That there is a mole.
他从没和你说起过他的疑问吗
He never mentioned his suspicions to you?
没有
No.
我只是想 你可以说是他的人…
Oh, I just thought that as you were his man, so to speak…
你跟他说了什么
What did you say to him?
我不得不认为
I’m afraid I thought his
他的偏执已经没治了
paranoia had rather gotten the better of him
他会毁了他的整个机构
and he was going to pull his whole house down.
布达佩斯的烂摊子
That bloody mess in Budapest.
见鬼 乔治
Damn it, George.
那是你的一代 你的遗产
It’s your generation, your legacy.
我本来以为
I would have thought,
至少这一切都是真的 而你会…
if there’s any truth in it, you’d want to…
我需要彼得
I’ll keep Peter.
还有个退休的督察长 孟德尔
And there’s a retired Special Branch man, Mendel.
我也需要他
I should like to have him.
抬起来
Lift up.
再马上放下
And quickly down again.
我知道一个地方 先生
There’s a place I know, sir.
利物浦大街附近有个小旅馆
A little hotel near Liverpool Street.
请小心使用 这是乔治王时期的家具
Be careful with it. Please. It’s Georgian.
我这位朋友的工作
My friend wants peace and quiet
需要安静的环境 波普格拉汉太太
in order to work, Mrs. Pope Graham.
不要他人打扰
No disturbances.
她的姓氏就是普通的格拉汉
Her real name is just Graham.
Pope意为教皇
加上波普只是为了听起来威风一些
Added the Pope for a touch of class.
彼得 你有老总公♥寓♥的钥匙吗
Peter, did you get the keys to Control’s flat?
这些古时的足迹
And did those feet in ancient time
是否穿越了英格兰翠绿的山峦
walk upon England’s mountains green?
乔治
George!
乔治 过来
George, get in here!
乔治
George.
坐下
Sit down.
看看这些乱七八糟的东西
Take a look at this nonsense.
这是苏联统帅部关于他们
Report by Soviet high command
最近在黑海海军演习的报告
on their recent naval exercises in the Black Sea.
就是海军部一直追着我们
Just what the admiralty has been begging us
管我们要的情报
for some information on.
-你怎么弄到的 -不是我弄到的
– Where did you get this? – I didn’t.
是潘西和他的小集团弄来的
Percy and his little cabal walked in with it.
-听着 老总 -闭嘴
– Look, Control… – Shut up.
真是骇人听闻
Style appalling.
这个怎么看都显然是假的
Patently a fabrication from beginning to end.
那没准就是真的
Just could be the real thing.
如果是真的 那就有金子般的价值
Well, if it’s genuine, it’s gold dust.
但是它的时事性太可疑了
But its topicality makes it suspect.
史迈利怀疑了 潘西
Smiley is suspicious, Percy.
这是从哪弄来的 通过什么渠道
Where did it come from? What’s the access?
我有条新的秘密情报来源
A new secret source of mine.
但对方又是通过什么渠道
But how could he possibly have access?
他能接触到最机密的决策层
He has access to the most sensitive levels of policy-making.
我们称其为巫术行动
We’ve named the operation Witchcraft.
潘西和他的人越过我们 史迈利
Oh, Percy and his pals bypassed us, Smiley.
直接向大臣汇报了
Gone straight to the minister.
而他允许潘西对他新朋友的身份保密
Percy has been allowed to keep the identity of his new friend
最高机密
top secret.
大臣也认为圆场泄露的秘密太多了
The minister agrees too many secrets are blown around here.
太多的失败和丑闻
Too much failure, too many scandals.
可靠的情报却少得可怜
Too little solid intelligence.
潘西说的有道理 老总
Percy does have a point, Control.
我们的敌人是共♥产♥主义 不能内讧
We should be fighting Communism, not each other.
而且我们也同时在失去信誉和伙伴
Meanwhile we’re losing our reputation, our partners.
你这美♥国♥佬♥的跟屁虫
Your bloody Yanks!
我们损失够大了 该要有所改变了
We’ve had enough! There’s going to be changes.
