Out of my way!
她们没有做出适当的调整…
They’re not doing much of anything…
她们开始跳了 波波,撞到一起了!
They’ve made a move. Bobble, there’s been a crash!
阿康, 快看比赛
Clanky, look at the race, lad.
风暴队和动物队 正在踊跃向前
The storm and animal teams are jockeying for the lead
他们进入了最后的冲刺 不分胜负
as they come into the final stretch. It’s a dead heat.
他们来了!
And here they come!
太棒了!
All right!
动物仙子胜出!
The animal fairies win!
我的风暴仙子是怎么回事儿?
What happened to my storm fairies?
嘢! 就该这么做, 巴克! – 嘢!
Yeah! Way to go, Buck! – Yeah!
罗塞塔! 坚持住! 就快到了!
Rosetta! Hold on! Just a little further!
我就知道你们能行!
I knew you could do it!
既然治愈仙子们没有完成比赛,你们可以进入下一项比赛!
Since the healing fairies didn’t finish, you guys move on to the next event!
喔, 天哪! 你说真的? 听到没, 小罗? 我们还没完!
Oh, my gosh! Are you serious? Did you hear that, Ro? We’re still in it!
那么,第一场比赛后, 动物仙子队,排名暂时领先!
So, after one event, the animal fairies are atop the leader board!
要不是那些花♥园♥仙子挡路,第一就是我们的!
If it wasn’t for those garden fairies, we’d be in first right now!
动物仙子本来就有优势,再说, 还有其他比赛呢.
The animal team deserved to win. Besides, there are plenty of events left.
冷静,我需要冷静
Focus. Need to focus.
好了,在来一遍,快点,再来一遍
All right, do the thing. Go on, do the thing.
谁最快?
Who’s the fastest?
是兰博
Rumble is.
谁最强?
Who’s the strongest?
是兰博
Rumble is.
谁带来雷鸣?
Who brings the thunder?
是兰博!我是说,兰博带来了雷鸣!
Rumble is! I mean, Rumble does!
兰博为何而来?
And what’s Rumble going for?
指向胜利!指向胜利!指向胜利!
One for the thumb. One for the thumb! One for the thumb!
兰博感觉好多了
Rumble feels better.
加油吧
Go team.
听我说,小叮当, 记住膝盖弯曲,手肘放在里面.
Now, Tinker Bell, remember to bend your knees, and keep your elbows in.
我告诉过你, 这不是裙子
I told you, it’s not a skirt.
怎么不是裙子!
It is a skirt!
这是苏格兰裙!
It’s a kilt!
等到明天,我们一定会有所斩获!
Just wait until tomorrow. That’s when we’ll make our move!
听我说, 克洛伊, 你表现的很好,比赛也很有意思
Look, Chloe, you’ve done great, and this has been buckets of fun,
只是我们排名垫底,最终我们可能会被…
but we’re in last place. It’s just a matter of time till we…
你意识到你做了什么吗?
Do you realize what you’ve done?
你竟然完成了第一天的比赛!
You’ve made it past the first day!
这超越了历届的花♥园♥仙子队!
It’s further than any garden fairy team in history!
你太鼓舞人心了
You’re such an inspiration.
并且你还会做的更好.如果罗塞塔尽力的话
And you’d be doing even better if Rosetta were actually trying.
喂! 我在尽力!
Hey! I was trying!
是吗?
Really?
那也叫尽力?
That was trying?
好啦, 伙计们,让罗塞塔静一下
Come on, guys. Give Rosetta a break.
她已经做的很好了,我们现在是团队
She’s doing the best she can, and we’re a team now,
所以你们欢呼的话,应该为我们俩欢呼, 好吗?
so if you’re gonna cheer, you have to cheer for the both of us, okay?
等到明天,我们会做的更好,对吗, 小罗?
And just wait till tomorrow. We’re gonna do even better. Right, Ro?
努力争取…
Dig down deep…
赢得胜利
And break the streak.
努力争取,赢得胜利 – 努力争取,赢得胜利
Dig down deep and break the streak. – Dig down deep and break the streak.
太感人了
Beautiful.
今天我们将会有许多比赛项目,包括鼠背马球,树枝球…
We’ve got a full slate of events today, including mouse polo, twig spheres…
阿康…
Clank…
…还有茶杯挑战赛. 但是首先…
…and the tea cup challenge. But first…
我能说句吗?
Can I do one?
好的, 请便
Well, be my guest.
但是首先, 蜻蜓滑水!
But first, dragonfly waterskiing!
阿康!
Clank!
你今天准备的怎么样?
You ready for today?
尽力准备了
Ready as I can be.
至少水比较干净,又不会又脏又黏
At least the water’s nice and clear. It’s not dirty or slimy.
好的, 你要这样做
Okay, this is how you do it.
