And the–the driver’s known as the big dog.
我就随口说“放狗”、“咬他”
I’m just saying, “Let him loose. Let ‘er rip.
“喂大狗”
Let the big dog eat.”
好吧。
Okay.
好吧。
Okay.
哦!
Oh!
哦。
Oh.
这绝对是有史以来,
You know, this is without a doubt the stupidest, silliest,
被发明出来的最傻、最蠢、
most idiotic grotesquery masquerading as a game
最白♥痴♥的运动…
that has ever been invented–
– 没有之一。 – 是的,夫人,
– ever. – Yes, ma’am,
这就是我喜爱它的原因。
and that’s why I love it.
现在,你只要击出一个好球,懂吗?
Now, you hit one good shot, okay?
一个,那把音叉就会在你下♥体♥震颤…
One, and that tuning fork rings in your loins…
你会迫不及待地重新
you can’t wait to get back.
再来一次。
Try it again.
嗯。
Mm-hmm.
好棒,我觉得大狗去那儿找吃的去了。
Well, I think the big dog just ate something there.
嗯。
Mm-hmm.
感觉到音叉在你下♥体♥震颤了吗?
Did that tuning fork ring in your loins?
哦,我可没那种感觉。
Well, I wouldn’t go that far.
好吧,我总是说见好就收。
Well, I always say quit on a good shot.
我们就称之为第一课吧?
We’ll call that lesson number one?
好的,行啊。
Well, oh, okay.
那么…
And, um…
你不介意付我现金吧?
if you wouldn’t mind paying me in cash?
我和税务部门有点儿事还没了,好吗?
There’s a little situation I’m dealing with with the IRS, okay?
嗯。
Mm-hmm.
和那帮人打交道,我必须辗转腾挪地生活,
With those guys, I gotta bob and weave around the facts of life,
你明白我的意思吧。
if you know what I mean.
明白,我能问你个问题吗?
Yeah. Look, can I ask you a question?
如果你是高尔夫球界的传奇球手,
If you’re such a legendary striker of the golf ball,
就像人们说的那样,那为什么在你这个年纪,
as everyone says, then why are you, at your age,
要在这荒无人烟的地方,
out here in the middle of nowhere
经营着一家几乎没有生意的场所,还要和税务部门藏猫猫,
operating a barely solvent establishment, ducking the IRS,
赚点儿可怜的小钱
Collecting a few pathetic dollars
用来买♥♥上半打啤酒
to buy your next six-pack
你能干点儿更高端的吗?
when you’re capable of so much more?
可能我一肚子心魔吧。
Perhaps I’m chock full of inner demons.
– 不。 – 嗯?
– No. – Hmm?
你是一肚子狗屎。
You’re chock full of bullshit.
不管咋说…
Anyway…
下周同一时间?
same time next week?
那…你说的有机会我可以尝试一下被摁着是什么意思?
W-What do you mean I should try being saddled sometime?
你说的是字面意思,还是什么弗洛伊德式的解读?
Were you being literal, or was that some Freudian type of deal?
茉莉?
Molly?
大夫?
Doctor?
要怎么摁?
What kind of saddle?
♪♪
大卫·希姆斯。
David Simms.
哪阵风把你吹来了,老弟?
What the hell you doing here, man?
嗨,罗密欧。
Hey there, Romeo.
– 有日子没见了吧? – 是啊。
– Been a while, hasn’t it? – Yeah.
锡杯在吗?
Tin Cup around?
哦,不在。
Uh, no.
他去…嗯…休斯顿了,嗯…谈生意去了,
He’s in, um, Houston on, uh, business, so.
我以为你去参加职业高尔夫巡回赛了。
Anyway, I thought you were supposed to be on the big pro golf tour.
你告诉锡杯我来这儿
Well, you tell Tin Cup that I’m in town
组织了一项慈善好球锦标赛。
for my big charity best ball tournament.
而且我给他留了个位置,
And I got a spot for him
如果他能赶回来…嗯,从哪儿来着…
if he ever gets back from, uh…
嗯?哦,休斯顿。
Huh? Uh, Houston.
对,管他哪儿呢。
Yeah. Wherever.
好的,嗯,我还以为你烦他呢,老弟。
Well, uh, I thought you hated him, man.
妈的,我都有十几年没想起过他了。
Hell, I haven’t even thought about him in a dozen years.
自从我们在休斯敦大学一起赢得了所有的冠军
Not since the good old days at the University of Houston
那段美好时光之后就再没有想起过他了。
when we won all them titles together.
万能的主啊。
God almighty.
好吧,他说那些年他一直带着你混,老弟。
Well, he says he carried you on his back all them years, man.
