Got it!
哇
Whoa!
-莉兹 -请进来 爸爸
-Lizzy? -Coming, Father!
-莉兹 -干吗 哈喽 爸爸 有事吗
-Lizzy? -Why, hello, Father. May I help you?
-这里怎么了 -没事
-What’s going on in here? -Nothing.
没事 声音大得像是跑过一群大象
Nothing? Sounds like a herd of elephants have been marching up here.
瞧瞧这房♥间 像是刮过龙♥卷♥风♥了
Look at this room. It looks like a cyclone hit it.
-还没那么糟 -没那么糟
-It’s not that bad. -Not that bad?
你的书都跑到地板上去了 玩具到处都是
Your books are a overthe floor, your toys are everywhere
你还把窗帘扯下来了 怎么了
and you tore your curtains What?
你怎么把脚印搞到天花板上去的
How did you get footprints on the ceiling?
这简直太过分了
This is simply too much.
你不可以这样胡闹
A temper tantrum of this magnitude is unacceptable.
可我没有在胡闹
But I wasn’t having a tantrum!
那么这是怎么回事 这次你要说真话
Then how did this happen? And the truth this time.
我和你说真话 但你还是不会相信我
If I tell you the truth you still won’t believe me.
伊丽莎白 说真话
Elizabeth, the truth.
我在飞 我的仙子教我的
I was flying. My fairy showed me how.
噢 你饶了我吧 又是你的那些虚构的仙子干的
Oh, forgoodness sake. Your make-believe fairy did this?
你别再这么不着调了
You’ve got to stop this nonsense!
我没有不着调 爸爸 这是真的
But it’s not nonsense, Father. It’s the truth!
在你的房♥间有一个真的仙子
You have a real fairy living in your room?
是的 我可以证明
Yes! And I can prove it.
你看看我做的研究
Just look at the research we did.
伊丽莎白 这就是你做的
Elizabeth. This is what you’ve been doing?
日志是用来记录事实的 而不是仙子传说
Field journals are to be filled with fact, not fairy tales.
可是 爸爸 这些是事实
But Father, these are facts!
我不能理解这些愚蠢的东西 莉兹 这就是你的天赋
I don’t understand this foolishness, Lizzy. You have such talent
你为什么要这么糟蹋它
Why would you waste it this way?
你为什么就不能相信我呢
Why can’t you just believe me?
我相信那些真实的东西
I believe in what is real
而你这些年以来 都在做这些
and it’s about time you started doing the same.
爸爸 等等
Father, wait!
我知道你很难理解
I know this is difficult for you to understand
但这些都是虚构的
but this is all make believe.
不是的 他们是真的
No! They’re real!
伊丽莎白 讨论到此结束
Elizabeth, this discuss on is over.
可是 爸爸
But Father!
这 这
It… It.
瞧 我告诉你了 仙子是真实的
See? I told you. Faires are real!
好了 她不会伤害你的
It’s okay. She won’t hurt you.
这 好吧 这东西可真特别
It’s… Well, it’s extraordinary!
她的翅膀真漂亮 是吧
Aren’t her wings beautiful?
是的 和膜翅目蜂总科的翅膀很类似
Yes. Very similarto Apoidea.
或者 不 不 是蜻蜓目的
Or, no, no, odonata.
瞧 翅膀以头部为中心对称
Look at the limb proportionality to the cranial radius.
-真令人着迷 -她是不是不可思议
-Fascinating! -Isn’t she magical?
她应该是某种进化的变种
She’s some sort of evolutionary mutation
她不是虫子 她是人
She’s not a bug, she’s a person.
-正确 -叮当
-DR. GRIFFITHS Exactly! -Tinker Bell
这将会是世纪的发现
This is going to be the discovery of the century!
叮当 小心
Tink, watch out!
-维蒂亚 -赶紧走开
-Vidia? -Get out of the way!
我现在要把这个带到博物馆去
I must get this to the museum right away!
爸爸 不
Father, no!
求求你 爸爸等一下
Please, Father! Wait!
-你不能这样做 -莉兹 我没有时间了
-You can’t do this -Lizzy, I don’t have much time.
理事会只等我到9:00
The trustees will only wait for me until 9:00
帮帮忙 回房♥子里去
Please, go back in the house.
别担心 帕金斯太太随时都在的
Don’t worry. Mrs. Perkins wil be here any second.
