I stumbled into that flying machine of yours.
那东西真是棒
That thing is awesome!
我只剩一点仙粉了 它带我来到这里
I only had a pinch of dust left. It got me all the way here.
你找到我的气球了
You found my balloon?
但你怎么有那么仙粉来这里
But where did you even get the dust to make it this far?
我借了一点点
I, you know, borrowed a little extra.
-你为我而违规了 -我知道你需要帮助
-You broke the rules for me? -Hey, I knew you needed my help.
跑
Run!
亮亮
Blaze!
坚持住
Hold on!
-真好玩 -什么
-That was kind of fun. -What?
那是我们出去的路
There’s our way out.
泰伦斯 帮忙拖延一下时间 来 亮亮
Terence, buy me some time. Come on, Blaze.
回去 你们这些脏鼠
Back, you dirty rats!
-它们走了 -嗯
-Are they gone? -They’re gone.
走吧
Let’s go.
过来 你这个邪恶的怪物
Come here, you vicious monster.
我们怎么让它飞起来呢
Now, how are we gonna fly this thing?
我来这里把最后的仙粉都用完了
I used the last of my dust getting it here.
幸运的话 我的仙粉袋
Well, with any luck, my pixie-dust bag
应该在附近
should be around here somewhere.
那够吗
Is it enough?
-足够了 起锚 -好的 船长
-Yeah, it’s enough. Anchors up. -Aye-aye, Captain.
只要一点仙粉放在前面 就能让它飞起来
Just a little bit of pixie dust up front will get this baby going.
那就能飞了
That should do the trick.
哇
Wow
有个仙粉看守仙子在旁边真不错
I guess it pays to have a dust-keeper fairy around.
我说过我们也许会成功的
I’m telling you, we just might make it.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
我们回去后会怎样呢
What’s gonna happen when we get back?
你会再有一颗月光石吗
Would you happen to have an extra moonstone?
我不知道是否有用 但我带来了这个
I don’t know if it’s gonna help, but I brought this.
我的节杖
My scepter.
我有个主意
Hey, I’ve got an idea.
-泰伦斯 -对
-Terence? -Right. Right.
我知道 你需要私人空间
No, I know. You need your space.
不 得要你帮忙才行 你肯帮我吗
No. I can’t do this without you. Would you help me?
当然
Sure.
我转动这个 它就能进去
If I turn this, then this can go in here.
等等 你认为这能行
Wait a second. You think this would work?
-耶 -好了
-Yeah. Yeah! -Okay, okay.
设定为30度角
Set it at a 30-degree angle
那样月光石的反射特性
so that the reflective qualities of the moonstone…
就能被月光放大
Are magnified in relation to the moonbeam rays.
对 你真是个天才
Yes! You’re a genius.
-差不多了 我只需要 -锋利的东西
-I almost got it. I just need… -Like a sharp thingy?
对
Yeah.
抱歉 亮亮
Excuse me, Blaze.
那比我记得的要重一些
That’s a bit heavier than I remember.
1492 1493
1492 1493…
不
No, no, no.
没事的 奇妙仙子随时都会到
It’s all right. Tink will be here any second now.
蓝色收获月已经升起来了
The blue harvest moon is high.
月光也差不多了
The moonbeams are almost at their mark.
真是个灾难
This is a disaster.
玛丽仙女 奇妙仙子呢
Fairy Mary, where is Tinker Bell?
-我不知道 -你
-I don’t know! -You…
部长 玛丽仙女
Minister, Fairy Mary?
-在 殿下 -在 殿下
Yes, Your Highness?
有问题吗
Is anything the matter?
-有 -没有 殿下
-Yes… -No, Your Highness.
-奇妙仙子在哪里 -我们已经
-Where is Tinker Bell? -Well, we’ve been…
看
Look up there!
奇妙仙子
Tinker Bell!
大家好
Hi, everybody!
-哇 -哇
-Wow -Wow
嗨 克丽安女王 玛丽仙女 我成功了
Hi! Queen Clarion, Fairy Mary, I made it!
