Oh, Mr. Wu
哪里是我的前途
What shall I do?
老吴
Oh, Mr. Wu
哪里是我的前途
What shall I do?
老吴…
Mr. Wu…
一切都顺利吗
All go smoothly, did it?
我要回旅馆找乔治
I need to go to the hotel to see George.
史迈利先生不在旅馆 换地点了
Mr. Smiley isn’t at the hotel, sir. Change of venue.
乔治
George?
吉勒姆先生
Mr. Guillam…
很抱歉过了这么久才回来
Sorry it took me so long to come home.
里基是来帮我们的 彼得
Ricki has been helping us, Peter.
他把他的冒险故事都告诉我们了
He’s been telling us all about his adventures.
他是个双面间谍 乔治
He’s a double, George.
没什么”地鼠” 都是莫斯科中心编造的
There is no mole. Whole thing’s been thought up by Moscow.
卡拉给了他三万英镑
Karla bought him for £30,000.
因为你 我去了偷文件
I stole that because of you.
因为他 我还去监视自己人
I spied on my own because of him.
你知道我是什么感受吗
Do you know how that makes me feel?
里基
Ricki…
你说你向圆场发过一封
you said you sent the Circus
关于伊琳娜的情报的电报
a telegram concerning Irina’s information.
-是的 -那天是几号♥
– That’s right. – What was the date?
他不知道 因为根本没有电报
He doesn’t know because there was no telegram.
-整件事都是编造的 -11月20日
– The whole thing is a fabrication. – 20th November.
肯定是11月20日晚上
It must have been 20th November. Evening.
伊琳娜一直对我说 莫斯科中心
Irina kept telling me in Moscow Centre…
高层的每个人都要笑死你们了
everybody on the top floor was laughing themselves sick.
她说卡拉…
She told me Karla…
11月20日的记录没了
November 20th is missing.
有人在销毁记录 除非你认为
Someone is covering their tracks, unless of course you think
这只是个巧合
that’s just a coincidence?
那钱是怎么回事
What about the money?
卡拉要想保护”地鼠” 三万块钱不算什么
30,000 isn’t so much for Karla to pay if it protects his mole.
恐怕圆场有人知道了塔尔先生的事
I’m afraid someone in the Circus knows all about Mr. Tarr
并且想尽了一切办法来诋毁他
and is doing everything they can to discredit him.
所有圆场以为是金子的情报
Everything the Circus thinks is gold
都是莫斯科编出来的垃圾
is shit, made in Moscow.
你为什么不告诉我塔尔的事
Why didn’t you tell me that you had Tarr?
以防万一我不能从圆场全身而退
In case I never made it out of the Circus.
我要休息一下
I should get some rest.
我想你得花时间研究资料了
I suppose you’ve got your reading to do.
上来聊聊吧
Come up.
我见过他一次
I met him once.
卡拉
Karla.
那是1955年
In ’55.
莫斯科中心四分五裂
Moscow Centre was in pieces.
一轮又一轮的大清洗
Purge after purge.
一半间谍纷纷叛离苏联
Half their agents were jumping ship.
我四处奔走 策反俄♥国♥人
I travelled around, signing them up.
有好几百人
Hundreds of them.
有个人自称格茨曼
One of them was calling himself Gerstmann.
当时他正要回俄♥罗♥斯♥
He was on his way back to Russia
而我们肯定他回去的结果就是被处死
and we were pretty sure he was going to be executed.
飞机在德里停留24小时[印度城市]
Plane had a 24-hour lay-over at Delhi and that’s how long I had
我要在这段时间内说服他投靠我们
to convince him to come over to us
而不是回国送死
instead of going home to die.
那个房♥间很小
There’s a little room.
我坐在这 他坐在那
I’m sitting here. He’s sitting there.
美国人拷问过他
The Americans had him tortured.
他的指甲都没了
He had no fingernails.
房♥间里热得要命
It’s incredibly hot.
