嗯?
Yeah?
我答应了。
I’ll take the job.
对,我们答应了。
Yeah. We’ll take the job.
[Crapped Out Again] – by Keb’ Mo’
♪ Flat broke ♪
♪ And busted ♪
♪ Just don’t seem fair ♪
♪ The man in heaven ♪
♪ Don’t hear my prayer ♪
♪ And these dice are loaded ♪
♪ But I still can’t win ♪
♪ Flat broke and busted ♪
看起来这个距离对你来说
This looks like it might be a little more
远超你的能力啊,老铁。
than you got in the bag, partner.
我能打上去。
I could make that.
♪ All crapped out a– ♪
操。
Shit.
♪ Gain ♪
他上(果岭)了吗?
Is he on?
上了。
He’s on.
落点完美。
Pretty good shape, too.
我是说,我哥们儿打过(一杆上果岭)。
I mean, my guy could do it.
我看他打过好多次了,
I’ve seen him do it lots of times,
更何况你还那么牛逼。
and you have extra-large huevos.
上啊!
Hit it!
哦!
Oh!
哦!哦!
Oh! Oh!
操!
Shit!
干!
Fuck that!
我都说了这个距离远超你的能力。
I told you that was more than you had in your bag.
操,我必须拼,老铁。
Shit, I had to, partner.
你的倒霉球童和我叨咕说
I mean, your damn caddy came by and told me
他能从这儿一杆上去。
that he’d get on the green from here.
我是可以啊。
I could.
我不得不佩服你,罗伊。
I got to hand it to you, Roy.
已经打了15洞了,你得搞搞清楚。
For 15 holes, you seemed to grasp the concept here.
我要尽力赢下比赛,
See, I’m trying to win this tournament,
而你的职责是给我提供帮助。
and your job is to help me.
给我7号♥铁。
Give me the 7-iron.
我要稳当点儿。
I’m gonna lay up.
大卫,你能打上去。
David, you can make that shot.
妈的,我都能打上去,轻松。
Hell, I can make that shot, easy.
我知道我他妈的能打上去,
I know I can make this goddamn shot,
但是聪明的打法是稳当点儿。
but the smart play is to lay up.
这些观众花30块来可不是
These people didn’t pay 30 bucks
为了看一个巡回赛明星稳当的5杆保平标准杆的。
to see a tour star lay up on a short par five.
领先2杆,还剩3个洞。
I’m sitting on a two-shot lead with three to go.
拜您所赐,我老铁掉窟窿里了。
Thanks to you, my partner’s in his pocket.
突然之间,标准杆对我来说变成一个重要数字了。
Suddenly, par’s a helluva number to me.
打了13年巡回赛,你还是一个软蛋。
13 years on the tour, you’re still a pussy.
该死的,大卫,就他妈的用3号♥杆打。
God damn it, David. Just hit the fucking three.
打啊。
Hit it.
混了13年练习场,
13 years on the driving range,
你还是喜欢兴之所至、头脑发热地瞎搞。
you still think this game is about your testosterone count.
赶紧起开。
Now, back up.
就230码,巡回赛明星们都要求稳了。
230 to carry and the tour stars lay it up.
希姆斯,从长草区开出,
So Simms, from the rough,
聪明之举。
that’s a smart play.
嗨,大卫,你着急忙慌的干嘛?
Hey, David, you in a hurry or what?
怎么了?
Why?
我有一车的硬币(注:球手们通常带些硬币用来在球场上标识位置)
I got a pile of nickels in the car
足够你的球童从这里攻果岭。
that your caddy can knock it on from here.
别搞了,老弟,我们
Come on, guys, we’re…
要专注于赢下比赛。
trying to win a tournament here.
对,赢下比赛也很重要,但是我下了他一赔五。
Yeah. We are. That’s great, but I got five to one.
我觉得这个赔率很棒。
I think it’s pretty good odds.
我觉得他能行。
I think he can do it.
来吧,让他打,就展示一下。
Come on. Let him hit it. It’s only an exhibition.
来,过来,罗伊,你没问题的。
C’mon. Come on, Roy. You can handle it.
我这有球。
I got a ball.
从这儿打。
Right here.
冲动还是理智,罗伊。
Balls versus brains, Roy.
你要是打了,就开路吧
You hit that shot, just keep walking
因为你被炒了。
’cause your ass is fired.
你在这么些人面前怎么炒我,
How are you gonna fire me in front of all these people,
尤其是我攻上果岭之后?
especially when I knock it on the green?
