-谁 -奇妙仙子
-Who? -Tink!
我知道她的压力很大
I know she’s under a lot of pressure,
但她不应该那么对我
but she shouldn’t have treated me that way.
她应该道歉
She should apologize.

Who?

Me.
太感谢你了 猫头鹰先生
Thank you so much, Mr. Owl.
你真是最明智的生灵
You know what? You are truly the wisest of all the creatures.
那些家伙又在笑我的短裙了
The fellows are making fun of my kilt again.
-谁 -仓库的人
-Who? -The guys at the depot!
他们叫这个短裙
They keep calling it a skirt.
嘿 奇妙仙子 是我
Hey, Tink, it’s me.
我知道你生我的气 但我有话跟你说
Look, I know you’re mad at me, okay, but there’s something I need to tell you.
奇妙仙子
Tink?
有人在家吗
Anyone home?
月光石
The moonstone.
什么
What?
-打包食物 -仙粉 -暖衣 -飞向北方 -找魔镜
亮亮 我们只剩一天了 我们得很快找到沉船才行
It’s our last day, Blaze. We gotta find that shipwreck soon.
没人能通过神秘的怪兽桥
None shall pass the secret troll bridge.
怪兽桥 我还以为是”收费桥”
Troll bridge? I thought it was “toll bridge.”
听着 伙计们 我不想惹麻烦
Look, fellas, I don’t want any trouble.
我们是神秘的守卫
We are guardians of the secret…
-嘿 嘿 -怎么了
-Hey, hey, hey! Hey! -What?
该我来说凶险的警告了 笨蛋
It’s my turn to give the ominous warning, blockhead.
-不是 -是
-Is not. -Is too.
-不是 不是 -是 是
-Is not! Not! Not! Not! -Is too! Is too! Too! Too! Too!
你上次说过了
You did it last time.
那是300多年前了
That was over 300 years ago!
说吧
Go ahead.
我们是神秘桥的守卫
We are guardians of the secret bridge.
离开这里 否则我们 会把你的骨头做成我们的床
Beat it before we grind your bones to make our bed.
-面包 -什么
-Bread. -What?
台词是”把你的骨头做成我们的面包”
The expression is, “Grind your bones to make our bread,” not “bed.”
真的
Really?
谁想要用骨头来做面包
Who would want to make bread out of bones?
会崩掉牙齿的
Might break a tooth.
那么 谁想要 睡在骨头做的床上呢
Well, who would want to sleep in a bed made of bones?
背部会很硬的 会让你的脖子痉挛 你这个笨蛋
It’s hard on the back. It’ll put a crick in your neck, you knucklehead.
别在受害者前透露消息
Ix-nay in front of the ictim-vay.
猪脑子
Gravel for brains.
-毛脸 -顶针头
-Fuzz face. -Thimble head.
-臭嘴巴 -鼓眼睛
-Stinky breath. -Googly eyes.
-耳屎耳朵 -半边眉毛
-Waxy ears! -Unibrow!
打搅一下 我得过去
Excuse me. I need to get through.
-没人能过去 -没人能过去
None shall pass!
你们知道 我经历多少艰辛才来到这里吗
Do you have any idea what I’ve been through to get here?
我差点被虫子和蝙蝠袭击
I almost got attacked by bugs and bats
我还被风吹过来吹过去
and got blown all over the place by the wind,
饿得快要死掉 就为了 找能实现最后一个愿望的魔镜
and almost starved to death to find a mirror that grants one last wish,
如果泰伦斯帮我找来
which I wouldn’t have even needed
锋利的东西 而不是让我打碎月光石的话
if Terence had taken his time finding me a sharp thingy
我才不需要魔镜呢
instead of making me break the moonstone.
然后他还不肯跟我分享他的仙粉 因为他更关心
And then he didn’t even share his pixie dust because he cares more
他那愚蠢的规定 而不是我
about the stupid rules than he does about me…
哇 慢着
Hang on, hang on, hang on.
-谁是泰伦斯 -他是你的一个朋友
-Who’s Terence? -Is he a friend of yours?