我们得做出决定
We need to decide if want
到底是过去重要还是未来重要
to be part of the past or part of the future.
当初我真不该救你
I should have left you where I found you.
-听着 -老总
– Look! – Control…
出去 都出去
Out, all of you!
如果巫师的情报是真的
If Witchcraft is genuine…
已经没有什么真的东西了
Nothing is genuine any more.
乔治
George…
你要我把这些搬到旅馆去吗
Do you want me to get this stuff over to the hotel?
艾莱旅馆
谢谢 随便放哪里
Thank you. Uh, anywhere will do.
彼得
Peter?
我要你帮我办件事
I need you to do something for me.
卡拉
我要你去一趟圆场
I’d like you to go to the Circus.
值班办公室的橱柜里
In the cabinet at the duty officers’ station
有最近退休人员的记录
are records of staff recently retired.
我要他们的照片
I’d like photographs of them
还有潘西·阿勒莱恩
and of the diagram of the
重组下圆场的机构图
Circus’s reorganisation under Percy Alleline,
和”爬虫”资金的所有支出
along with a list of all payments made from the Reptile fund.
在皇家剧院附近的街角有家咖啡馆
是的 三点三刻
不行 我没这时间
我知道
我知道这看上去是怎么回事
有什么要帮忙的吗 比尔
Help you with anything, Bill?
我只是在找首长大人
I was just looking for his Majesty.
他去防卫墙散步了
Well, he’s out walking the battlements.
真是尽职尽责
听说你出了点意外 彼得
Heard you had an accident, Peter.
是啊 我的手被抽屉划到了
Yeah, I cut my hand open on a drawer.
我们这儿什么时候换点新家具
When are you going to get some new furniture up here?
我会告诉伊斯特哈斯
I’ll have a word with Esterhase.
我们会优先考虑顶楼
We’ll make it a priority on the top floor.
-你现在去做什么 -吃饭
– Where are you off to? – Lunch.
一起吗
Want some company?
根据人事档案
According to the personnel files,
有七个人退休了
seven were due for retirement anyway.
其余四人看起来没什么特别
Another four don’t seem particularly mysterious.
杰里·威斯特贝于12月4日被开除
Jerry Westerby was dismissed December 4.
康妮·沙赫斯在11月28日退休了
Connie Sachs retired November 28.
正是你和老总被迫离开的两周后
That’s just two weeks after you and Control were forced out.
-回牛津 谢谢 -一块一毛五
– Return to Oxford, please. – That’s 1.15.
潘西一直以来都不同意
Percy has always resisted any proposal
对巫师情报的进一步开采
of a wider exploitation of Witchcraft’s intelligence.
别用该死的术语 拉康
Drop the bloody jargon, Lacon.
此前我一直拒绝将巫师情报
I’ve refused to share
同我们的盟友分享 大臣
Witchcraft with our allies so far, Minister.
贪心的家伙
Greedy boy.
我的目标是力排众议 确立巫师情报的价值
My goal has been to establish its track record beyond all doubt.
我觉得现在是时候
I think the time has come
接触我们的美国盟友了
to approach our American brothers-in-arms.
他们还对我们感兴趣吗
Will they take us back into bed?
我对一次性♥交♥易没兴趣
I’m not interested in a one-off trade.
我要能打进美国情报部门的渠道
I want on-going access to American intelligence.
你觉得我们搞得到吗
You think we can get it?
只要有巫术情报
With Witchcraft on our side,
我们要什么就有什么
we can get anything we bloody well want.
好吧
Fine.
那就去吧
Carry on.
沙赫斯
谢谢
Thank you.
我将你击倒
And I strike thee down…
那个
Oh, I, uh…
这可不行 谨遵医嘱
Not supposed to. Doctor’s orders.
淘气的乔治
Wicked, wicked George.
我不知道你怎么样 乔治
I don’t know about you, George,
但我真觉得自己糟透了
but I feel seriously under-fucked.
我听说安恩又离开你了
I heard Ann left you again.
她配不上你 乔治 一丝一毫都配不上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!