Sorry to break whatever this is up.
不过 你不是要做对的事吗
But what happened to doing the right thing?
妮克丝先到了
Nyx got there first.
然后
And?
然后… 呃
And…
妮克丝查到一个可笑的传说
Nyx found this harebrained legend
说有个叫奇幻兽的怪物
about a creature called the “NeverBeast”
会打造石塔 射闪电 摧毁精灵山谷
who builds rock towers and shoots lightning to destroy Pixie Hollow.
哼 现在 她认为它是一种怪物 呵呵
So now she thinks he’s some kind of monster.
没错 很疯狂 呃
I know. Crazy, right?
我… 呵呵呵 明天一早还得忙呢
Well, early day tomorrow.
我好累
Am I tired!
不会 我精神很好
Really? I’m wide awake.
再见喽
Bye-bye, now.
拜托 好不好
Come on, guys.
你们不会以为那是真的吧
You don’t really think any of that stuff is true.
再说… 我知道不是 她们说的那样子
It’s just, I know he’s not what they say he is.
就算你没错 它在这里也不安全
Even if you’re right, it’s not safe for him here.
嘿 大块头 忙完了吗
Hey, big guy. Done for the day?
快睡
Rest up,
因为明天一大早
because first thing tomorrow,
我们就要去帮你找个 很棒的地方
we’re gonna find someplace great for you.
暂时先避避风头
Just until things settle down.
你看到那边的星星了吗
Gruff, you see those stars over there?
把它们连起来 会变成猴子喔
If you connect them, they make a monkey.
看到尾巴了
See his tail?
如果把它倒转过来 是天鹅耶
But if you turn it upside down, it’s a swan.
看
See?
那个是松鼠
That one’s a squirrel.
喔 那边那带刺的
And over there, with the spikes?
豪猪 看到了
Hedgehog! See it?
你一定都知道
I knew you’d get it.
懂得怎么看就行了
You just have to know how to look.
呵呵 想想看 你是怪物
Imagine. You, a monster.
怎么有这么离谱的想法
Of all the ridiculous ideas.
她们都错看你了
I know they’re wrong about you.
还是我的眼光行
They don’t see what I see.
扑克脸
Gruff?
扑克脸
Gruff?
要开始了
It’s starting.
那是什么啊
What is that?
好绿耶
It’s so green.
从来没看过那样的云
I’ve never seen anything like that.
扑克脸
Gruff?
扑克脸 快点出来
Gruff? Come on, Gruff.
现在要”追逐仙子”不是”逃避她”
It’s “chase” the fairy, not “run away” from her.
芬恩
Fawn!
侦察仙子己经带着装备 出发了
The Scouts, they were geared up and moving fast.
告诉我你把它带走了
Please tell me you took him away already.
这个嘛
About that.
我好像 暂时把它摆错位置
I sort of, temporarily, misplaced him.
你弄丢了
You lost him?
别紧张
I got this.
比侦察仙子先找到它就好
I just have to find him before the Scouts do.
对了 它打算要再盖两座塔
Wait! He’s going to build two more towers.
一座秋天 一座冬天
One in Autumn, one in Winter.
你不是说传说不是真的
I thought you said the legend wasn’t real.
其实我是说 它不是她们想的那样
Technically, I said he’s not what they think.
可是妮克丝警告 我们的一切都实现了
But everything Nyx warned us about, it’s happening.
那些云是绿色的
The clouds are green!
听着 不管妮克丝她怎么说
Look, it doesn’t matter what Nyx’s legend says.
我只知道 扑克脸绝不会伤害我们
All I know is, Gruff would never hurt us.
拜托 叮叮 相信我
Please, Tink, trust me.
我负责冬天
I’ll take Winter.
嘿 叮叮
Hey, Tink!
谢了
Thanks.
扑克脸 扑克脸
Gruff? Gruff?
跟另外两个一样
Just like the other two.
画的就是这样
Just like the drawing.
看这边
Over here!
它往夏天去了
It’s headed towards Summer.
扑克脸
Gruff?
扑克脸 你在这里啊
Gruff! There you are.
我们到处在找你呢
We’ve been looking everywhere for you.
扑克脸 是我 叮叮 芬恩的朋友
Gruff, it’s me, Tink! Fawn’s friend!
侦察仙子要来抓你了 你得躲起来
The Scouts are coming for you. You have to hide!
扑克脸
Gruff?
叮叮
Tink!
叮叮
Tink!
你做了什么
What did you do?
不
No.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
妮克丝
Nyx!
她不会有事吧
Is she gonna be okay?
她需要休息 这几天翅膀先不要动
She needs to rest, stay off her wings for a few days.
很快就好了
She’ll be all right.
-喔 谢天谢地 -喔 好消息 这就好
-Thank goodness. -That’s a relief.
你看吧 她一定会…
See, Fawn, she’s gonna be…
芬恩
Fawn?
扑克脸
Gruff?
下来
Come down.
我要见你一面
I need to see you.
扑克脸
Gruff?
站稳
Stand firm!
撒龙葵粉
Nightshade powder!
稳住 不要被拉走
Steady! Hold your ground!
把它抬过去
Let’s move it out!
你做的是对的
You did the right thing.
-大家全都进去 -快点 快点
-Everyone get inside. Hurry! -This way! Hurry!
快啊 快啊 卡莉丝塔
Come on, Calista.
-快进去 -书♥记♥官 快躲起来
-Get inside! -Scribble, get inside!
-快进去 -快离开呀
-Fly away! -Get out of here!
至少我曾经爱过
At least I loved once.
不管这是什么 现在都该停啦
Whatever this is, it should have stopped by now.
按照计划进行
Just stick to the plan.
奇幻兽动弹不得 暴风雨自然会消失
Immobilize the NeverBeast, and the storm disappears.
暴风雨知道计划吗
Does the storm know the plan?
叫大家躲好 等这阵风雨过去
Get everyone to cover until this blows over.
救我们
Help us!
到避难所去
Get to the shelter!
快
Move!
把门都关好
And secure the doors!
让它停 我命令你 立刻停止
Stop this! I order you, stop this now!
你还需要什么
Do you need anything else?
多拿一点绷带过来
Bring some extra bandages.
叮叮 我们得到避难所
Tink. We need to get to the shelter.
这里不安全
It’s not safe here.
我要先找到芬恩
I have to find Fawn.
叮叮
Tink!
芬恩
Fawn.
结束了 它不能再伤害你了
It’s over. He can’t hurt you anymore.
扑克脸
Gruff?
它就像妮克丝说的一样 是个怪物
He’s exactly what Nyx said he was, a monster.
不 芬恩
No, Fawn.
它是我的英雄
He’s my hero.
我在冬天找到它时
When I found him in Winter,
它的行为很奇怪
he was acting really strange.
扑克脸 是我 叮叮
Gruff, it’s me, Tink!
芬恩的朋友
Fawn’s friend!
侦察仙子要来抓你了 你得躲起来