Well, yeah.
他曾是我最好的朋友
He was my best friend.
-你不是很友善 -嘿 别评判我
-You’re not very nice. -Hey, don’t you judge me!
自从我来这里 你们就一直在互相谩骂
You’ve been yelling at each other since I got here.
但他知道我不是真心的 对吧
But he knows I don’t mean it, don’t you?
你这个老敏感
You old softie.
-我叫你”瘊子脸”-我叫你”大鼻子”
-Like when I call you “wart face.” -Yes. Or when I call you “big nose.”
-鼻涕虫 -臭脚丫
-Booger breath. -Stinky feet.
-鼬鼠脚趾 -獾鼠脑子
-Weasel toes! -Badger brain!
-花♥园♥侏儒 -花♥园♥侏儒
-Garden gnome! -Garden gnome?
噢 亲爱的 我不知道我怎么会那样说
Oh, dear, I don’t know where that came from.
-我太过分了 -快跟我道歉 快
-I crossed the line. -Say the magic words. Go on.
对不起
I’m sorry.
-你真心的 -绝对
-Do you mean it? -Absolutely.
-你真的觉得 -深深地
-Do you feel it? -Deeply.
好吧 我原谅你
Well, then, I forgive you.
-还是朋友 -当然
-Friends? -Friends.
-过来 哥儿们 -兄弟
-Come here, buddy. -Pal!
-朋友 -我的朋友
-Amigo. -Compadre.
-你是最棒的 -不 你才是
-You’re the best. -No, you.
-不 你才是 -好 你对 我是最棒的
-No, you. -No, you’re right, I am the best.
-你现在认为你是最棒的 -我知道我最棒
-So now you think you’re the best? -I know I’m the best!
你竟敢跟我争
Now, don’t you argue with me!
-你这个又丑又臭的家伙
Well, you’re ugly and stinky.
-真的
Really?
亮亮 听着 这是海
Blaze, listen, it’s the ocean.
那就是触礁而不会沉没的船 好吧 亮亮 就是它了
The ship that sunk but never sank. Okay, Blaze, this is it.
我们得找到魔镜 修复月光石 走吧
We gotta find that mirror and fix the moonstone. Let’s go.
为什么魔镜 要在这么恐怖的地方呢
Why couldn’t the mirror be in a bunny-filled meadow?
亮亮
Blaze!
是谁
Who’s that? Who’s there?
看 亮亮
Look, Blaze.
你怎么想 太大了
What do you think? Too big?
-定在这里的某个地方 亮亮 来 帮我找
It’s gotta be in here somewhere, Blaze. Come on. Help me look.
是真的
It’s real.
深呼吸
Okay. Deep breath.
想好了 只能试一次
Clear your mind. Only get one shot at this. Here it goes.
我希望
I wish… I wish…
我希望
I wish…
亮亮 我希望你能安静一分钟
Blaze, I wish you’d be quiet for one minute!
不 那不算
No, no, no, no! No! That one didn’t count!
我收回 求你了
I take it back. Please, please. I take it back!
那不是我的愿望 求你了
That wasn’t my wish. Please!
亮亮 看你干的好事
Blaze, look what you’ve done!
魔镜是我最后的希望 都是你的错
This mirror was my last chance. This is all your fault!
对不起 亮亮 那不是你的错
I’m sorry, Blaze. It’s not your fault.
是我的
It’s mine.
都是我的错
It’s all mine.
泰伦斯在这里就好了
I wish Terence were here.
我们要还是朋友就好了
I wish we were still friends.
我们是朋友 奇妙仙子
We are friends, Tink.
泰伦斯
Terence.
-对不起 -我原谅你
-I am so sorry. -I forgive you.
我很想你
I miss you so much.
我也想你 但 你为什么
I miss you, too. But, Tink, why…
不跟我说月光石的事情呢
Why didn’t you tell me about the moonstone?
我不想别人知道
I didn’t want anyone to know.
我以为我不需要帮助 泰伦斯
I didn’t think I needed any help, Terence.
我错了 我希望你在这里
I was wrong. I wish you were here.
-我在这里 -我知道
-I am here. -I know you are.
但我是说 真的在这里
But, I mean, really here, with me.
我是和你在一起
I am with you.
我是说在我身边
No. I mean here, Terence, right next to me.
我正站在你身后
I’m standing behind you.
泰伦斯
Terence!
对不起 我真错了
I’m so sorry, Terence. I know, I was so wrong…
嘿 我也对不起
Hey, hey. I’m sorry, too.
你的压力很大 哇 嘿
You know, you were under a lot of pressure… Hey.
-这是谁 -亮亮
-Who’s this? -This is Blaze.
他在困难时帮了我大忙
He’s been a big help in some tough spots.
-很高兴见到你 -你怎么
-Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you. -How did you…
我在海上飞了整天整夜
I flew all night and all day over the sea,
正当我快用完仙粉时
and just when I was gonna run out of dust,
我被你的飞行器绊倒了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!