-她在那里 -那是个入口
-There she is. -Now that’s an entrance.
时间刚刚好
Right in the nick of time.
殿下
Your Highness.
奇妙仙子 在季节之初
Tinker Bell, at the beginning of the season,
你被授予了一个伟大的责任
you were entrusted with a great responsibility.
秋天节杖在哪里
Where is the fall scepter?
出了些小问题
There were complications,
但现在已经就绪了 殿下
but it’s ready now, Your Highness.
这边 孩子
This way, dear.
小精灵谷的仙子们 我给你们献上秋天节杖
Fairies of Pixie Hollow, I present the autumn scepter.
月光石 一 二
The moonstone! 1, 2…
别但心 玛丽仙女 等等
No, no. Don’t worry, Fairy Mary. Just… Just wait.
等等
Wait, wait.
快
Come on, come on.
一定要成功
Please work. Please work. Please work.
殿下 我从来没有见过 那么多的蓝色仙粉
Your Majesty, I’ve never seen this much blue pixie dust before.
确实
Indeed.
至少有一百万把 或许更多
It’s at least a million smidges. Maybe more.
-是更多 -比更多还多
-It’s more. -Yeah. Much more.
太神奇了
This is amazing!
-只有奇妙仙子能做到 -很棒 对吧
-Only Tinker Bell. -Pretty good, huh?
来吧 姑娘们 表演时间到了
Come on, girls. It’s show time.
小精灵谷的仙子们
Fairies of Pixie Hollow,
我们多个世纪以来 不间断地庆祝这个狂欢节
we have celebrated this revelry without interruption for centuries.
我相信今晚是最棒的狂欢节
Tonight, I believe, is our finest revelry ever,
得感谢我们的奇妙仙子
thanks to one very special fairy, Tinker Bell.
还有她的朋友泰伦斯
And her friend, Terence.
-还有她的新朋友 -亮亮
-And her new friend. -Blaze.
当然 还有亮亮 我们都该感谢他们
Yes, of course. Blaze. We owe them all our thanks.
-我是如此为你骄傲 -谢谢你 玛丽仙女
-I’m so proud of you. -Thank you, Fairy Mary.
你是怎样想到把月光石
What made you think of breaking the moonstone
弄成碎块的呢
into all those tiny little pieces?
真是天才
Genius!
你来引路 孩子
On your lead, my dear.
大家注意了 仙粉树
All right, everyone. To the pixie-dust tree!
该我们上场了
That’s our cue!
那里有泡泡 启动啊 胖子
There are the bubbles. Hit it, Clank.
成功了 波波
It worked, Bobble! It worked!
当然
Aye, it certainly did.
为了让你相信你自己
To believe in who you are
相信你对他们很重要
Who you were always meant to be
为了让你敞开心扉
To you open up your heart
让你的精神得到释放
Then you set your spirit free
在这个季节的这个时候
In this time of the season
每一棵树上的每一片树叶
Every leaf on every tree
都开始散发光芒
Start to shine
过来看看
Come and see
牵起我的手
Take my hand
跟我一起
Come with me
飞起来
And fly
最珍贵的宝藏不是金银珠宝
The greatest treasures are not gold
也不是艺术品
Nor jewels, nor works of art
而是不能握在手中的东西 只能用心去感受
They cannot be held in your hands They’re held within your heart
世俗的东西 会随着季节变换而逐渐消逝
For worldly things will fade away as seasons come and go
“但真正的友谊的宝藏 将永远不会失去光芒”
But the treasure of true friendship will never lose its glow
有时候你会认为自己一个人可以
Sometimes you think you’ll be fine by yourself
但是只有在梦里你才会觉得自己可以完成所有的事情
‘Cause a dream is a wish that you make all alone
虽然那很容易让你感觉不需要任何人的帮助
It’s easy to feel like you don’t need help
但是实际上却很难自己一个人走完所有的路
But it’s harder to walk on your own
你的内心会发生改变
You’ll change inside
当你意识到的时候
When you realize
来到这个世界生活
The world comes to life
任何事情都会变好的
And everything’s all right
从开始到结束