I just… I can’t stop thinking about her.
她都不是我喜欢的类型
She wasn’t even my type.
我必须救她出来 我欠她的
I’ve got to get her out. I owe her that.
卡拉会来追杀你
Karla will be looking for you.
人人都在追杀我
Everybody’s looking for me.
你不能待在这里
You can’t stay here.
这里不安全
It isn’t safe.
我说 你可以不爽我
I said, “You may fuck me
可明天一早还得对我毕恭毕敬
but you’ll call me “Sir” in the morning”.
好吧
OK.
这件事得告诉你
Just need to let you know.
有人上周飞往巴黎
Someone flew into Paris
用的是一本上了黑名单的护照
last week on one of our escaped passports.
-然后呢 -那人是里基·塔尔
– And? – It was Ricki Tarr.
干嘛告诉我这件事
Why are you telling me?
-这也许是巧合 -你个脑残侏儒
– It could be coincidence… – You are a poisoned dwarf.
怎么不去讨好你的首长
Why don’t you fuck off to his Majesty
别拉我和你们一起演这出闹剧
and stop trying to involve me in your cabaret?
伊斯特哈斯先生说 这也许是巧合 但是
Mr. Esterhase: “It could be coincidence but”…
海顿先生打断说
Mr. Haydon interrupting.
托比你个脑残侏儒
“You really are a poisoned dwarf, Toby.
怎么不去讨好你首长
“Why don’t you fuck off to his Majesty
别拉我和你们一起演这出闹剧
“and stop trying to involve me in your cabaret?”
你有点憔悴
You look tired.
我没睡好
I didn’t sleep well.
我要你帮我做点事 彼得
You’re going to do something for me, Peter.
我要去年11月的值班记录
I need the duty officer’s log book for last November.
所以你得再到楼上去 深入虎穴
I’m going to have to send you up a floor into the lions’ den.
要是你被抓住
If you’re caught,
你不能提到我
you can’t mention me.
我很抱歉 但你没有帮手
I’m sorry, but you’re alone.
-去年11月吗 -对
– Last November? – Hm.
吉勒姆先生
Mr. Guillam!
布里扬特
Bryant.
家里都好吗
How’s the family?
很好 今天得去楼上的登记室
Fine. Need to go up to the registry today.
好的 先生
OK, sir.
那你要给包领张出入单 先生
Now you’ll need a yellow one for the bag, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
早上好 吉勒姆先生
Good morning, Mr. Guillam.
早上好 阿尔温
Morning, Alwyn.
-要我帮你看着包吗 -谢了
– Want me to look after that for you? – Thank you.
你的出入单 吉勒姆先生
I’ll need your chit, Mr. Guillam.
不然道尔芬非杀了我 新规定
Dolphin will kill me if I don’t. New rules.
给你单子
So, chit me.
谢谢
Thanks.
-莎尔 真惊喜 -彼得
– Sal, lovely surprise. – Peter.
-这周末你什么安排 -你也知道
– What are you up to this weekend? – Oh, you know.
去看看阿姨姑妈
Visiting aunts.
我猜也是
I’ll bet.
D通道
Corridor D.
88在你右手边的中间
The two eights are halfway on your right.
111在旁边的格子下面
The three ones are next alcove down.
谢谢
Thanks.
现在放送布罗姆利的利比·巴尔
Here’s a request from Libby Barr from Bromley
点播的一曲《老吴当了洗窗工》
for “Mr. Wu’s A Window Cleaner Now”.
开始吧 乔治
Take it away, George.
你好 档案室 我是阿尔温
Hello. Archive, Alwyn speaking.
能找下吉勒姆先生吗
Can I speak to Mr. Guillam, please?
我是帮他修车的人
I’m his car mechanic.
我去看看他是否方便 请别挂
Well, I’ll just see if he’s available. Hold on, please.
老吴 哪里是我的前途
Mr. Wu, what shall I do?
-老天爷 -你的电♥话♥ 先生
– Oh, Christ! – Telephone, sir.
-谁的 -外线 先生 那家伙挺粗暴
– Who is it? – Outside line, sir. Someone rough.

Sir?
-你好 -先生 您的变速箱坏了
– Hello? – Your gearbox is bust, sir.
