你带来这愚蠢的东西 你把我的节杖毁了
You brought this stupid thing here. You broke the scepter.
-都是你的错 -奇妙仙子 我
-This is your fault! -Tink, I…
-我只是想做你的好朋友 我 -走吧 别烦我了
-I was just trying to be a good friend. I… -Go away! Just leave me alone!
好吧 这是我最后一次帮你
Fine! Last time I try to help you.
不会吧
No.
帮她保持工作区整洁 给她带食物 给炉子添燃料
Kept her workspace clean, brought her food, stoked the fire!
“找锋利的东西”到处都找遍了
Find a sharp thingy. Searched high and low,
她连个”谢”字都没有
and she didn’t even say thank you!

Wow
我知道有些岩石仙子会很难过的
I know some rock fairies that are gonna be pretty upset.
什么 这里没有岩石仙子
What? There are no rock fairies.
很难说 有可能有
You never know. There might be.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我很好 你问来做什么
Yeah, I’m great! Why do you ask?
我 很抱歉 我跟奇妙仙子吵了一架
I’m… No. I’m sorry. I… I had a fight with Tink.
怎么了
What happened?
发生了一个意外 她 气炸了
There was just an accident, and she just… She just exploded. I…
她爆♥炸♥了
She exploded?
不 我不是那个意思
No, no, I don’t mean like that.
我是说 她朝我大声吼 还有
I mean, she just yelled at me, you know? And…
她很生气
Did she turn red?
当然她很生气 她是奇妙仙子
Well, of course she turned red! It’s Tink!
等她消消气就好了
Just give her a chance to cool off.
也许你是对的
Yeah, you’re probably right.
-你好 奇妙仙子 -胖子 波波
-Hello, Tink! -Clank! Bobble!
我们想问你 是否想跟我们一起去童话剧院
Came to see if you wanted to join us for fairytale theater.
我们想你可能需要 破除单调的工作规律
We figure you could use a real break.
破 没什么破了 你们什么意思
Break? Nothing’s broken! What do you mean?
你们知道什么了
What do you know?
对不起 伙计们 我很忙
Sorry, fellas. Busy.
狂欢节 秋天节杖 等等
You know, the revelry, fall scepter, whatnot.
我迫不及待想要看看节杖
I can’t wait to see that scepter!
-还不行 -是不是跟我想象的那样漂亮
-Try. -Is it as beautiful as I imagine?
-不是 -泰伦斯跟我们说它美极了
-No. -Terence told us it’s amazing.
我们真为你骄傲
We’re so proud of you.
听着 伙计们 我真的没时间
Look, guys, I really don’t have time.
别但心 奇妙仙子
Well, not to worry, Tink.
我们会跟玛丽仙女说你赶不上的
We’ll tell Fairy Mary you couldn’t make it.
-玛丽仙女 -当然
-Fairy Mary? -Well, sure!
你知道她从来都 不会错过童话剧场的
You know her. She never misses fairytale theater.
再见
Bye-bye!
胖子 波波 等等我
Clank! Bobble! Wait for me!
玛丽仙女 我
Fairy Mary, I…
奇妙仙子 我没想到今晚能见到你
Tinker Bell! I wasn’t expecting to see you tonight.
你完成节杖了吗
Have you finished the scepter?
嗯 还没
Well, not exactly.
我 我在想 我得问你
I… I was wondering… I mean, I have to ask you…

Yes?
是关于月光石的
It’s about the moonstone.
发生什么事了 快跟我说你没把它弄丢
What happened to it? You didn’t lose it. Tell me you didn’t lose it!
-我没弄丢 -好
-I didn’t lose it. -Good.
但我在想 如果用一颗月光石 可以造出蓝色仙粉
But I was thinking, if using one moonstone creates blue pixie dust,
用两颗就可以造出更多
using 2 would create even more.
你还有一颗月光石吗
Do you have another moonstone?
那是过去100年中 发现的唯一一颗月光石
That moonstone is the only one found in the last 100 years.
谢天谢地我们找到了它
And thank goodness we found it.
没有蓝色仙粉 仙粉树就会变得虚弱
Without the blue dust, the pixie dust tree would grow weak,
这里的生活也会变得很困难
and things would be pretty tough around here, believe you me.
你没事吧 你看上去有点苍白
Are you okay? You look sort of pale.
-慢着 我知道是怎么回事 -你知道
-Wait. I know what’s going on. -You do?
你工作太辛苦了 你需要看场戏
You’ve been working too hard. What you need is a little theater.
我知道你 如果你能 你也许会重做整个节杖
Knowing you, you’d probably redo the whole scepter if you could.
-那可以吗 -奇妙仙子
-Is that an option? -Tinker Bell!
真令人激动啊
How exciting!
