你是否曾好奇 自然界为何能够熠熠生辉
Have you ever wondered how nature gets its glow?
四季交替 是谁赋予她光芒与色彩
Who gives it light and color as the seasons come and go?
是谁教会了这些或大或小的生命
Who helps all creatures, great and small,
行走 遨游与飞翔
to walk, to swim, to fly?
是谁创造了这些精细的杰作
Who crafts such tiny details?
如果你去探寻或许可以找到她们
You might see them if you try.
这都是精灵们的杰作 但她们往往来去无踪
For it’s all the work of fairies, but they stay well out of sight.
当婴儿发出第一次笑声时
And the first time that a baby laughs,
一个小精灵的故事也就拉开了序幕
a fairy’s life takes flight.
当月亮升起
When the moon comes out
照亮她的脸庞
to shine her face
鸟儿们睡得正酣
The birds are fast asleep
处处张灯结彩 小精灵们飞出了她们的家
And the lanterns hang from every post. The fairies leave their keep
她们手牵手唱着歌♥
They join their hands and sing their songs
这歌♥声无人可以听到
That nary a soul can hear
在春之时节 万物复苏
In the springtime when the earth is new
小精灵们悄悄地飞临
To the fairies they draw near
小精灵们悄悄地飞临
To the fairies they draw near
奇妙仙子
-你们好 -你好
-Hello. -Hello.
-你好 -你好
-Hello. -Hi.
-你好 -你好
-Hello. -Hello.
怎么了
Hello?
克丽安女王
Queen Clarion.
在欢笑中诞生 沐浴着愉快与欢乐
Born of laughter, clothed in cheer,
幸福将你带到了这里
happiness has brought you here.
欢迎来到精灵谷 我相信你没来错地方
Welcome to Pixie Hollow. I trust you found your way all right.
我想是的
I think so.
现在 我们来看看这些翅膀吧
Now, let’s see about those wings.
这些东西是什么
What are these things?
它们将帮你找到你的天赋 小家伙
They will help you find your talent, little one.
但我怎么知道哪一个是
But how will I know which one is…
你会知道的
You’ll know.
嗯
Hmm.
哇哦
Whoa!
从没见过这么闪亮的光芒 即时薇蒂亚也没有过
Never seen one glow that much before, even for Vidia.
我相信你说的是对的
You know, I do believe you’re right.
我们的小家伙说不定是个旷世奇才呢
Little daisy top might be a very rare talent indeed.
上前来吧 工匠小精灵们
Come forward, tinker fairies,
欢迎你们天才团队的新成员 工匠小精灵奇妙仙子
and welcome the newest member of your talent guild, Tinker Bell.
真庆幸我们今天洗了澡 呃 阿康
Glad we had a bath today, eh, Clank?
不好意思 借过借过
Excuse us! Coming through!
-对不起 -给工匠们让让路
-Sorry! -Make way for tinkers!
你好啊我的奇妙仙子 我是阿康
Hady-hi, hady-ho, Miss Bell. I’m Clank.
笨蛋 阿康 说话别乱喷口水
Splinters, Clank. Say it, don’t spray it.
我是菲尼斯卡德利士绅 愿为您效劳
Phineas T. Kettletree, Esquire, at your service.
很荣幸认识您
Pleased to make your acquaintance.
哦 蠢货 他是波波 我是阿康
Oh, foo! He’s Bobble, I’m Clank.
阿康 波波 阿康 波波
Clank,Bobble Clank, Bobble.
您来这儿我们高兴极了
We’re pleased as a pile of perfectly polished pots you’re here.
啊
Uh…
彼此彼此
Me, too.
来吧 奇妙仙子 有好多东西要带你去看呢
Come on, Miss Bell. There’s so much to show you.
你来的正是这儿最美妙 最灿烂的时节
You’ve arrived at a most wondrous and glorious time.
真的吗 为什么呢
Really? Why?
这差不多正是季节更替的时候
Why, it’s almost time for the changing of the seasons.
你看 在精灵谷里
You see, here in Pixie Hollow,
不同的区域对应着一年中不同的季节
there are different realms for every time of year.
头顶上方就有一个
Well, there’s one up ahead.
冬季森林 这里总是这么冷
Winter Woods. It’s always cold here.
看那儿 雪花与霜之精灵们正往家走
Look there! Snowflake and frost fairies returning home for…
去享受她们应得的假期
For some well-deserved rest.
是 她们刚刚完成了将冬天带到人间的任务
Aye. They’ve just finished bringing winter to the world.
现在也是秋之精灵们的假期
It’s the off-season for the autumn fairies, too.
永远在练习刷出那完美的琥珀色 对吧
Always practicing that perfect shade of amber, eh?
