-真美啊 -每一条节杖都是独一无二的
-They’re beautiful. -Every scepter is unique.
有些是由动物仙子打造
Some are the work of animal fairies,
有些来自亮光仙子 水仙子 或者是花♥园♥仙子
some of light fairies, or water fairies, or garden fairies.
今年轮到工匠仙子了
This year, it is the turn of the tinker fairies.
玛丽仙女推荐了你
And Fairy Mary has recommended you.
-我 但我是 -一个非常有天赋的工匠
-Me? But I’m… I’m… -A very talented tinker.
这条节杖的尺寸必须分毫不差
The scepter must be built to precise dimensions.
你将在节杖顶端放上一颗月光石
At the top, you will place a moonstone.
当蓝月亮升到最高处时
When the blue moon is at its peak,
它的光芒将会穿过宝石 产生蓝色的仙粉
its rays will pass through the gem, creating blue pixie dust.
蓝仙粉会让仙粉树重生
The blue pixie dust restores the pixie dust tree.
正如秋天本身一样 它代表着重生和再生
Like autumn itself, it signals rebirth and rejuvenation.
我们看你的了
We are relying on you.
孩子 到这边来
This way, dear.
这就是月光石
Here is the moonstone.
它是世代相传而来
It has been handed down from generation to generation.
小心 它非常容易打碎
Be careful. It is ridiculously fragile.
玛丽仙女 我 我不知道该说什么好
Fairy Mary, I… I don’t know what to say.
-谢谢你 -小心 奇妙仙子 很容易碎
-Thank you! -Careful, Tinker Bell! Fragile!
一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八 九 十
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
-你在数什么 -那能让我平静
-Why are you counting? -It helps to calm me down.
明白了 别但心 玛丽仙女
Got it. Don’t worry, Fairy Mary.
我会让你们所有人为我而骄傲的
I’ll make you proud, all of you.
奇妙仙子
Tink!
奇妙仙子
Tink?

Hey!
怎么了
So?
泰伦斯 你一定不会相信的
Terence, you’re never gonna believe this.
猜猜什么事 快猜
Guess what happened! Go on, guess!
嗯 我
Well, I…
他们选了我 来打造新的秋天节杖
I have been picked to make the new fall scepter!

Me! Me!
那就是说 他们把月光石给你了
Hey, that means they… They gave you the moonstone?
对 想看看吗
Yeah! Want to see?
别太近 别对着它吹气 很容易碎的
Not so close. Don’t breathe on it. It’s fragile.
当然 我知道它的一切
Yeah, I know. I know all about it.
蓝月亮在小精灵谷 每八年才升起一次
The blue moon only rises in Pixie Hollow every 8 years.
月光必须以九十度角
The trajectory of the light beam’s gotta match the curvature of the moonstone
投射在月光石曲折的表面
at a 90-degree angle
那样光线就能转化为仙粉
so the light can transmute into pixie dust.
哇 泰伦斯 你怎么知道这些的
Terence! Now, how’d you know all that?
每个仙粉的看守者都得学习仙粉学
Well, you know, every dust-keeper’s gotta study dustology.
嘿 你知道我们该怎么庆祝吗
Hey! You know what this calls for?
-两杯 -甘菊茶
-2 cups of… -Chamomile tea.
-要放很多蜜糖和 -一些乳草
-With extra honey and… -And some milkweed whip.
对了 你造的桶和滑轮系统
Hey, by the way, that new bucket-and-pulley system you made?
盖瑞仙子非常喜欢
Fairy Gary loves it.
-他真可爱 -你说是就是吧
-He’s so cute. -If you say so.
也许我可以帮你造节杖 我也算是个专家了
You know what? Maybe I can help you. You know, I’m kind of an expert on this.
我可以帮你收集材料 提供建议
I can collect the supplies and give you advice.
真的 那真是 太好了
You will? That’s… That’s so sweet.
嘿 我们不是朋友吗
Hey, what are friends for?
你怎么说 我可以当你的助手了
So, what do you say? Can I be your wingman?
那太好了
That would be great.
-最棒的仙粉看守仙子 -还有最棒的工匠仙子
-The best dust-keeper fairy. -And the best tinker!
这一定会是一个令人难忘的狂欢节
This is gonna be a revelry to remember.
梆梆
Knock-knock.
-早上好 -嗨
-Morning. -Hi.
到秋天狂欢节之前 还有整整一个月 我们开始吧
All right, we have one full moon until the autumn revelry. Here we go.
嘿 奇妙仙子 我从工作的地方 给你带来了一些东西
Hey, Tink! I brought you some stuff from work.

