If I had it all to do over,
我还是照样会打。
I’d still hit that shot.
是的,我懂。
Yeah. I know.
老弟,你把自己埋了
Man, you’d bury yourself alive
就是为了证明你会用铲子。
just to prove you could handle the shovel.
你知道我为什么要打那一杆吗?
You know why I’d still hit that shot?
知道。
Yeah.
因为这是你斗败大卫·希姆斯的唯一方法。
‘Cause it’s the only way you could beat Dave Simms.
不。
No.
因为从你脸上就能看出来。
‘Cause you get that look in your face.
我会再打,是因为那个球是决定性的时刻,
I’d hit it again because that shot was a defining moment,
而当决定性时刻到来的时候,
and when a defining moment comes along,
你要么就一锤定音,
you define the moment,
要么就被一锤定死。
or the moment defines you.
面对挑战,我没有退缩。
I did not shrink from the challenge.
我挺身而出。
I rose to it.
1981年,在加州 弗雷斯♥诺♥ 华盛顿堡 高尔夫俱乐部。
1981, Fort Washington golf Club, Fresno, California.
记得吗?
Ring a bell?
巡回赛预选阶段的最后一轮?
The final round of the tour qualifying school?
我那是为了一锤定音。
I was playing to win.
同样的也是挑战不可能,试着用3号♥木在风里打高远球。
Tried to hit that same impossible cut 3-wood into the wind
还是从山坡上。
from a hilly lie.
一锤定音。
I was playing to win.
连续五次出界,
Five in a row out of bounds
最后你终于成功了
till you finally pulled it off
观众都满意了,结果超了13杆。
and tapped it in for a crowd-pleasing 13
12杆你就能(转职业)进巡回赛了。
When a 12 would have got you on the tour.
可好,那是决定性时刻,
Now that was a defining moment,
但那就是坨屎。
and the definition was “shit.”
追求伟大就得承受失败,罗密欧。
Greatness courts failure, Romeo.
也许你是对的,老大,但是你知道吗?
You may be right, boss, but you know what?
有时候保住标准杆就足够带来胜利了。
Sometimes par is good enough to win.
[Cool Lookin’ Woman] – by Jimmie Vaughan
我们还欠她一万二呢。
We owe her $12,000.
不,是我欠她一万二好吧?我欠的。
No. I owe her $12,000, all right? I owe her.
好,很好。你欠她一万二。有什么区别吗?
Okay, fine. You owe her $12,000. Like it makes a difference.
有区别。
It makes a difference.
听着,老大,我只有一条规矩,
Look, boss, I only got one rule,
就是别把不属于你的钱压在你无法掌控的赛狗身上,
and that’s never bet money that you don’t have on a dog race
尤其还是当脱衣舞娘的前女友的钱。
with an ex-girlfriend who happens to be a stripper.
现在你破了规矩,那你就得对她温柔点儿,老铁。
Now you broke that rule, and you’re gonna have to be sweet to her, homes.
听着,你得先跟她说点好听的。
Look, you gotta tell her something nice to start off with.
就好比要冰释前嫌一样。能有多难?
You know, kind of like an ice breaker. How hard can it be?
听着,我先说一通好话。
Look, I’ll say one thing nice.
如果没用,就换你上。
If it don’t come out right, then you say it better.
嗨,锡杯。桃琳在找你呢。
Hey, Tin Cup. Doreen’s looking for you.
是,她肯定得找我。
Yeah, I’ll bet she is.
♪ Oh, baby, you look so good to me ♪
嗨,锡杯。
Hey, Tin Cup.
三天没见你了。
Haven’t seen you for three days.
我是大忙人啊。
I’m a busy man.
嗨,锡杯。
Hey, Tin Cup.
嗨,甜甜。
Hi, sweetie.
嗨,亲亲。
Hi, honey.
最好是你,罗伊。
That better be you, Roy.
态度要好,行不?
Just be nice, okay?
桃琳。
Doreen.
你今晚看起来特别可爱。
You’re looking particularly lovely this evening.
嗯,对了,这比豹纹的还好看
Uh, yeah, that’s even nicer than the leopard suit, the–
少废话,伙计。
Cut the horseshit, guys.
你欠我的一万二。
You owe me $12,000.
那啥…我们会还的。别担心。
And we’re–and we’re gonna pay it. Don’t worry about that.
哦,我知道你们会还的。
Oh, I know you’re gonna pay me.
12个呢。在哪儿?
12 smackeroos. Where is it?
在这。
There.
这是啥?
What is this?
加上股权和存货,这值一万二,
With equity and inventory, it’s worth 12 grand,
大概差不多吧。
more or less.
