Dollar bills.
掏钱吧您呐。
Dollar bills.
决赛组中率先出发的是,
First up, in the final pairing,
来自德克萨斯莎乐美的罗伊·麦克沃伊。
from Salome, Texas, Roy McAvoy.
稳扎稳打,大卫,
Fairways and greens, Dave,
等我爆发的时候别忘了向我挥手。
and don’t forget to wave as I blow by.
你的意思是爆雷吧,是不是,老弟?
You mean blow up, don’t ya, sport?
你经常的。
You always do.
哇哦
Awww…
妈了个巴子…
Son of a…
出场的是德克萨斯休斯顿的
Playing out of Houston, Texas,
大卫·希姆斯。
David Simms.
没关系。我非常能体会你的处境。
It’s okay. I know exactly where you are.
别担心。你厉害着呢。
Don’t worry. You’re in great shape.
我们落到哪儿了,老大?
What kind of lie we got, boss?
哦,妈的,被埋起来了。
Oh, shit. It’s buried.
啊哦。
Uh-oh.
好了,当心,别…别碰到它。
All right. Be careful. Don’t–don’t touch it.
我知道规则,罗密欧。
I know the rules, Romeo.
你准备怎么走?
Which way ya gonna go?
从那里穿过去。
Go right through there.
搞吧。
Go for it.
不!天呐!
No! God!
别担心。怪我。
Don’t worry about it. It was my fault.
我给你拿错球杆了。好吧?你会没事的。
I gave you the wrong club. Okay? You’ll be fine.
你把球位调整得很好。
You put a good move on the ball.
– 闭嘴。 – 真的,现在别担心了。
– Shut up. – Really, now, don’t worry about it.
目前…你干得不错。给我杆。
Here–you did fine. Give me the club.
非常感谢,吉米。
Thank you very much, Jim.
我们刚刚听说罗伊·麦克沃伊
We’ve just heard that Roy McAvoy
以灾难性的“双柏忌”开始了他的最后一轮比赛。
has taken a disastrous double bogey to open his final round here.
哦,落后2杆了,罗伊。
Ah, double back there, Roy.
你就继续保你的标准杆吧,傻♥逼♥。
Just keep makin’ pars, asshole.
我要保18个,保一整天。
I’ll take 18 of ’em, all day long.
保吧,保成了我服你气。
Do it, and I’ll own ya.
当心!
Fore!
罗伊·麦克沃伊的第二洞第二杆
Roy McAvoy’s 2nd shot at the 2nd hole
打进了树林深处。
has gone deep into the woods.
想要了解一下他的困境,
For a report on his plight,
我们来连线一下加里·麦考德,
let’s go down to Gary McCord,
他这一生的大部分时间都生活在森林和黑暗中吗。加里?
who has spent most of his life in the woods and in darkness. Gary?
本,他目前是在大牢里。
Ben, he’s in jail here.
还是没机会假释的那种。
No chance for parole.
事实上,他唯一要做的事是…
In fact, the only thing he’s got–
把球打回赛道,
he’s got to hit the ball back in the fairway,
再争取在果岭上一杆进洞,
try to pitch ball on the green,
才能挣扎着保住他的标准杆。
and get up and down for his par.
他现在是没机会打上果岭的。
He’s got no chance to hit it on the green.
赌50块我用7号♥铁从这儿打上去。
50 bucks says I knock it on from here with a 7-iron.
打上果岭?
On the green?
对,打上果岭。
Right on the green.
赌了。
You got it.
玛莎,你能把这些人都赶回这边来吗?
Marsha, you want to move these people back right here?
我要从那边打。
I’m goin’ right there.
麦考德,有什么状况吗?
McCord, what you got?
他要…他要干什么?
What’s he–what’s he doing?
本,我想他是打算用7号♥铁打个擦边反弹
Ben, I think he’s gonna try the old ricochet off the port-a-let
来脱离这个地方。
with a hooded 7-iron.
是的!他要打向那个简易茅房♥!
He is! He’s gonna hit it right off the shitter!
我不敢相信他居然会这样打。
I cannot believe he’s about to hit this shot.
戴夫,1号♥机位,录下来,录下来,把这一杆录下来。
Dave, VT 1, record, record. Record this shot.
嘿!
Hey!
罗伊·麦克沃伊在第2洞从树丛之间
[Wright] Roy McAvoy has banked his 3rd shot at the 2nd hole
打出了他的第3杆,反弹到抽水马桶上…
between the trees, off a water closet–
或者是厕所吧,随便啦…
toilet or loo, as you might call it–
反正上了果岭,只用了3杆。
and got it on the green, somehow, in three.
也许这一击,
May be the shot, though,
能让他在这最后一轮重回正轨。
that does get him right back on track here in this final round.
能抵消掉那个“双柏忌”一杆吧。
It could erase that double bogey at one.
这可能是发生在他身上的最好的事了。
It may be the best thing that ever happened to him.
哦,帅呆了。
Oh, that was great.