我当时精疲力竭
I’m very tired and all I want
只想快点了结此事回家
to do is get this over with and get back home.
我和安恩当时的情况不太好
Things weren’t going well with Ann.
我说的都是平常那套
I give him the usual pitch.
投奔西方 我们能给你舒适的生活
Come to the West and we can give you a comfortable life,
前提是你配合我们询问
after questioning.
他说了什么
What did he say?
想想你的妻子
Think of your wife.
你有妻子吧
You have a wife, don’t you?
来 我带了点香烟给你
Here. I brought you some cigarettes, by the way.
用我的打火机
Use my lighter.
我们可以安排她也过来
We could arrange for her to join you.
我们可以用人与她交换
We have a lot of stock to trade.
你回去被枪毙的话 她会被人排斥
If you go back, she’ll be ostracised.
想想她吧
Think of her.
想想看
Think about…
我一直
I kept on…
喋喋不休地说着他妻子
…harping on about the damn wife,
与其说是在说他 不如说是在说我自己
telling him more about me than…
当然 我应该站起来走人了
I should have walked out, of course.
但不知怎么地
But for some reason it
我觉得必须要留住他 所以我继续说
seemed important to save this one, so I go on.
我们其实没什么不同
We’re not so very different you and I.
咱们这一辈子
We’ve both spent our lives
都想在对方的制度上找弱点
looking for the weaknesses in one another’s systems.
难道你现在还没有认识到
Don’t you think it’s time to recognise
你自己的一方与我这边一样
there is as little worth
没有什么值得拼命的东西吗
on your side as there is on mine?
他什么都没说
Never said a word.
一句话也没说
Not one word.
第二天早上他上了飞机
And the next morning he got back on his plane.
他把那盒香烟原封不动地还给了我
He handed the pack of cigarettes back to me, untouched.
而他可是个老烟鬼
This was a chain-smoker, mind.
然后他飞回了俄♥国♥ 明知道是回去送死
And he flew off to what he presumed would be his death.
他留着我的打火机
He kept my lighter.
那是份礼物
It was a gift.
乔治留念
“To George from Ann.
爱你的安恩赠
All my love.
他就是卡拉
That was Karla.
他宁可死 也不愿投靠我们
He went back to die rather than giving in.
所以我知道他也不是刀枪不入
Yes, and that’s how I know he can be beaten.
因为他是个狂热分子
Because he’s a fanatic.
而狂热分子总是怀有疑心
And the fanatic is always concealing a secret doubt.
他长什么样
What did he look like?
我不记得了
I can’t remember.
今天之后 彼得
After today, Peter,
你必须假设自己被监视了
you have to assume they’re watching you.
如果你有什么事情要收拾
If there’s anything you need tidied up,
赶紧收拾掉吧
now is the time.
快弄完了
Nearly done.
老天爷
For God’s sake.
有时候我觉得他们简直都一样蠢
Sometimes I think they’re all sharing the same moronic brain.
如果你爱上了其他人 直说好了
If there’s someone else, you can tell me.
我是个成年人了
I’m a grown-up.
我知道 这个圣诞节会很棒
I know. It’s just going to be such a wonderful Christmas.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我太骄傲 不肯屈服
And I was too proud to give in.
而困难是不得不过得坎
I had to learn the hard way.
-骄傲… -彼得 准备好了吗
– That pride… – Peter, when you’re ready,
开始吧
put it on now.
大家一起来
Everybody!
-杰里 -乔治
– Jerry. – George.
-彼得 -杰里
– Peter. – Jerry.
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
关于吉姆·普莱多被杀那晚
About the night Jim Prideaux was killed.
当天你是值星官吧
You were duty officer, weren’t you?
是的 那天晚上老总让我留下来收电报
Yeah. Control asked me to man the phones that night.
他说有人在执行特殊任务
He said someone was doing a special job for the service.
他需要可靠的人在总机房♥值班