同时 夏之林中的小精灵们
And the fairies of Summer Glade
仍有足够的时间做好准备
still have plenty of time to get ready.
不过时间可没秋之精灵们多
But not as much as the autumn fairies,
当然 这是因为
of course, because, well…
是的 阿康 因为现在 天赋各异的精灵们
Yes, Clanky. Because right now, fairies of every talent
正在为我最喜欢的季节 春天 做着准备
are preparing for my favorite season, springtime!
哦
Oh!
排好队 排好队小家伙们 开始挖洞
Get along. Get along, little sproutlings, and dig.
你们好
Hello, there!
来吧奇妙仙子 带你去看我们住的地方
Come on, Miss Bell. You’ve got to see where we live.
欢迎来到工匠的世外桃源
Welcome to Tinker’s Nook.
哦 哇哦
Oh, wow!
哦
Oh.
来吧 有好多东西要给你看呢
Come on. There’s so much to show you.
好可爱
Cute.
只是将一些供给运到
Just taking some supplies down…
他们正把供给运到工厂里
They’re taking supplies down to the workshop.
松手
Let her go.
小心掉落的
Watch out for falling…
小心掉落的枫树种子
Watch out for falling maple seeds!
哇哦
Wow!
这儿就是我们大多数人住的地方 这是你的房♥子
And over here is where most of us live. There’s your house…
这是你的房♥子 奇妙仙子
There’s your house, Tinker Bell.
-这是我的吗 -那当然了
-It’s mine? -Sure is.
我们一直希望新来的精灵是我们中的一员
We were hoping the new arrival would be one of us,
所以我们已经准备好了房♥子
so we got the place all ready.
我们给你准备了一些工作服
We rounded up some work clothes…
-我们不知道你的尺码 -是的 对不起 不过
-We didn’t know your size. -Yes, our apologies, but…
-或许这些太大了 -嗯 只是
-But they might be too big. -Yeah, well, that’s only…
只是因为你太袖珍了
Cause you’re so tiny.
这没关系 阿康
That’ll do, Clank.
你准备好了之后就请到工厂来吧
Please come on down to the workshop when you’re ready.
玛丽仙子想要见你
Fairy Mary will want to meet you.
再见
Goodbye.
哦
Oh.
-住手 -怎么了
-Stop! -What?
用一个五个单位长的树枝作轮轴
A five-gauge twig for an axle?
阿康 我跟你说过要七个单位长的
Clank, I told you it took a seven.
你说的是五
Oh, you said five.
我说的是七 哦 阿康 我说你有时可真
I said seven! Oh, Clank, I tell you, sometimes you can be pretty,
真
pretty…
真美
So pretty.
-请问你是 -是奇妙仙子 你个笨蛋
-Who’s that, then? -It’s Tinker Bell, you snail brain.
哇哦 每个人看起来都好忙
Wow, everyone seems so busy.
春天可不是从石头里蹦出来的
Well, spring won’t spring itself.
确实如此 我的大块头朋友
Indeed, my bellowing buddy.
对于春天的来临 我们工匠可是功不可没的
And we tinkers are a big part of it.
让我们来说明一下 奇妙仙子
Allow us to elucidate, Miss Bell.
-我们修补 -我们制♥作♥
-We fiddle and fix. -We craft and create.
-我们切割橡子的果壳 -来盛装花朵颜料
-We carve acorn buckets. -To hold flower paint.
-我们编织鞍和背包 -用来给我们的小鸟
-Weave saddles and satchels. -For birdies, you see.
-我们还制♥作♥篮子和桶 -来盛装种子
-Make baskets and bushels. -To carry the seeds!
-为春天做准备的时候 -我们要做好所有的这些
-When preparing for spring. -We do all this and more!
-是的 做工匠是永远不会感到乏味的
Yes, being a tinker is never a bore!
真太棒了
That was great.
你瞧 奇妙仙子
So you see, Miss Bell,
我们用我们的产品帮助那些天赋各异的精灵们
we help fairies of every talent with our creations.
不幸的是 所有的精灵今年都不走运
Unfortunately, all those fairies are out of luck this year.
除非我们可以把这些运给她们
Unless we can actually deliver these things to them.
货车已经修好了 是吧
The wagon repairs are finished, I trust?
是的 玛丽仙子
Yes, Fairy Mary.
-修得一级棒 -绝对没有少轮子
-Tip-top shape. -No wheels missing whatsoever!
那拿出来看看吧
Then let’s see it.
-嗯 那个 -看
-Ah, you see… Well… -See,
-你亲眼看到 -我说”看见”事实上
-with your eyes? -Define “see,” actually…
-你得见见奇妙仙子 -什么 谁