奇妙仙子 你是知道规定的
Now, Tinker Bell, you know the rules,
记录显示你已经拿到你那份了
and it says here you already got your ration.
爱丽德莎 罗塞塔
Iridessa! Rosetta!
-你认为如何 -借一些仙粉给你
-What do you think? -Lend you some of our dust?
奇妙仙子 我们在陆地上 可是需要每一颗仙粉的啊
Tinker Bell, we need every bit of it on the mainland.
亲爱的 要飞很久才能到秋天呢
Sweetie, it takes a lot of flying to bring in autumn.
抱歉 奇妙仙子
Sorry, Tink.
你知道谁可以帮忙的
Say, you know who can help.
拉斐尔拉 瑞拉托 瑞迪那 瑞娜
Raffaela, Renato, Redina, Rina…
-嗨 芝士 -嗨 泰伦斯
-Hi, Cheese! -Hey, Terence!
早上好 芳玟
Morning, Fawn!
-瑞娜 罗达 罗塞塔 -泰伦斯
-Rina, Rhoda, Rosetta… -Terence.
-奇妙仙子 -你好
-Tink? -Hi.
没想到能见到你 节杖做得怎样了
Surprised to see you. How’s the scepter?
还在做
I’m working on it.
泰伦斯 现在错误已经造成了
Look, Terence, things happened, mistakes were made,
我得跟你谈谈
and now there’s something I need to talk to you about.
我需要一些额外的仙粉
I need some extra pixie dust.
你要更多的仙粉 那就是你来这里的原因
You need more pixie dust? That’s why you’re here?

Yeah.
那可不是我所期望的 你为什么需要更多的仙粉
It’s not exactly what I was expecting. Why do you need more dust?
我 不能告诉你
I… I can’t tell you.
你不能告诉我
You can’t tell me?
你需要更多的仙粉 还不能告诉我原因
You need more pixie dust, and you can’t tell me why?
一个真正的朋友不需要问为什么
A true friend wouldn’t need to know why.
一个真正的朋友 不会让我违反规定
A true friend wouldn’t ask me to break the rules!
那我想我们不是真正的朋友
Well, then, I guess we’re not true friends!
不 我
No, I…
我想我们不是
I guess we’re not.
那我就一个人了
I’m on my own, then.
怎么了
What?
再见 小精灵谷 我很快就回来
So long, Pixie Hollow. I’ll be back soon.
我需要用地平线来测量月亮的角度
I just need to angle the moon with the horizon.
我好饿
I’m starving.
我的波森莓卷
My boysenberry rolls!
我的老鼠芝士 我的粗祼麦松糕
My mouse cheese! My pumpernickel muffin!
出去 走开 找你的朋友去
Out. Out. Shoo. Go find your friends.
别跟着我
Stop following me.
我有一项非常重要的任务
I’m on a very important mission.
我得在两天内找到魔镜 然后许愿让月光石复原
I have 2 days to find the magic mirror and wish the moonstone back.
不 我不需要帮助
No, I don’t need any help.
对 我确定 我们来看看
Yes, I am sure. Okay. Now, let’s see.
嘿 看着 小家伙 去捡回来
Hey, look! Look, little guy. Fetch!
你出去好吗
Will you please get out of here?
够了 出去
That does it. Out!
好吧 你可以留下来
All right. You can stay.
现在 帮我一个忙 这样待着别动
For now. Just do me a favor, if you could stay right here.
如果我的轴承准确的话 我们应该很快就能看到陆地了
If my bearings are accurate, we should see land soon.
我是奇妙仙子 你叫什么
I’m Tinker Bell. What’s your name?
好吧 眨眼睛
Okay. Blinky?
亮闪闪 亮晶晶 光束 光芒
Flicker? Flash? Beam? Flare?
如果你一直这样 烈火燃烧一样地怒吼
Well, how in the blazing bellows am I supposed to guess your name
我怎能猜到你的名字
if you keep…
你叫怒吼
Your name’s Bellows?
亮亮
Blaze.
橡个狠角色的名字 你够狠吗
Kind of a tough-guy name. You a tough guy?
好了 别弄伤自己了
Okay. Don’t hurt yourself.
对了 芝士 让他们继续
That’s it, Cheese. Keep them coming.
下一个
Next.
下一个
Okay. Next.
爱丽德莎 那些灯笼怎样了
Iridessa, how are those lanterns coming?
差不多好了 玛丽仙女 哇 干得好 芝士
Almost done, Fairy Mary. Good shot, Cheese.
