But how am I supposed to keep us safe
芬恩老是带危险的动物 到精灵山谷来
if Fawn keeps bringing dangerous animals into Pixie Hollow?
上次是老鼠 还有蛇
Last time it was rats, and a snake!
事实上 上次是吸血蝙蝠
Actually, last time, it was a vampire bat.
芬恩只是心肠好… 再说
Fawn’s just got a big heart, that’s all.
汉娜需要帮忙
Hannah needed her help.
呃 你们看这张脸 像是危险的掠食者吗
Does this look like the face of a dangerous predator to you?
拜托 挺我一下嘛
Come on, back me up, guys!
-呃 芬恩…-我懂我懂
-Fawn… -I know, I know.
妮克丝也对
Nyx is right.
我有一两次前科 可能不止吧…
I’ve done this once or twice, or several times before.
对…
Yes.
只不过这一次的行为有一点算 超过界线
However, perhaps my latest endeavor was crossing the line.
-的确 -我懂你的意思
-Indeed. -I hear what you’re saying.
也许收留老鹰宝宝 不是什么聪明点子
Maybe harboring a baby hawk wasn’t the best idea.
芬恩 我了解
Fawn, I know you.
你总是凭感情行事
You’ve always let your heart guide you.
令人欣赏 不过…
Which is admirable, but…
不过 我也应该理智一点
But I also need to listen with my head.
下次我保证 一定会
Next time, I promise, I will.
喔 汉娜巴那那 本来想说再来玩
Well, Hannah-Banana, I’d say come back and visit,
但还是保持远距离关系好了
but it’s probably best to keep this a long-distance thing.
来 翅膀试着动一动
Now, let’s give that wing a try.
早安 同学们
Good morning, students!
这种天气正适合练习 不是吗
Beautiful day for a fresh start, don’t you think?
非常好 大家一起跳
All right, then, let’s see that hopping.
呵呵 很好 妮可
Nice work, Nico.
完美极了 佩姬
Perfection, Paige!
喔 卡莉丝塔 记住 练习跳 不是走
Calista, remember it’s hopping, not walking.
什么 你没听说
What, haven’t you heard?
现在我只会照规矩
I’m strictly by-the-book now.
对 一个标准的模范好公民 就是我
Yep, we’re talking model citizen all the way.
想知道什么行为 叫负责任吗
Looking for the definition of responsibility?
没有人比的上… 这位
Look no further than this girl!
那倒是… 挺有趣
Well, that was interesting.
跳得很漂亮
Now, that’s hopping.
有人吗
Hello?
拜托 芬恩 你理智一点
Come on, Fawn, listen to your head.
感情会惹麻烦 理智才是朋友
Heart gets you in trouble, head is your friend.
可是 理智却让我自言自语
And yet, head is making me talk to myself,
问答
out loud,
在森林里
in the forest.
不 不 不 模范公民…
No, no, no. Model citizen.
明天一早就开始
Starting first thing tomorrow.
这是… 什么啊
What are you?
好 快想 有地域性 可能是肉食性
Okay, think. Territorial, possibly carnivorous.
而且大得不得了
Unspeakably big!
怎么做 怎么做
What to do? What to do?
装死 啊 咳咳 咳
Play dead!
不 不 别动
No, no. Freeze.
不 反向操作 让自己变大
No, the opposite! Make myself look big!
什么声音啊
What was that?
你听到了吗
Did you hear it?
听到什么
Hear what?
吼声
The roar!
呐吼声 听到没
Did you hear the roar?
抱歉 你刚刚说什么
Sorry, did you say something?
我当然听到了
You bet I heard it.
再快一点
Little faster.
想像 像是就在你们前面
Visualize the acorn right in front of you.
很好 那会是什么
Excellent. What was it?
不晓得 等你知道了再跟我说
No idea. But let me know as soon as you find out.
慢慢来 往左边
Gently, now. To the left.