这就是你想出来的还账方式吗?
This is how you think you’re gonna settle up?
把你的高尔夫练习场的地契给我。
By giving me the deed to your driving range.
只是你不能马上转手卖♥♥掉,
Only on the condition that you don’t sell right away,
而且我和罗密欧要继续在里面打工。
and me and Romeo keep our jobs.
我要你那破高尔夫练习场干什么?
What in the world would I want with your stupid driving range?
股权啦,存货啦,现金流啦,
Equity, inventory, cash flow,
更别提在社区的地位提高了,
not to mention an enhanced stature in the community,
再加上莎乐美商会预付的会员资格。
plus a prepaid membership in Salome chamber of commerce.
你的人工成本是多少?
What are your labor costs?
因人而异吧
Everybody gets what they’re get
那个开拖拉机的小孩每小时5块。
But the tractor kid gets five bucks an hour.
罗密欧得10块,现金。
And Romeo gets 10, cash.
你的钱怎么算?
What do you pay yourself?
我的钱?
Myself?
你懂的,成天站在那儿打打小高尔夫,
You know, to stand around all day and hit those little golf balls,
要不就是喝着啤酒、啃着玉米热狗
when you’re not breaking for beers or corn dogs
再不就是召集大家下注
or to gather the guys up and lay bets
赌哪只乌鸦会飞出围栏。
on which crow’s gonna fly off the fence next.
你是指我的经理工资吗?
Are you referring to my managerial salary?
我指的是你从钱柜里拿的每一分钱
I am referring to every red nickel that you take from the till
还有你从架子上拿的每一袋啤酒花生。
and every bag of beer nuts that you lift from the rack.
我指的是这些。
That is what I’m referring to.
他会接受的。他会接受的。
He’ll take the deal. He’ll take the deal.
怎么算?
What is the deal?
好吧,就算这个练习场值一万。
Okay, let’s just say the driving range is worth 10,000.
你还欠我两个。
You still owe me 2.
♪ Maybe tomorrow ♪
♪ I’ll see some light ♪
♪ And I’ll know the difference ♪
♪ Between wrong and right ♪
♪ My ship is out there ♪
♪ No, but it can’t come in ♪
♪ Flat broke and busted ♪
♪ Crapped out again ♪
她来了有一会儿了。
She’s been here a while.
我来早了吗?
Am I early?
麦克沃伊先生,我能理解
Mr. McAvoy, I can appreciate
你的生活方式很悠闲,很轻松,
that you have a fairly laid-back, relaxed lifestyle,
但别占用我的时间。
but I have hours to keep.
好的,我之前的情人曾经把我没时间观念的原因
All right. A former paramour once ascribed my fluid sense of time
归结于我是双鱼座的。
to being born under the sign of Pisces.
一些…漂浮在宇宙中的东西。
Something about…floating through the universe.
哦,逗我玩呢,罗伊。
Oh. You amuse me, Roy,
但我是美国唯一一个二战后出生的
but I’m the only woman in America born after World War II
认为星座学就是坨屎的女人
who thinks astrology’s a crock of shit.
来看看大狗喂得怎么样。
Now let’s see if the big dog’ll eat.
晃一晃。
Waggle.
晃着呢。
I’m waggling.
像我上次演示的那样做好开球准备。
Set up to the ball like I showed you last time.
准备好了。
I am setting up to the ball.
哦,哦,哦,等一下,等一下。
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on, hold on.
好
Yeah.
球杆别握得那么紧,茉莉。
Quit trying to wring the club’s neck, Molly.
好吗?
All right?
要有点儿暖意,带点儿温情。
Show a little warmth, a little compassion.
记住,这项运动关乎于信赖、接触…
Remember, this game’s about trust and touch…
还有放手,
and lettin’ go,
那么在我细心地打磨你的球技时。
so while I subtly enhance your technical prospects,
你为什么不和我聊聊你的个人情况呢?
why don’t you tell me all about your personal life?
与你无关,罗伊。
That’s none of your business, Roy.
你男朋友是个打高尔夫的,我敢打赌。
Your boyfriend’s a golfer. That’s my bet.
而且这就是你学球的原因,对吗?
And he’s the reason you’re taking this game up. Hmm?
我甚至可能认识他。
Hell, I probably even know him.
把你的手拿开,罗伊。
Get your hands off her ass, Roy.
嗨,哈尼。
Hi, honey.
嗨,达令。
Hi, darlin’.
他要带她去迈阿密
He’s taking her to Miami
妈的去多拉高尔夫度假村