Wow
哇 泰伦斯 你怎么
Terence, how did you…
我太喜欢了
I love this thing!
你一定能帮我的大忙
I can tell you’re gonna be a big help.
看上去不赖
Looks good.
记住 要想有最多的蓝色仙粉
Now, remember, you get the most blue pixie dust
你就得把月光石 暴露的表面部分最大化
if you maximize the moonstone’s exposed surface area.
明白了
Right. Got it.
梆梆
Knock-knickity-knock!
起床了 瞌睡虫
Out of bed, sleepyhead.
你得把这火保持通亮
You gotta keep the fire nice and hot.
打搅 奇妙仙子
Excuse me, Tink.
你真的得保持工作区的整洁
Yeah, you know, you should really keep that workspace clean.
让我 把那个也收拾了
Okay, let me just… Let me get that one right there.
还有一个 谢谢
Just one more. Thank you.
-哇 -一 二 三
1, 2, 3…
-你为什么数数 -四
-Why are you counting? -4…
梆梆梆梆
Knickity-knickity-knock!
小心你的角度
Watch your angle there.
梆梆 有人在家吗
Knock-knock! Who’s there?
梆梆 有人在家吗
Knock. Knock who? Knock-knock-knickity-knock!
梆梆
Knickity-knock.
拿稳了
Steady.
你得小心 这很容易出错的
You gotta be easy. This is the tricky part.
我知道
I know.
现在 我们得把光线的轨迹
All right, now we gotta match the trajectory of the light beam
-跟 -明白了 谢谢
-with the… -Got it. Thanks.
-跟 -好了 我知道了
-With the… -Okay. Yeah, I know.

With the…
-月光石的弧度吻合起来 -拜托你
-The curvature of the moonstone. -Will you please…
奇妙仙子 看来你需要锋利的东西
Tink, it looks like you need some sort of, you know, sharp thingy.
那正是我需要的
That’s exactly what I need.
你可以出去 帮我找到锋利的东西吗
Could you go out and find me something sharp?
当然 我就回来
You got it. I’ll be right back.
慢慢找
Take your time.
胖子 那是什么
Clank, what is that?
这是烟花发射器 我来演示一下
This is a fireworks launcher. Allow me to demonstrate.
爱丽德莎和罗塞塔 将把光水晶和花粉颜料混合起来
Iridessa and Rosetta will mix light crystals with flower pigment.
然后把混合物放进发射器 就橡这样
The mixture will go into the launcher, like so.
然后我上紧弹簧 就橡这样
Then I tighten the spring, like so.
-天啊 胖子 -然后砸向触发器
-Oh, dear. Clank… -Then you throw the trigger…
-胖子 -烟火就会射向天空
-Yes, Clank… -and the fireworks shoot into the air!
-胖子 -就橡这样
-Clank! -Like so!
胖子 那真聪明
Clanky, that’s brilliant!
嘿 波波 你知道 我在哪里能找到锋利的东西吗
Hey, Bobble. Listen, do you know where I can find a sharp thingy?
-锋利的东西 -树枝怎么样
-A sharp thingy? -How about a stick?
-不 要锋利的东西 -树枝也可以很锋利的
-No, a sharp thingy-majigy. -A stick can be pretty sharp!
不 我需要更锋利的东西 来帮助奇妙仙子
No, I need something sharper to help Tink.
奇妙仙子
For Tink!
-胖子 别那样偷偷接近我 -你去过河湾了吗
-Clank, don’t sneak up on me like that. -Did you try the cove?
对啊 所有的失落物都在那里
Of course! That’s where all the lost things wash up.
谢谢你 波波 谢谢你 胖子
Thanks, Bobble. Thanks, Clank.
乐意效劳 再见 泰伦斯
Our pleasure. So long, Terence!
我开始有点晕了
I’m getting a little dizzy.
太好了
Perfect.
现在只剩最后的工序了 镀点银上去
And now for the finishing touch, a spattering of silver shavings.
平稳点啊 我都等不及给她这个了
Steady. I can’t wait till she sees this.
很好
There. Perfect.
-总算好了 -嘿 奇妙仙子 我回来了
-Finally. -Hey, Tink! I’m back!
-这是什么 -你要的锋利的东西啊
-What is this? -It’s your sharp thingy.
我的 那不是
My… That’s not…
一 二 三 四
1, 2, 3, 4…
泰伦斯 这不是锋利的 这是圆的
Terence, this is not sharp. This is round.
事实上 跟锋利完全相反
It is, in fact, the exact opposite of sharp.
真的 你只要看看里面 它
Really, look, if you look inside, it’s…
我需要工作 好吗
I need to work, okay?
现在 请你把这东西弄出去好吗
Now, would you please get this thing out of here?
我的节杖
My scepter!
奇妙仙子 我很抱歉 我
Tink, I’m so sorry. I…
-出去 泰伦斯 你走吧 -什么
-Out, Terence! Just go! -What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!