不 另一个左边
No, the other left!
那个吼声…
That roar…
-今天早上 -会是什么
-This morning? -What was it?
呃 不知道 我对吼声没有研究
I don’t know. I don’t specialize in roars.
不过 轻声哼 可就不一样了…
Now, grunts and growls, on the other hand…
谁知道
Who would know?
如果吼声很大…
Well, if it came from anything big…
-很响…-很可怕
-Loud… -Scary…
又危险 找…
And dangerous, try…
芬恩
Fawn.
过来 大块头
Come on, big guy…
在这里
Over here.
等等 我只是想帮忙 啊
Wait! I was only trying to help!
那 既然这样我先离开好了
So, I guess I’ll just be on my way, then.
那双厚实的前臂 真适合挖掘
Those thick forelimbs are ideal for digging.
不 不 不 不
Nope. No, no, no.
你己经没事了 好 我走喽
You’re all fixed up, so off I go!
那个巨大的下鄂正适合 支撑沉重的石头
And that massive jaw is perfect for supporting those heavy rocks.
呃 好的 抱歉 抱歉
Okay. Sorry, sorry.
马上闪人
Just leaving.
这… 我说 你长的模样
But, you know, it’s like you’re a cross between
应该是介于黑耳负鼠 跟亚洲野牛之间…
Didelphis marsupialis and Bison occidentalis…
口水…
That spits.
不知道有什么作用
Well, I don’t know what that’s about.
也不知道那个能做什么
And I don’t know what that’s about.
更不知道那个是什么 你在盖东西
I really don’t know what that’s about. What are you building?
关于… 动物仙子
You know, it is my job as an Animal Fairy
我有责任了解跟研究所有动物
to understand and study animals.
而且女王说过 我该听从理智
And the Queen did say I should listen to my head.
哈 你说服我了
Huh. You’ve convinced me.
我愿意 为了女王
I’ll do it, for the Queen.
待在这里 好吗
Now stay here, okay?
我马上回来 我回去拿点东西
I’ll be right back. I just need to get my stuff.
不要走开喔
Don’t go anywhere.
在这里等
Just stay.
坐好
Stay…

Stay…
芬恩
Fawn.
妮克丝
Nyx.
我一直在到处找你 你去哪儿了
I’ve been looking everywhere for you. So, where have you been?
藏一只河马
Off hiding a hippo?
对 它暂时跟山猫挤
Yep, he’s bunking with the bobcat.
听到早上的吼叫声了吗
Did you hear that roar this morning?
你能形容那种吼叫声吗 怎样的吼叫
Can you describe the roar in question? What kind of roar was it?
大声 毛骨悚然 恐怖的那种
The loud, hair-raising, monstrous kind.
动物有各种吼叫声
Animals make all kinds of roars.
包括低吼 嚎叫 呜呜 大吼 尖叫 咕哝
I mean, you’ve got your growls, howls, whoops, hollers, shrieks, rumbles.
是像… 这样
Was it like this?
不 吼叫
No. A roar.
喔 呃 那应该像…
Sort of like…
不是
No.
不是
No!
不是
No!
芬恩
Fawn!
对 要是听到那种 快逃
Yeah. If you hear that one, run.
给我那个好吗
Would you hand me that?
听着 那怪物 可能会威胁到精灵山谷
Look, this thing might be a threat to Pixie Hollow.
如果知道那是谁的叫声 立刻通知我
If you find out what made that roar, I need to know.
听清楚了
Are we clear?
知道了 你会怎么做
What will you do if you find it?
做该做的
My Job.
我也一样
And I’ll do mine.
期待
Strange sight
你向我走来
You stand in the light
把疑团打开 我心狂跳不已
You’re wrong but you’re right My heart’s beating wildly
追寻那梦幻般风景
Strange how I’m scared but delighted
害怕 不安的情绪
Afraid, but excited, too
冷酷又憨傻

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!