-请安静 别出声 -请安静 别出声
Hush, fairies! Hush, fairies!
现在要开始 古老的故事
‘Tis the moment for ancient fairy lore
现在要开始 古老的故事
‘Tis the moment for ancient fairy lore
奇妙仙子 介意我坐这里吗
Tinker Bell, do you mind?
抱歉 训练过臭鼬的
Sorry. Skunk training.
-请安静 别出声 -请安静 别出声
-Hush, fairies! Hush! -Hush, fairies! Hush!
-安静聆听古老的故事童话 -安静聆听古老的故事童话
-For a fairytale of yore! -For a fairytale of yore!
那是一个遥远的秋天
‘Twas a distant fall
一艘海盗船抵达了梦幻岛
when a pirate ship arrived in Neverland.
恐怖的海盗们云集在海岸
The dreaded pirates swarmed ashore,
寻找着最昂贵 和最难以捉摸的战利品
seeking the greatest and most elusive prize of all.
一名仙子
A fairy.
海盗真吓人
Pirates give me the willies!
海盗们到处寻找 终于找到了一名仙子
Far and wide, the pirates searched until they found a fairy.
他们追逐并捉到了她
They chased her, captured her
强迫她带他们去找最有魔力的宝藏
and forced her to lead them to the most magical treasure,
具有魔力的印佳塔魔镜
the enchanted Mirror of Incanta.
魔镜由很久以前的魔法仙子铸造
Forged by fairy magic in ages past,
它有魔力来满足三个愿望
the mirror had the power to grant 3 wishes,
任何对你珍贵的东西
anything precious to your heart.
-玛丽仙女 那是真的吗 -千真万确
-Fairy Mary, is this true? -Every word.
海盗们使用了两个愿望
The pirates used 2 wishes,
但在他们用第三个愿望之前
but before they could use the third wish,
船在梦幻岛北边的岛上撞毁了
the ship was wrecked on an island north of Neverland.
还能满足一个愿望的印佳塔魔镜
The Mirror of Incanta, with its last remaining wish,
永远地迷失了
was lost forever.
据说寻找它的线索 藏在这首古老的歌♥谣里
Yet it is said that the clues to find it are hidden in this ancient chant.
越过梦幻岛往北
Journey due north past Neverland
抵达一个遥远的岛屿
Till a faraway island is close at hand
只身而来却不孤单
When you’re alone But not alone
“得到帮助 唯有石拱门”
You will find help And an arch of stone
石拱门
Arch of stone.
有一条路可以通过岛的北脊
There’s one way across the isle’s north ridge
“但在老怪兽桥 你必须得付出代价”
But a price must be paid at the old troll bridge
她说什么
What did she say?
我想她在说一座收费桥
I think she said something about a toll bridge.
-收费桥 -嗯
-Toll bridge? -Yeah.
但我不知道那得花多少钱
But I don’t know how much it costs.
旅途的最后 你得走过船的厚甲板
At journey’s end You shall walk the plank
“船虽触礁 但永远不会沉没”
Of the ship that sunk But never sank
船舱之中还有一个愿
And in the hold Amidst gems and gold
未许之愿 等待实现
A wish come true Awaits, we’re told
你要小心注意 线索暗藏玄机
But beware and be warned There’s a trick to this clue
愿良善诚心 否则灾祸可预
Wish only goodwill Or no good will come you
只怕宝藏未得
For the treasure you seek
“却已悔不当初”
You may yet come to rue!
太棒了
Bravo! Bravo!
太棒了
Bravo! Bravo!
抵达一个遥远的岛屿
Faraway island is close at hand
“越过梦幻岛往北”
Due north past Neverland
我们来看看 老鼠芝士
Let’s see. Mouse cheese.
锅 地图
Pan. Chart.
换洗衣物
Extra clothes.
这件不适合旅行
This one’s not for traveling.
我怎样才能带上所有这些东西呢
How am I gonna carry all this?
不够
Not enough.
-孩子 给你的一杯 -谢谢
-There you go. One cup, dear. -Thank you.
盖瑞仙子 你好
Fairy Gary. Hi.
你好 奇妙仙子 你来有什么事吗
Hello, Tink. What brings you here?
看来我造的 桶和滑轮系统运作得很好
I see that bucket-and-pulley system I rigged for you is working out.
盖瑞仙子 你这里真是井井有条
You know, Fairy Gary, you really run a tight ship.
虽然这么说有点恭维的意思 但我是真心的
I know it sounds like I’m just saying it, but you really do. Really.
孩子 你真会说话
That’s very sweet, dear.
我在想 我可以多要一些仙粉吗
Anyway, I was wondering, can I have some extra pixie dust?
你说什么
Pardon?
盖瑞仙子 就给一小把好吗
Come on, Fairy Gary. Please? Just a smidge?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!