胳膊绷直, 膝盖弯曲向后倾斜
Arms straight, bend your knees and lean back.
哇哦, 这看起来很简单嘛.我想我能…
Wow, this actually looks easy. I think I could…
注意角度!
Watch your angle!
弯曲膝盖!向右靠!
Bend your knees and lean to the right!
嘢, 你会了!
Yeah, you’ve got it!
好了, 当我们到中间时,抢到弹珠就带回来.
Okay, when we get to the center, grab the marble and carry it back.
好, 我尽力
Okay, I’ll try.
停!
Stop!
上!
Go!
我拿到一个!
I got one!
好球!
Nice shot!
打得好, 克洛伊! – 嘢!
Great shot, Chloe! – Yeah!
漂亮的传切配合, 小罗!
Nice give-and-go, Ro!
太棒了!
That was great!
打得好!
Good game!
谢谢!
Thank you!
怎么不关心一下自己的比赛?
Why don’t you worry about your own game?
让我们再快点.
Let’s speed this along.
你说的对!
You got it!
多点仙尘
More pixie dust!
不, 不, 不, 不, 不!
No, no, no, no, no!
准备飞翔吧!
Get ready to fly!
继续, 继续, 我们能做到
Keep going, keep going, keep going. We can do it.
让开路!
Get out of my way!
嘢! 我们做到了! – 兰博赢了! 嘢, 指向胜利!
Yes! We did it! – Rumble wins! Yeah, one for the thumb!
小罗?
Ro?
罗塞塔, 你得从滑梯上下去!
Rosetta, you have to go down the slide!
我正做呢!
I am!
没错, 但是用滑的会更快
Yes, but it’s faster if you get in the slime.
不, 不, 不. 等我到下面再和你会合
No, no, no. I’ll just meet you down there.
但是我们不能一起完成的话,是不算数的!
But if we don’t finish together, it doesn’t count!
克洛伊, 我也想啊, 只是我做不到
Chloe, I want to. But I just can’t do it.
噢,运气欠佳的花♥园♥仙子
Bad luck for the garden fairies.
但是她们仍然完成了比赛, 不是吗, 波波?
But they’re still in the final event, aren’t they, Bobble?
是啊, 但是现在她们变成最后一名了!
Aye, but now they’ll start in last place!
排在最后的 从来没赢过最终比赛
And no one has ever won it from last place.
你让兰博笑死了
You really made Rumble laugh.
那些个傻乎乎的动作,都是为了不被弄脏?
All that bumbling and stumbling, just so you wouldn’t get dirty?
一边儿去, 雷电脑袋
Get lost, thunder head.
我的意思是说在你们所有的失败里
I mean of all the garden fairy failures,
这是最丢人的一次了!
this has got to be the most humiliating one of all time!
你什么意思?
What’s your point?
我的意思是说你们花♥园♥仙子就该保持光鲜亮丽
My point is garden fairies should just stick to being pretty.
这不就是你们最擅长的嘛
That’s what you’re good at.
不过呢, 这也是你们一直在做的事儿
But, hey, that’s what you’ve been doing.
克洛伊, 我刚才…
Chloe, I just…
别自责了, 罗塞塔,你已经尽力了
Don’t blame yourself, Rosetta. You did everything you could.
呃, 我…
Well, I…
我想我得为了明天的比赛打扮的漂亮一些
I guess I’ll go get cleaned up for the final event tomorrow.
如果我们表现的很糟,也不能看上去很糟,你说呢?
If we’re gonna look bad, we don’t wanna look bad, you know?
修补仙子们,你们有五分钟的时间 来调整你们的车辆
Tinker fairies, you have five minutes to finish adjusting the carts.
罗塞塔? 是你吗?
Rosetta? Is that you?
克洛伊, 我得向你道歉,需要改变的人不是你,应该是我
Chloe, I owe you an apology. You didn’t need a makeover. I did.
哇哦!
Wow!
调整完毕,我们…
I finished the modifications we…
罗塞塔, 你看上去棒极了!
Rosetta, you look amazing!
谢了, 叮当
Thanks, Tink.
你让他们改进了车子?
You guys modified our cart?
我回去研究了一下赛程
I went back and studied the derby.
我有个赢得比赛的计划
And I have a plan to win this whole thing.
那么, 你准备好努力争取了吗?
Now, are you ready to dig down deep?
噢嘢,赢得胜利
Oh, yeah. And break the streak.
来吧, 仙子们,最后的比赛就在这里
This is it, fairy fans. The final event.
现在,排成一列纵队的精灵车在站点里
Now, the teams will begin the pixie cart derby in single file,
随时准备出发
based on the standings.
将有三次机会能抄近路,飞跃悬崖…
There are only three chances to pass. The jump…
我可不想跳

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!