该死 你不能修好那玩意吗
Damn it, can’t you fix the bloody thing?
修不了 先生
Can’t be done, sir.
恐怕您得换个新的了
Afraid you’re gonna need a new gearbox.
那先给大车行打个电♥话♥ 你有号♥码吗
Well, phone the main dealership first. Have you got their number?
没有
No.
稍等 阿尔温
Hang on. Alwyn!
-阿尔温 -什么事
– Alwyn. – Sir?
把我的包拿来 好吗
Get me my bag, will you?
-但是 -就一会
– But… – Just for a second.
谢谢
Thank you.
稍等
Hang on.
-还在吗 -听着呢
– Hello? – I’m listening.
-9460335 -好的 先生
– Yes. 9-4-6-0-3-3-5. – Be right on it, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
彼得·吉勒姆
Peter Guillam.
你能来一下吗
Could we see you, please?
潘西有急事要找你
Percy would like quite an urgent word with you.
要是你现在到五楼来的话 那就再好不过了
If you can come now to the fifth floor that would be so kind.
当然
Yes, of course.
请帮我把这个放到升降机里
Throw that into the lift for me.
送到二楼 我不想再填什么狗屁单子了
Send it to the second floor, save me filling out bloody chits.
好的 先生
Will do, sir.
你这几天到乡下去干什么
So what have you been getting up to down there these days?
除了追逐当地的处♥女♥
Apart from chasing our virgins.
有两个阿♥拉♥伯人看来很有希望
A couple of Arab ploys that look quite promising.
还有 我的乒乓球越打越顺了
Apart from that, I’m getting quite good at ping-pong.
阿♥拉♥伯人
Arabs.
阿♥拉♥伯人从来就不可靠 是不是 比尔
You can rent one but you can’t buy one. Right, Bill?
里基·塔尔最近如何
How’s Ricki Tarr these days?
很好 我们每天都去福特纳喝下午茶
Fine. We have tea at Fortnum’s every afternoon.
我要知道你们的谈话内容
I require the matter of your discussion with Tarr.
我会告诉他 他肯定很兴奋
I’ll tell him. He’ll be thrilled.
你耸什么肩呢
What’s that shrug for?
我和你说的是那个卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
I’m talking to you about the traitor
他在伊斯坦布尔割了我们的人的喉咙
who cut the throat of our man in Istanbul.
而这个该死的叛徒就是你组里的人
I’m talking to you about a defector from your own damn section.
我还要指控你
I’m accusing you of
背着我和一个敌方间谍串通一气
consorting with an enemy agent behind my back.
所以你竟敢还对着我耸肩
Don’t damn well shrug at me!
你是不是想尝尝监狱的滋味
How would you like a term in prison?
好吧 我很久没见到他了
Well, I haven’t been seeing him.
所以你有什么话就直说 别绕圈子了
So get your facts straight and get off my back!
那如果我告诉你 塔尔在最近去过巴黎
So… if I told you Tarr had recently arrived in Paris,
你会感到意外吗
would you be surprised?
不 里基·塔尔干出什么事来我都不会意外
No, nothing would surprise me about Ricki Tarr.
那如果我告诉你 我们刚好知道
And if I told you we happen to know
上个月他的银行账户
£30,000 mysteriously appeared…
有了一笔三万英镑的神秘钱款
in his bank account last month,
你会感到意外吗
would that surprise you?
你的人是个叛徒 吉勒姆
Your man’s a defector, Guillam.
几个月前就叛变了
Turned by the opposition
而现在他们把他送了回来
months ago and now they’ve sent him back to us.
-为什么 -别管什么用处
– What for? – Never mind what for.
就是为了搅浑池水
To muddy the water, that’s what for.
散布谣言
To spread a whole lot of
让我们自乱阵脚
damn nonsense to get us chasing our tails.
重点是
The point is this.
他正在回家路上
He’s heading for home.
一看到他 你就立刻向我们几个汇报
The first peep from him, you come to the grown-ups.
明白了吗
Understood?
只有这间屋子里的人 别的王八蛋可不行
Anyone you see around this table but not another damn soul.
出去
Get out.
彼得
Peter?
谢谢 布琳达
Thank you, Belinda.
老吴

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!