下面 我得给罗塞塔 一些光水晶来做烟火
Next, I’ll get Rosetta some light crystals for the fireworks.
我迫不及待地要拿它们 跟秋海棠 栀子
I can’t wait to mix them up with my begonias, gardenias and…
-还有勿忘我一起混起来 -勿忘我
-Forget-me-nots. -Forget-me-nots.
我总是忘了它们
I keep forgetting those.
芳玟 给我看看21只蝴蝶的礼赞
Fawn, show me how that 21-butterfly salute is coming along.
好了 我一吹口哨 你们就开始
All right, fellas, when I blow the whistle, you guys go.
各就各位 预备开始
On your mark, get set…
1只好了 还有20只
One down and 20 to go.
继续保持 亲爱的 水蜜斯 你负责什么工作
Keep at it, sweetie. Silvermist, what are you working on?
蝌蚪泡泡 大家准备好
Pollywog bubbles. Okay, guys.
-就是这样 -干得好 亲爱的
-There you go. -Nicely done, dear.
下一个
Next.
烟火准备好了吗
Fireworks. Is it ready yet?
-好了 -发射吧
-Yes! -Let her rip!
-好的 波波 -亲爱的
-Right, Bobble. -Dear.
我很好
I’m okay.
还是很好
Still okay.
真的
Honestly.
一 二
1, 2.
我不明白 亮亮 我们现在应该看到陆地了才对
I don’t understand, Blaze. We should’ve seen land by now.
你休息一下 我来站岗
You go ahead and get some rest. I’ll take first watch.
哇 我醒来了 在树上
I’m awake, I’m awake, I’m… In a tree?
这一定是迷失的岛屿
This must be the lost island.
那是故事中的石拱门
There it is. The stone arch from the story!
你在这里看着气球
You stay here and guard the balloon.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
噢 不
Oh, no.
应该是一座石拱门 而不是弯弯的树枝
This is supposed to be a rock arch, not a twisty, branchy, tree arch.
现在不
Not now.
你怎么了
What has gotten into you?
亮亮 气球呢
Blaze, where’s the balloon?
飞走了
It’s gone?
我的指南针 物资和仙粉
My compass, my supplies, my pixie dust.
我让你负责的 你怎么不提醒我
I left you in charge. Why didn’t you warn me?
我 你
Well, I… You…
好吧 我们迟点再说 我们得找到气球
Okay, okay. We’ll get back to that later. We gotta find that balloon.
亮亮
Blaze!
奇妙仙子
Tink?
-我很抱歉 -泰伦斯 你怎么
-I’m so sorry… -Terence. Terence. How did you…
你带来这个愚蠢的东西 你弄坏了节杖
You brought this stupid thing here. You broke the scepter.
-是你的错 -奇妙仙子 我
-This is your fault! -Tink, I…
只是想做你的好朋友 我
I was just trying to be a good friend. I…
别烦我
Just leave me alone!
好吧 这是我最后一次帮你
Fine! Last time I try to help you.
不 泰伦斯 回来
No. Terence, come back. Terence.
泰伦斯
Terence.
亮亮 你在哪里
Blaze, where are you?
亮亮
Blaze!
我丢了气球 仙粉 而且还饿得要死
I lost my balloon. I lost my pixie dust. I’m starving.
我都干了些什么
What have I done?
哇 那让我不饿了 非常感谢
That hit the spot. Thank you so much.
我们迷路了
Hey, we’re lost.
你在附近见过一座石拱门吗
By any chance, have you seen a stone arch around here?
我没有仙粉了 看来我得从这里走过去
I’m out of dust. Looks like I’ll be walking from here.
我的指南针
My compass!
这是个锋利的东西
That is a sharp thingy.
泰伦斯
Terence.
石拱门 亮亮 我们成功了 我们到了
The stone arch. Blaze, hey, we made it! We’re here!
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
太感谢了 再见
Thank you all so much. Bye, now. Bye!
有肯帮忙的朋友是很好的吧
Great to have friends that will help you out, huh?
我知道奇妙仙子是我最好的朋友
I know Tink is my best friend.
我们应该互相原谅
We should just forgive each other.
有人得先开口
Someone just needs to take the first step.
谁呢
Who?
我想应该是奇妙仙子
Yeah, well, I think it should be Tink.
-谁 -奇妙仙子
-Who? -Tink.
她指责我弄坏了节杖
She blamed me for breaking the scepter.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!