是的,我那时候手艺不精,罗密欧,
Well, I didn’t have much craft back then, Romeo,
全靠一点儿天分。
just a little native ability.
现在的老罗伊,还是个极其出色的球手,对吗?
Now, old Roy, he’s a helluva ball striker, isn’t he?
你想干啥,老弟?
What do you want, man?
我想要赢下我组织的锦标赛,罗密欧。
I want to win my own tournament, Romeo.
你肯定行。
Bet you do.
现在,老罗伊,他能帮我一把
Now, old Roy, he can help me
如果我们能像成年人一样共事的话。
if we can manage to behave like grownups together.
是的。你从来都不知道他会不会,对不?
Yep. You never know, huh?
你转告他。
You tell him that.
– 好。我一定转告他。 – 又在玩…
– Yeah. I’ll be sure to tell him. – So what’s the–
又在玩哪出九宫道,大卫?
What’s the catch, David?
你好,杯子。
Hello, Cup.
没有九宫道。
There is no catch.
我组织了一项小型锦标赛,邀请了…
I put together this little tournament, with a…
一大批球手,
an elite field of players,
奖金五万美元,
and a half-million dollar purse,
天呐,我总不能眼睁睁看着肥水流到外人田吧。
and, by God, I’m tired of seeing the money head out of town.
多抓小鸟啊。
Make more birdies.
是啊,好…
Yeah. Well…
这就是你的作用,老铁。
That’s where you come in, partner.
我需要你加入我的团队。
I need you on my team.
好,我再问一遍,嗯,搞什么九宫道?
Well, I repeat. Uh, what’s the catch?
我们的比赛地在“三叶杨”,你曾经在那里打出过59杆。
We’re playing Cottonwood, where you once shot a 59.
在那里你闭着眼都能打出65杆。
Where you can still shoot a 65 in your sleep.
因为你知道每条球道上的每一个坑洼
Because you know every bump on every fairway
以及每一个果岭上的每一道细微的沟壑。
and every subtle break on every green.
热水浴缸,罗伊?
Hot tub, Roy?
是温泉。
It’s a spa.
你和我,在“三叶杨”。
You and me at Cottonwood.
很有点儿旧时光的意思,对吗?
Kind of like the old days, isn’t it?
对,行啊,来吧,老铁!
Yeah, well, put ‘er there, partner!
这两个地头蛇要让全世界见识见识
These two homeboys are gonna show the world
什么才是西德州的高尔夫。
what golf in West Texas is all about.
妈的,到时候我会为你变成一台他妈的抓鸟机器。
Hell, I’ll be a goddamn birdie-making machine for you out there.
哦,哦,等一下,罗伊。
Oh, whoa. Whoa, wait a minute there, Roy.
妈的,我不是要你和我一起比赛。
Hell, I didn’t mean I wanted you to play with me.
我是想让你当我的球童。
I want you to caddy for me.
你懂的,阅读果岭,建议球杆,诸如此类的事情。
You know, read the greens, club me, that kind of stuff.
【西班牙语】去你♥妈♥的♥,混♥蛋♥,没人当你的球童。
Que te lleva la chingada, cabrón, que caddy con nadie.
球童
Caddy?
拜托,罗伊。
Come on, Roy.
妈的,我总不能在大街上随便找个人
Hell, I can’t bring a guy in off the street
去参加我自己组织的比赛吧。
to play in my tournament.
我是说,看在上帝的份上,老弟,
I mean, for Christ’s sake, guys,
这事很重要。
this has become a big-time event.
妈的,我有赞助商,一张票30块。
Hell, I got corporate sponsors, 30 bucks a ticket.
这个街上的家伙在高尔夫球场上
This guy off the street
能随时把你揍得屁滚尿流。
can kick your ass on the golf course anytime, man.
就像他在少年赛中揍你一样,
Just like he kicked your ass in junior golf,
就像他在大学里揍你一样。 不。去他妈的。
just like he kicked your ass in university– no. Fuck it, man.
一轮我付你100块。
I’ll give you 100 bucks for the loop.
外加5个点的奖金提成,罗伊。(注:通常惯例是10-15个点)
And five percent of any earnings, Roy.
你♥他♥妈♥的滚出去,傻♥逼♥,
Get the hell out of here, man,
带着你那些污七八糟的
and take your pinche color-coordinated,
他妈的赞助商
corporate-sponsored chingada and
– 连滚带爬地滚远点儿 – 罗密欧。
– Take a flying fuck on the rolling– – Romeo.
我知道。别操心。
I got it man. Don’t worry about it.
好吧,
Well,
我只是想给你提供一个就业机会。
I was just trying to offer you some work.
对。太感谢了。
Yeah. Thank you very much.
大卫?
David?