看来球童要击球了。
[Announcer] It looks like the caddy wants to hit the shot.
彼得·科斯提斯,下面场子上怎么了?
Peter Kostis, what’s going on down there?
伙计们,目前场上的情况正在有所变化。
Boys, I think things have officially changed here now.
暂时忘掉领先两杆。忘掉还有三个洞要打。
Forget the two-shot lead. Forget three holes to go.
嗨,罗伊,你需要手套。
Hey, Roy, you need a glove.
有用的。
It’ll help.
场上发生了一点儿小插曲。
There’s a little side action going on down there.
并且,哦,25万的奖金又有了一点儿小小的增加。
And, uh, the $250,000 purse has just gotten a little bit bigger.
加里,加里,你不会觉得这小子
Gary, Gary, you obviously don’t think this guy
真能攻上去吧?
can pull this shot off?
告诉你吧,我觉得根本没戏。
I’ll tell you what. I don’t think there’s any chance.
我来给你讲讲背景。
Let me give you a little background here.
这个倒霉蛋是个练习场教练。
This impending disaster’s a driving-range pro.
名叫罗伊·麦克沃伊。
His name is Roy McAvoy.
人们叫他 锡杯。
Everybody calls him Tin Cup.
当地人说他是一名优秀的大学球手。
The locals around here tell me he was a pretty good college player.
打过一段时间小型的巡回赛。
He hung around the mini-tours for a while.
好吧,他必须得是个优秀的大学球手
Well, he’s gonna have to have been a helluva college player
才能打好这一杆。
to pull this shot off.
他要面对240码的长距离。
He’s got 240 yards.
他要面对全国电视观众。
He’s got a national television audience.
他要面对大量的现场观众,
He’s got a big gallery here,
而且他还没热过身。
and he hasn’t hit a golf ball yet.
好吧,全国电视直播上可不是每天都能看到
Announcer Well, this is something we don’t see every day:
这样没有热身的比赛。
national television with no warmup.
你觉得这赔率怎么样,鲍勃?
How do you like those odds, Bob?
我不认识这家伙,
I don’t know who this guy is,
但是如果他能胜出的话,我还是很吃惊的。
but if this guy even gets it out of there, I’d be surprised.
一个巡回赛教练我怎么的也得给个一赔十吧。
A tour pro I’d give ten to one.
掏钱吧您呐。
Dollar bills.
哦,他干得漂亮。
Oh, he’s got that good.
你能相信吗?
Announcer Do you believe this?
不可思议。
Unbelievable.
这啥球童啊。
What a caddy.
– 打得好。 – 谢谢你的手套。
– Good shot. – Thanks for the glove.
你。对。你。过来。过来。
You. Yeah. You. Come here. Come here.
– 你能背包吗? – 能。
– Can you carry that bag? – Yeah.
– 拿上它。 – 好的,先生。
– Pick it up. – Yes, sir.
– 打得好,罗伊,好好打。 – 谢谢。
– Nice shot, Roy. Though shot. – Thanks.
过来。过来一下。
Come here. Come here a second.
可以歇了。旅行结束了。
Take a hike. The loop’s over.
你不能炒了我。
You can’t fire me.
– 嘿,大卫,走啊。 – 你怎么能炒了我?
– Hey, David, come on, man. – How can you fire me?
我,嘿,我刚打出了250码。
I–hey, I just knocked it stiff from 250.
– 来啊。 – 来啊,大卫。
– Come on. – Come on, David.
他就是个犊子。
He’s always been a jerk.
我的工资呢?
What about my money?
你刚才那一杆把工资打飞了,老弟。
You just hit the shot that took you out of the money, bud.
欢迎体验巡回赛的生活。
Welcome to life on the tour.
嘿!嘿!哇喔!
Hey! Hey, whoa!
今晚,《体育机器》为您带来一个奇葩事件,
Announcer Tonight, The Sports Machine brings you a bizarre incident
就发生在巡回赛明星大卫·希姆斯的高尔夫慈善赛上。
at the charity golf event of tour star David Simms.
让我们去到西德州,
Let’s go to West Texas,
好的,练习场教练 锡杯 麦克沃伊,
well, driving-range pro Tin Cup McAvoy,
作为大卫·希姆斯
serving as a caddy to David Simms
在这项名人活动上的球童
at the celebrity event–
他从球包里抽出3号♥木
he grabbed a 3-wood out of his own bag
打出一杆超过了240码
and drilled a 240-yard shot
飞过湖面来到了第16洞的果岭…
over water to the 16th green…
如果一切可以重来,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!