“but then again, I’m not most Sparrowmen.
何况 那个神秘的绿色彗星 还得靠我分♥析♥呢”
“And besides, that mysterious green comet isn’t going to analyze itself.”
告诉我这个生物的 所有资料
Tell me everything you know about this.
别遗漏
Everything.
边吃边说
Over dinner?
喔 好吧 了解
Okay, I see.
完全是我自作多情 对不对
I’ve misread the situation entirely, haven%I?
至少我们拥有过
We’ll always have the “A’s.”
首先 非常感谢你们 来跟我会合
First, thank you guys so much for meeting me here.
相信你们一定觉得很纳闷
I’m sure you’re wondering what this is about.
不管是什么 最好很重要
Whatever it is, it better be good.
我脸敷到一半呢
I was mid-exfoliation.
脸才敷了一半
Mid-exfoliation!
好 说起来 你们也知道
So, as you know, I really learned my lesson
我己经学到教训 不再碰危险动物了
about being smarter when it comes to dangerous animals.
-我们知道 -喔 亲爱的 你做得很好
-We know. -Honey, you are doing great!
对 真的很厉害
Yeah, you’re doing really good.
然而呢…
However…
又找麻烦了
And here we go.
芬恩
Fawn?
小姐们 跟扑克脸打招呼
Ladies, say hello to Gruff!
喔 不
Oh, no.
嗨 扑克脸
Hi, Gruff.
那是什么
What is that?
我也不知道
I actually don’t know.
以前从来没有看过 像它这样的动物
I’ve never seen any animal like him before.
真的
Even
它吃什么呢
What does he eat?
不是仙子
Not fairies.
喔 那我放心了
Well, that’s a relief.
我要带它去见女王 让她知道它不会伤人
So, I’m gonna take him to the Queen and show her he’s harmless.
然后告诉她 它毁了向日葵草原
Then I’ll tell her how he destroyed Sunflower Meadow.
呃… 那 是我毁的…
Well, how I destroyed…
呃… 其实 算是我们两个弄的
You know what? Maybe it was both of us.
你们俩毁了向日葵草原
You guys destroyed Sunflower Meadow?
是它啦
He did it.
那是个意外 好吗
It was an accident, okay?
那你怎么说那个
And what do you call that?
一样 我还没弄清楚 正在研究中
Again, I don’t exactly know. But I’m working on it.
我只听到”我不知道”说了这么多
I’m hearing a lot of “I don’t knows” in this conversation.
呃… 不确定 让我觉得很害怕
Uncertainty makes me uncomfortable.
别这样 难道我以前害过你们吗
Come on! Have I ever put you guys in danger?
-对 -家常便饭
-Yes. -Sure.
-有 -当然
-Frequently. -Yeah.
我腰还没好呢
I still can’t sit up straight.
老鹰
Hawk!
呃 对
Oh, yeah.
重点是 这次我会遵守 当初的承诺
The point is, I want to do the responsible thing this time.
做个负责任的人
Just like I promised.
看来你己经有计划了 对吗
I’m guessing you already have a plan in mind?
“扑克脸出场行动”
“Operation Gruff-a-Go-Go!”
张嘴 大块头
Open up, big guy.
我的皮肤会起疹子
My skin is gonna break out.
好啦 我到里面安排一下
Okay, so I’ll go in and set the stage.
听到我的讯号♥ 让它就定位 我再带她出来
Then, on my signal, get him in position, and I’ll bring her out.
别担心
Don’t worry.
她会喜欢你的
She’s gonna love you.
我走喽
Here I go!
标准的模范好公民
Model citizen, all the way!
-祝你好运 -勇敢喔
-Good luck! -Be brave!
你一定行 宝贝
You can do it, sugar!
她死定了
She’s doomed.
克丽安女王 我一直在想你说的话
Queen Clarion, I’ve been thinking about what you said.
所以特地来跟你说…
Which is why I’m here to tell you that…
我… 呃…
I, uh…
你先忙 我不急 改天聊
You know what? It can wait. I’ll come back.
芬恩 很高兴你来了
Fawn, I’m glad you’re here.
