yes, that’s what I thought.
伊斯特哈斯怎么会知道代号♥的事
How on earth did Esterhase hear about Tinker, Tailor?
伊琳娜一直对我说 莫斯科中心
Irina kept telling me in Moscow Centre
高层的每个人都要笑死你们了
everybody on the top floor was laughing themselves sick.
她说卡拉为此很得意
She told me Karla was very proud of this.
她说所有圆场以为是金子的情报
She said everything the Circus thinks is gold
都是莫斯科编出来的垃圾
is shit, made in Moscow.
伊琳娜一直对我说 莫斯科中心
Irina kept telling me in Moscow Centre
高层的每个人都要笑死你们了
everybody on the top floor was laughing themselves sick.
不 我住在附近的旅馆
No, I had a hotel nearby.
那里的房♥价很便宜
They do have some seedy rooms.
伊琳娜一直对我说 莫斯科中心
Irina kept telling me in Moscow Centre
高层的每个人都要笑死你们了
everybody on the top floor was laughing themselves sick.
她说卡拉为此很得意
She told me Karla was very proud of this.
她说所有圆场以为是金子的情报都是垃圾
She said everything the Circus thinks is gold is shit.
这次会面从没发生过 明白了吗
This meeting is not taking place. Is that clear?
是的 大臣
Perfectly, Minister.
在城里某处有所房♥子
There is a house somewhere in this city
那里是阿勒莱恩和其他人
where Alleline and the others
与巫师驻伦敦代表接头的地方
meet Witchcraft’s London representative.
我以为拉康和你说清楚了
I thought Lacon had made it clear to you.
别参合巫师的事
Keep your nose bloody well out of Witchcraft’s business.
我就是在按拉康的意思办
It’s Lacon’s advice I’m following.
是你让我追随老总的脚步
You told me to follow in Control’s footsteps.
我觉得那不是什么好主意
I wouldn’t consider that sound advice,
瞧瞧老总给我们留下的烂摊子
given the mess Control left us with.
不是我抢功 阿勒莱恩和我
It has taken Alleline and, if I may say so, myself
花了很长时间才让一切重回正轨
this long to get us back in the game.
与阿勒莱恩及其他人接头的人叫波里雅科夫
The man Alleline and the others meet is called Polyakov.
你们认为他的任务
You believe his role is to bring information
是替巫师传递情报
from Witchcraft to you.
他真正的任务是将从地鼠这边获得的情报
His real role is to receive information from the mole
传回给卡拉
to take back to Karla.
这不可能
That, er… That’s not possible.
变成可能了
Made possible.
就在那幢你让财政部出钱的房♥子里
By you in the house you persuaded the Treasury to pay for.
巫师的情报是真实的 那是金子
Witchcraft’s intelligence is genuine. It’s been gold.
最多就比铜板儿亮一些
It’s just enough glitter amongst the chicken feed.
老总不相信奇迹和巫师
Control didn’t believe in miracles or in Witchcraft.
但是你们懒惰而贪婪
But you were lazy and greedy
所以你们把他排挤出了圆场
and so you hounded him out of the Circus
却引来了卡拉
and you let Karla in.
你还开通了谈判渠道
You opened negotiations
与美♥国♥佬♥交换起了情报
to exchange intelligence with the Americans.
美国人对圆场说了什么 克里姆林宫也一清二楚
What they tell the Circus, they’ll be telling the Kremlin.
巫师的情报 就是卡拉给你们的金子
Witchcraft’s information, the “Gold” Karla let you have,
不是为了引诱你们
it wasn’t to lure you.
而是为了引诱美国人
It was to lure the Americans.
事到如今
Now,
你们还把他当成生金蛋的鹅吗
do you want to take credit for that?
那我们怎么办
What can we do?
我们有那个地鼠想要的东西
We have one thing the mole wants.
-如果我去巴黎 -你一定要去
– If I go to Paris – You’ll go.
我是说如果我去
If I go to Paris,
你得保证把伊琳娜救回来
I want your word that you will get Irina back.
随便你拿谁去交换
I don’t care who you have to trade.
完事后我就退出
And I am out.
我想要个家庭
I want a family, thank you.
我不想落得你们这种下场
I do not want to end up like you lot.
你必须把她救出来
You will get her back.
里基 我会尽力
I’ll do my utmost, Ricki.
你好 乔治
Oh, hello, George.
你好
Hello.
托比 我们来聊聊忠诚吧
I want to talk about loyalty, Toby.
是老总招募了你 对吧
Control recruited you, didn’t he?
当时你还在维也纳的一个博物馆里挨饿
Found you starving in a museum in Vienna.
还被人通缉
A wanted man.
我听说是他救了你
Saved your life, I heard.
但到了关键的时候
And yet when the time came,
当你要在他和阿勒莱恩之间选择时
when it came to picking sides between him and Alleline,
你眼睛都不眨一下
you didn’t hesitate.
或许对你这种有战争经验的人
That’s understandable, perhaps,
这并不难理解
with your war experience.
我认为 你能混到今天
You survived this long, I suppose,
完全是靠你两边倒的功力
because of your ability to change sides.
所谓有奶便是娘
Serve any master.
乔治 你这是干什么啊
What? What’s… What’s this about, George?
我要弄清楚你到底在为谁卖♥♥命 托比
It’s about which master you’ve been serving, Toby.
有人在泄露情报 托比
Intelligence has been leaked, Toby.
有人一直从圆场窃取资料
Someone’s been taking files from the Circus.
不不不
No, no, no, no. No.
你搞错了 这是个误会
This is a mistake, a misunderstanding.
是不是有人把资料送去给俄使♥馆♥参事
Files were delivered to a Russian attache, weren’t they?
是的
Yes.
是的 我送过
And, yes, I delivered them.
但潘西·阿勒莱恩也送过
But so did Percy Alleline.
乖孩子
Good boy.
比尔·海顿
Bill Haydon.
还有罗埃·布兰德
And so did Roy Bland.
乔治 事情不总是表面看上去的那样
Things aren’t always what they seem, George.
这你也该知道
You should know that.
听着 莫斯科那边认为波里雅科夫
Look, Moscow thinks Polyakov’s…
是为他们卖♥♥命
…working for them.
我们时不时会给他些文件发回中心
Every now and then we give him the odd file to take back to them.
都是些不值钱的情报 就为取悦他的主子
Chicken feed, just to keep his bosses happy.
但波里雅科夫是我们的人
But Polyakov’s our Joe.
他是某个重大行动的一份子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!