You see, the Queen is going to review all the preparations for spring!
也是仙女们展示才能的好地方 对吧
Yeah, it’s a good time for us tinkers to show what we can do, eh?
-哦 的确 -真的
-Oh, indeed. -Really?
像我就能做出一个车轮
Like me. I can be a wheel.

Hmm.
太好了 这就是我的机会
Perfect. That’s my chance.
好了 大家转过来 准备另外一边
Okay, everybody, turn! Ready for the base coat over here!
太好了 太好了
Splendid, splendid.
在女皇到来之前我们有足够的时间了
Stack those neatly, plenty of time before the Queen arrives.
是女皇
It’s the Queen!
什么 她来了 现在 奏乐
What? She’s here? Now? Play, music fairies.
嘿 奏乐
Yes, play!
女皇陛下 欢迎光临
Queen Clarion, Your Illustriousness!
作为春天的使者 我们欢迎你来到春天广场
As Minister of Spring, I welcome you to Springtime Square.
是吗 没有烟火吗 使者先生
What? No fireworks, Minister?
哦 可以的 我们马上安排 光之仙女呢
Oh, well, yeah, that could be arranged. Light fairies! Light fairies!
我开玩笑的 你总是小题大做
I’m teasing. You always make such a fuss,
所有的都准备的很完美
and everything always turns out wonderfully.
我想你会发现我们准备好了一切
Well, I think you’ll find that we have things well in hand.
当长青花盛开[指前面那朵花]
When the Everblossom blooms,
我们就可以迎接春天光临大地了
we’ll be ready to bring spring to the mainland!
听上去真是天籁之音
Music to my ears.
我知道你们做了几个月的准备工作
I know you’ve all put in months of practice and preparation,
但是 再接下来最后的几天里要再接再厉
but keep up the good work these last few days,
-因为作为一个仙女 -女皇陛下
-because just as fairies… -Queen Clarion!

Huh?
女皇陛下
Queen Clarion!
-我错过了精彩部分吗 -当然没
-Did I miss anything? -No, no, no.
喔 太好了
Phew! Good.
没事
It’s all right.
我发明了一些很神奇的东西
I came up with some fantastic things
当仙女们去大♥陆♥的时候能用的上
for tinkers to use when we go to the mainland.
她在说些什么
What’s she talking about?
让我演示给你们看
Let me show you!
首先 小花栗鼠不能咬碎整个胡桃 对吧
First, baby chipmunks can’t eat the whole nut, right?
他们的小牙齿不能咬大家伙
Their little teeth can’t chew big bites.
所以只要压下这根杠杆 它就会
So you just crank back this lever, and it’s…
糟糕
Whoops.
-还有些要改进 -是 是 是 你很聪明
-It’s kind of a work in progress. -Yes, yes, yes. Very clever.

