The Scouts are coming for you. You have to hide!
扑克脸
Gruff?
要是它没有把我推开 我一定会被树压到
If he hadn’t pushed me away, I would’ve been crushed by the tree.
说不定没命了
I could have been killed.
或更糟
Or worse.
它是在保护你
He was protecting you.
它救了我的命
He saved my life.
我却背叛了它
And I betrayed him.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去做对的事
To do the right thing.
别怕 扑克脸 我会救你出来
Hang tight, Gruff! We’re getting you out of here!
呃 需要帮忙
We need help.
用力拉
Pull harder!
呃 真是的 有更简单的办法好不好
For goodness’ sake, there is an easier way to do this.
谢谢
Thank you.
走 躲起来
Go! Take cover!
走吧 扑克脸
Come on, Gruff!
扑克脸 走呀
Gruff, let’s go!
扑克脸
Gruff?
-快啊 芬恩 -快离开
-Come on, Fawn! -Get out of there!
生死存亡的时刻耶
Life or death moment, here!
你听我说
Listen to me.
这是龙葵粉的后遗症
You’re having a reaction to the Nightshade.
你能看到我的光
You can see my glow!
别担心 扑克脸 我会救你出去的
Don’t worry, Gruff. I’m gonna get you out of here.
呃… 这真是意料之外
Well, I did not see that coming.
妮克丝全弄错了
Nyx got it backwards.
它不是来消灭我们
He’s not here to destroy us.
那些塔
The towers,
能吸引闪电 而它在收集能量
they draw in the lightning, so he can collect it!
从头到尾 它都在为这个做准备
It’s what he’s been preparing for the whole time!
我了解了
I understand.
我们到塔那里去
We’re going to the towers.
-不 -太危险了
-No! -It’s too dangerous.
这一次 我的感情跟理智
For once, my head and heart,
都叫我做同样的事情
they’re actually telling me to do the same thing.
-芬恩 -不行
Fawn, you can’t!
没事的
It’s okay.
不过 呵呵 要是没成功
That said, if things don’t go well,
希芙 我收藏的石头给你
Sil, you can have my rock collection.
好啦 大块头
All right, big guy-
跟着我的光走
Just follow my glow.
对 扑克脸 很好
Okay, Gruff! That’s it!
往上
Pull up!
我在上面 高一点
I’m up here! Higher!
扑克脸 飞高一点
Gruff, fly higher!
你没事吧
You Okay?
那时芬恩吗
Is that Fawn?
倒两个 剩两个
Two down, two to go!
还剩一个
One more, Gruff!
不
No!
扑克脸
Gruff!
妮克丝
Nyx!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
拯救精灵山谷
Saving Pixie Hollow!
不 它在拯救精灵山谷
No, he was saving Pixie Hollow.
妮克丝 我们没时间了
Nyx, we don’t have much time.
火扩散得很快
The fire is spreading fast.
听我的话
Listen to me.
赶快离开这里 带大家去安全的地方
Get out of here. Get everyone to safety.
快呀
Go!
扑克脸 来不及了 怎么捕捉所有的闪电
Gruff, it’s too late. How can we catch it all?
我们走
Follow me.
看到他们没
Can you see them?
那里
There!
芬恩
Fawn!
去帮忙
Help them!
-呢 不 -芬恩
-Oh, no! -Fawn.
芬恩
Fawn?
-芬恩 快醒醒 -她没事吧
-Fawn, wake up! -Is she okay?
噢 不
No!
不可能
This can’t be.
扑克脸
Gruff?
嘿
Hey!
这才是我认识的大毛怪
That’s my big, furry monster.
芬恩
Fawn!
每个仙子都该知道 奇幻兽的真正故事
Every fairy should know the true story about the NeverBeast.
它是精灵山谷勇敢的 守护神
He is the brave guardian of Pixie Hollow.
它是我们的英雄
He is our hero.
它的名字叫扑克脸
And his name is Gruff.
慢点 慢点 再一些些
Easy, easy. A little more.
呵呵 很好
Good job!
耶 扑克脸
Yay, Gruff!
谢谢你 扑克脸
Thanks, Gruff!
哇喔 真没想到
Well, how about that?
他们的眼光跟我一样了
They finally see what I see.
总算不太迟 啊
Took them long enough, huh?
-嘿 扑克脸 -嗨 扑克脸
-Hey, Gruff. -Hi, Gruff y.
现在我们该做什么
What do y’all think we should do now?
我列了一张清单
Actually, I made a list.
那是一定的
Of course you did.
喔 我们应该去森林里 挖松露
We should go truffle snuffling!
呵 它的嗅觉那么好…
With that sense of smell…
说到嗅觉
Speaking of smells,
干脆洗个澡吧
how about a bath?
我有紫丁香洗发精 能让你的毛发闪亮动人
I’ve got a lilac shampoo that could do wonders for that fur.
有个温泉正适合它
I know a hot spring that’s just his size.
还有瀑布呢
With a waterfall!
芬恩
Fawn?
扑克脸
Gruff?
它需要睡个午觉喔
Looks like he needs a nap.
休息一下精神就好了
A little rest will perk him right up.
对吧 芬恩
Won’t it, Fawn?
它的任务完成
His work is done.
它回去休眠的时间到了
It’s time for him to go back into hibernation.
你是指多长时间
How long are we talking about?
一个月 一… 一季吗
A month? A season?
一年
A Year?
大概 一千年吧
More like 1, 000 years.
那表示…
But that means…
我们见不到它了
We’ll never see him again.
送你
It’s time.
为什么不能够做朋友
Do you long to be left all alone
看一眼别再继续冷漠
Set apart with a heart made of stone
为你亮这道光
There’s a light that you shine
那是爱
There’s a love
那是一份关怀
I see it in your eyes
温暖了每个夜
Every day, every night
时间分离你我
I know time may divide
但命运无法割舍掉情感
But fate is something we refuse to hide
请相信 到永远
And it’s real and it’s right
有缘还能再见
Something strange out of sight
互道晚安
We say good night
无论谁要睡上一千年
Anyone who sleeps for 1, 000 years
都该有张像样的床
deserves a decent bed.
和蓬松的枕头
And a fluffy pillow.
很适合扑克的脸
Make that a “Gruff y” pillow.
会自动补充溪水 永不枯竭的碗
A spring-filled water bowl that never runs dry.
小夜灯 让你不会害怕
A night light, so you never have to be scared.
新鲜空气 让你保持清凉
A little fresh air to keep you cool.
感激的侦察仙子 致上最高敬意