我不知道这里面还有个小镜子。
I didn’t know there was a little mirror thing in here.
是不是很可爱?
Isn’t this cute?
这啊,让我看看…
Here. Let me just look at my…
看起来还不错。只需要用你熟悉的方法打进就行了。
Looks pretty level. Just roll it in like you know what you’re doin’.
瞄准点儿,小子。
Hit it close, sport.
耶!
Yes! Yes! Yaah!
桃琳,他这个”锡杯”的名字是怎么来的?
Doreen, how did he get the name “Tin Cup”?
哦,他是高中棒球队的接球手。
Oh, he was the catcher on the high school baseball team.
有位明星投手的弧线球很厉害。
The star pitcher had a big league curve.
那就不是所有的球都会落在罗伊的手套里。哎呀。
Not all his pitches hit Roy in the mitt. Ouch.
队里人都觉得罩个“锡杯”总比duang得一下被砸到要强得多。
Team thought “Tin Cup” was a whole lot better than “clank.”
“duang”得一下…
Clank…
操。
Fuck.
茉莉,我能问你个问题吗?
Molly, can I ask you a question?
可以。
Sure.
你有过拉丁情人吗?
Have you ever had a Latin lover?
我想知道他的名字
Where does he get his name from
是怎么来的。
is what I wanna know.
你为什么等了这么久才离开希姆斯这货?
Why did you wait so long to leave that Simms character?
好吧,要花点时间才能意识到
Well, it takes a little while to realize
白马王子也可能穿着
that prince charming might be wearing
一件沾着啤酒污渍的汗衫
a beer-stained undershirt
嘴里叼着个香肠,
with a sausage hangin’ out of his mouth,
在犰狳出没的练习场挣着一小时7美元的工资。
makin’ $7.00 an hour in some armadillo-infested driving range.
你千万别是那种想要改造男人的女人,我希望。
You’re not one of these women who tries to fix men, I hope.
我是说,男人是不可能被改变的,尤其是他。
I mean, men cannot be fixed and especially him.
没错。好吧,这一课我学习的速度那是慢得可怜呐。
Yeah. Well, I’ve been pathetically slow learning that lesson.
茉莉,嗨。
Molly. Hey.
– 你好啊。 – 你怎么样?
– Hi. How are ya? – How are you?
还行。嘿,我想我需要点帮助。
Good. Hey, I could use a little help, I think.
你也知道,我注意到了你对麦克沃伊做了什么
You know, I’ve seen what you’ve done with McAvoy
还有那些心理辅♥导♥方面的事。
and all that psychological stuff.
我觉得它会派上用场的。
I think it could come in pretty handy.
好啊,嗨!我给你些名片。
Well, hey! Let me give you my card.
– 当然了。 – 好的,太好了。
– Sure. – Yeah, that’d be great.
超好。能否,能否再多给几张,
Super. If, uh, actually, if you got a few more of these,
更衣室里也有一帮子人需要你的辅♥导♥,我确定。
there’s a bunch of guys in the locker room could use your help as well, I’m sure.
真的啊?那全拿去吧。
You know what? Take ’em all.
谢谢。这是桃琳。
Thanks. This is Doreen.
– 嗨。我是桃琳。 – 嗨,桃琳。你好。
– Hi. I’m Doreen. – Hi, Doreen. How are you?
你知道的,我的电♥话♥号♥码就在上面。随时给我打电♥话♥。
And, you know, my number’s right there. Just call me anytime.
成对的咨♥询♥也有,
I do counsel couples,
所以如果你想带上你的球童,也可以。
so if you want to bring your caddy, that’d be just fine.
行,我考虑考虑,再给你电♥话♥。
Yeah, I’ll think about it, and I’ll give you a call.
– 好的。 – 太好了,谢谢。
– Okay. – Great, thanks.
– 再见。很高兴见到你。 – 再见。
– Bye. Nice meetin’ you. – See ya.
干杯。
Cheers.
哦,干杯。
Oh. Cheers.
耶!吼!
Yes! Ho!
嘭。
Boom.
这使得雅各布森以7杆的成绩追平了,
That puts Jacobsen into a tie at seven, guys,
那个,呃,锡杯 还落后1杆。
and that, uh, Tin Cup guy is 1 shot back.
继续跟进。
Let’s keep abreast of that.
目前彼得·雅各布森的小鸟球令他
[Jim Nantz] That birdie by Peter Jacobsen forged a tie now for the lead
与大卫·希姆斯以低于标准杆7杆的成绩并列领先。
at seven under with David Simms.
罗伊·麦克沃伊决不会放弃。
And Roy McAvoy just won’t go away.
他仅以低标准杆6杆的成绩落后1杆。
He’s only one shot back at six under par.
老弟,他在那儿扎飞镖呢。
Man, he’s throwin’ darts back there.
我们要是不能抓小鸟,我们会落到第二的。
If we don’t make some birdies, we’re playin’ for 2nd.
麦克沃伊?你能相信他还没挂吗?