我也一样
So am I.
妮克丝在精灵山谷 发现了危险的动物
Nyx has discovered a dangerous animal in Pixie Hollow.
我们非常需要你的专长
We could really use your expertise.
我的汗都己经火飙到 额头上面来了
I am on the verge of perspiring over here.
你看到讯号♥了没有
Do you see the signal?
今天稍早 我亲眼看见它了
I had my first direct sighting earlier today.
我们现在说的 不是普通的掠食者
This is no ordinary predator we’re talking about.
它比我们以前看过的任何动物 都还要大更快
It’s bigger and faster than anything we’ve ever seen.
我翻遍了图书馆里的 动物书籍 却毫无结果
I combed through every animal text in the library and came up empty.
后来发现 我根本找错了地…
But it turns out, I was looking in the wrong pl…
快回森林去
Back to the forest!
什么
What?
任务中止 任务中止
Mission abort! Mission abort!
前几天经过的彗星 以前也有过
That comet that went by the other night, it was here before.
就在972年前
972 years ago.
每一次它的出现 都会唤醒怪物
And each time it passes it wakes the creature.
这… 是什么
What is this?
这个… 叫做奇幻兽
This is the NeverBeast.
一旦彗星让它从休眠中苏醒 它会建造东西
Once the comet brings it out of hibernation, it starts building.
四座石塔
Four rock towers.
各代表精灵山谷的一个季节
One in each season of Pixie Hollow.
天空布满绿云
Green clouds fill the sky.
怪物会变身
The creature transforms.
接着
And then,
一阵强烈的暴风雨来临 吞噬整个精灵山谷
a lightning storm so powerful, it consumes all of Pixie Hollow.
-回家 -快啊 扑克脸
-Back home. -Come on, Gruff.
再不行动 暴风雨会摧毁一切的
If we don’t act fast, this storm will destroy us all.
我们怎么知道这是真的
How do we really know this is true
而不是什么疯狂的传说 或一场误会
and not just some crazy legend or misunderstanding?
数到三
On three!
一 二 三
One, two, three!
哎 真应该做个检查
Wooh! I should get that checked out.
喔 奇怪
Hmm. That’s odd.
喔 我嘴巴还张开
Ew! My mouth was open!
你一直都是开的
It’s always open.
哎 哎 机会来了 快
Guys! Guys, now is our chance! Quick!
听着 动物不可能控制天气
Look, animals do not control the weather.
那是普通的动物
Ordinary animals don’t.
何况 这只动物长了角跟蝙蝠翅膀…
Furthermore, this creature, with the horns and the bat wings.
呃呵 那么大的动物 不可能靠自己…
An animal that big couldn’t possibly fly
凭空飞了起来
under his own power.
重点是 如果不抓住奇幻兽
Bottom line, either we capture the NeverBeast
所有的生物肯定会遭殃
or life as we know it is over.
妮克丝 先别下结论鲁莽行动
Nyx, let’s not do anything rash until we know more.
看能不能找到 怪物的下落再说
See if you can locate the creature first.
是 克丽安女王
Yes, Queen Clarion.
我只是不希望 无辜的动物受伤
I just don’t want innocent animals to get hurt.
我则不希望 无辜的仙子受伤
And I don’t want innocent fairies to get hurt.
我不是跟你作对
I’m not the enemy here.
你们都是尽忠职守 有才华的仙子
Both of you are conscientious and talented fairies.
我相信你们
And I trust you,
一定
both of you,
会为精灵山谷做对的事
to do what’s right for Pixie Hollow.
结果如何
What’s the word?
她相信我会做对的事
She trusts me to do the right thing.
意思是…
Which is?
天亮就去追它
We go after it at dawn.
怎么回事
What happened?
你们应该带它离开的呀
You were supposed to get him out of here.
有啊 宝贝
We tried, sug.
大块头不肯动
Giant thing wouldn’t budge.
我认为它不想离开你
I think he didn’t want to leave you.
呃呵 我也想你 扑克脸
I missed you too, Gruff.
抱歉破坏你们的情感交流