叮当 真对不起
Tinker Bell, I’m so sorry!
爸爸把你的朋友带到城里去了
My father’s taking your friend to the city!
走 走 走
Step, step step.
-小叮当 -小叮当
-Tinker Bell? -Tinker Bell!
瞧 是你的朋友们
Look, it’s your frends.
-快 -这就对了 好猫咪
-Hurry -That’s it. Good kitty.
瞧 莉兹的爸爸把维蒂亚扣在广口瓶里了 当时她救了我
Look, Lizzy’s father trapped Vidia in a jar while she was saving me.
我们要赶快去救她
We have to hurry and rescue her.
我们又要出发了
Here we go again!
-可我们怎么去呀 -是呀 还在下雨呀
-How are we gonna get there? -Yeah, it’s still raining.
我们不能冒雨飞行 但我想有人可以
Maybe we can’t fly in the rain but I think I know someone who can.
叮当 我有点害怕
I’m scared. Tinker Bell.
在房♥间里漂浮是一回事 可伦敦太远了
Floating around my room is one thing, but flying all the way to London
很容易的 哈
That easy. huh?
好吧 我会勇敢的
Okay. I’ll be brave.
好了 仙子们 使出所有的仙粉
All right, fairies. We need all the pixie dust we can get.
这个小姑娘要飞很远的路程
This girl’s got a long journey ahead of her.
全体登机
All aboard!
准备好了吗
Ready?
哇呜
Whoa!
干得不错
This better work.
噢对不起 仙子们
Oh! Sorry, fairies.
哇噢
Whoa! Oh!
哇呜
Whoa!
哇呜
Whoa!
小心了
Careful now!
哎 帕金斯太太 再见 帕金斯太太
Hi, Mrs. Perkins. Bye, Mrs. Perkins.
再见 亲爱的 早点飞回来呀
Bye, dear. Fly back soon.
哇呜
Whoa!
噢 好主意
Oh! Good idea.
噢
Oh!
哇呜
Whoa!
对不起
Sorry!
把路让开
Out of the way!
他在那儿
There he is!
叮当 我跟不上 他太快了
Tinker Bell, I can’t keep up. He’s going too fast.
小叮当
Tink!
叮当 别
Tinker Bell, no!
不 不 不 不 别这样
No, no, no, no, no, no! Come on!
赶快 但愿他们还在等我
Come on, please, let them still be there.
-爸爸 -什么声音
-Father -What in the world?
爸爸 停下
Father, stop!
别把她带进去
Don’t take her in there!
这 这 这不可能呀
It… It… It… It can’t be.
莉兹 你在飞
Lizzy? You re flying.
是呀 我在飞
Yes, I am.
可是怎么 你怎么飞起来的
But how? How are you doing that?
我的朋友们教我的
My friends showed me how.
我 我想不通
I… I don’t understand.
你不必想通
You don’t have to understand.
你只要相信就好了
You just have to believe.
我相信
I do believe.
我相信
I do believe!
噢 爸爸
Oh! Father!
莉兹 对不起 对不起
Lizzy, I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry.
我不会再怀疑你了
I’ll never doubt you again.
维蒂亚
Vidia!
-我们回家吧 爸爸 -可怎么回去呢
-Let’s go home, Father. -But how?
想点快乐的事
Think happy thoughts.
-抬起你的双手然后踢腿 -小心
-Lift your arms and kick yourfeet! Careful!
我想我会了 是的 真棒 我在飞
I think I’m gettng the hang of it. Yes! Why, I’m flying!
-你是在飞 爸爸 你是在飞 -我应该已经习惯了
-You’re doing it, Father! You’re doing it! -I could get used to this!
等一下
Just a second.
有件事我一直想做的 跟我来
There’s something I’ve always wanted to do. Follow me!
-嘿 叮当 -嘿 维蒂亚
-Hey Tink. -Hey, Vidia.
你以前参加过这个吗
So, you ever been to one of these before?
是呀 很好玩的
Yeah. It’s pretty fun.
-那应该怎么做 -这容易 你只要把这个拿起来
-What are you supposed to do? -It’s easy. You just pick this up.
-像这样 -对 再伸出去
-Like this? -Yeah. And then you hold it out.
-我会了 -现在 把你的小指头翘起来 像这样
-Got it -Now, just raise your pinkie, like this.
然后你说”对不起 小姐 我可以再要一点茶吗”