Oh!
我还做了这个 这是一个花瓣喷雾器
And I made this, too. It’s a flower-sprayer.
-奇妙仙子 我 -请允许我在这里演示一下
-Tinker Bell, I… -Here, allow me to demonstrate.
对不起
Sorry.
-等等 看看最后的秘密武器 -亲爱的奇妙仙子
-But wait till you see this last one. -Tinker Bell, sweetheart,
没人跟你说过吗
has no one explained?
说过什么
Explained what?
修补仙女们是不能去大♥陆♥的 亲爱的
Tinker fairies don’t go to the mainland, dear.
什么
What?
那些事是由拥有自然天赋的仙女去完成的
All of those things are done by the nature-talent fairies.
你的工作就是在精灵谷里
Your work is here in Pixie Hollow.
-但是我想 -对不起奇妙仙子
-But I thought that… -I’m sorry, Tinker Bell.
哦 好吧 不 不 那没关系
Oh, okay. No. No, that’s good.
我的意思是 我无论如何都做不好
I mean, I really couldn’t make it anyway.
所以 很好 其他人都干很不错
So, good. Yeah. This actually works out good.
我的意思是 嗯 我得走了
I mean, well… So, I’m just gonna… Yeah.
这么快就回来了
Back so soon?
你没去
You didn’t go?
天啊 不是的 这里还有很多事情要完成
Goodness, no. Far too much work to do down here.
薇蒂亚是对的 做一个修补仙女糟透了
Vidia was right. Being a tinker stinks.
你说什么呢
Excuse me?
为什么我们不能去大♥陆♥
It’s just, why don’t we get to go to the mainland?
大♥陆♥ 谁又真正去过呢
The mainland? Who gives a pile of pebbles about the mainland?
但是玛丽仙子 其他仙女都可以去
But, Fairy Mary, the other fairies get to go.
奇妙仙子 你是花♥园♥仙女吗
Now, Tinker Bell, are you a garden fairy?
嗯 不是
Well, no.
-你是光之仙女吗 -不是
-Are you a light fairy? -No.
兽之仙女 或者水之仙女
Animal fairy? Water fairy, perhaps?
不是的 不是的
No and no.
是的 你都不是
No. You’re not.
你就是一个普通的修补仙女 你就是你自己
You are a tinker. It’s who you are.
你要为自己自豪
Be proud of it.
当你可以用自然的力量让花开放
The day you can magically make the flowers grow,
或者你可以收集阳光或者水珠的时候 你就可以去大♥陆♥了
or capture the rays of the sun and whatnot, then you can go.
在那之前 这里是你工作的地方
Until then, your work is here.
好主意 玛丽仙子
Good idea, Fairy Mary.
你拿到仙灵粉了吗
Get your pixie dust yet?
刚拿到
Just did.
-真是个飞行的好日子 -是啊
-Nice day for flying. -Sure is.
轮到你了 希芙蜜丝
Here you go, Silvermist.
谢谢你 泰伦斯
Thank you, Terence.
真希望奇妙仙子没事
I hope Tinker Bell is okay.
我知道 真是个可怜的孩子
I know. That poor little sapling.
昨天晚上她看上去真的很憔悴
She looked pretty wilted yesterday.
她就是躺在床上不起来我也不会责备她
Well, I wouldn’t blame her if she stayed in bed all day.
早上好 姐♥妹♥们♥
Morning, girls!
奇妙仙子 奇妙仙子 奇妙仙子 奇妙仙子
Tinker Bell? Tinker Bell? Tinker Bell? Tinker Bell?
猜猜看 我决定不再做一个修补仙女了
Guess what? I’ve decided I’m not gonna be a tinker fairy anymore.
-什么 -什么
-What? -What?
哈 我一直在想 为什么我一定要做一个修补仙女
Well, I was thinking. Why do I have to be a tinker?
就只会拿个锤子敲东西
Just cause some silly hammer glowed?
我的意思是 谁说那不是个错误呢
I mean, who’s to say it wasn’t some big mistake?
也许我可以转变我的天赋
Maybe I can just switch my talent.
转变你的天赋 我不知道奇妙仙子
Switch your talent? I don’t know, Tinker Bell…
如果你们肯教我 无论是谁
If you could teach me your talents, any of them,
也许我就可以展示给女皇陛下看我能用自然之力
maybe I could show the Queen I can work with nature, too.
那时她就会让我到大♥陆♥去传播春天
And then she’d let me go to the mainland for spring.
哦 奇妙仙子 那貌似行不太通
Oh, Tinker Bell. That’s just not how it works.
-哇 也许她可以的 -是的 她可以的
-Well, maybe she could. -She’s right. She could.
嗯 我从没有听说过有谁转变过自己的天赋
Well, I’ve never heard of someone switching talents before.
她是对的
She’s right. Me, neither.
你瞧 你们做的都是即美丽又神奇而且很重要的事
Look. You all do things that are beautiful and magical and important.
但是我呢
But me, well,
在我生命中肯定有比做锅碗更重要的事
there’s gotta be more to my life than just pots and kettles.
所以我希望你们能给我一个机会教教我
All I’m asking is that you give me a chance.
我会帮助你的 奇妙仙子
I’ll help you, Tinker Bell.
谢谢 希芙
Thank you, Sil.
我也是 肯定很好玩
Me, too. Could be fun.
嘿 万事开头难 但是我们可以试试
Well, first time for everything, I guess. What harm can come from trying?
但我还是认为这不是个好主意
Well, I still think this is a bad idea.
那么第一天是水之仙女的训练
So, for your first day of water fairy training,
我会告诉你怎么样来让池塘荡起涟漪
I could show you how to make ripples in the pond.
好的
Okay!
还有教你怎么样和小溪沟通
Or teach you how to talk to the babbling brook.
哦 听上去很有趣
Oh, that sounds fun, too.
等等 等等 我知道 我知道
Or wait, wait, wait. I got it, I got it, I got it!
在蜘蛛网上撒水珠
dewdrop on spider webs!
来这 我来跟你说怎么做
Come on. I’ll show you how to do it.
-祝你好运 奇妙仙子 -你能行的
-Good luck, Tink! -You can do it!
哦 嗯
Oh, um…
去看看
Go get on.
跟着我做 手这样伸进水里 然后
Just cup your hands like this, reach into the water, and…
好了 这样你就拿到水珠了
Okay, you’ve heard of a dewdrop?
千万不要掉下来了 这就是水之仙女的天赋
This is a don’t drop. That’s water fairy humor.
很棒
It’s good.
快过来
Come on.
好了 奇妙仙子 接下来就需要一点技巧了
Okay, Tink, now, this next part can be a little tricky.
它需要一双稳健 灵巧的手去
It takes a very steady, delicate hand to…
你的水珠呢
Where’s your dewdrop?

Oh.
我忘记拿了
Forgot my dewdrop.
嘿 我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!