敬闪客。
To the quitter.
敬罗密欧。
To Rome.
罗密欧。罗密欧。
Romeo. Romeo.
对啊,小闪货。
Yeah, the little quitter.
尽管如此,尽管如此,
Nonetheless, nonetheless…
心理层面上,这是我的领域,
from the mental aspect, which is my domain,
你退步了,罗伊…
you’ve regressed, Roy…
哦。
Oh.
…在妄想和否定之间瞎摸乱撞。
…and are fumbling somewhere between delusion and denial.
退步、妄想、否定。
Regression. Delusion. Denial.
我说,为什么你说的全都是这些心理语言?
I mean, why you gotta use all the psychological language for?
今天不行吧,罗伊?
Havin’ a bad day, Roy?
没有啊。
No.
嗨,哈尼。
Hi, honey.
嗨,达令。
Hi, darlin’.
打了个65杆。
Shot a 65.
后来都是用7号♥铁打的。
Parred the backside with a 7-iron.
为啥?
Why?
对啊,没错。看到了吧,这就是问题所在。为什么?
Yeah, that’s exactly right. Now, see, that’s the question. Why?
因为他把他其它的球杆都撅了。
Because he broke all of his other clubs.
一撅两半。
Snapped ’em right in two.
– 天呐,罗伊。 – 我没都撅,罗密欧还撅了两根。
– Jesus, Roy. – I didn’t break ’em all. Romeo broke two.
听着,我挺你。我是说,咱们是老相识了,老铁,
Listen, I’m on your side here. I mean, we go way back, partner,
而且我是真的希望你能获得公开赛的资格,但如果你真的入围了…
and I really hope you qualify for the Open, but if you do…
你最好有点儿控制能力,孩子,
you better play with some kind of control, son,
否则你到时候会死得惨。
or you’ll get slaughtered out there.
妈的,好球员在公开赛上都能打出82杆来。
Hell, good players shoot an 82 in the Open.
你看,罗伊,这意味着你不能总是这样啊。
You see, Roy, it means you just can’t always go for it.
向毛主席保证,大夫,这家伙不是你想的那样的。
I swear to God, Doc, this guy is not who you think he is.
好吧,是个人都知道。要是没有镜头对着他,
Well, it’s a well-known fact. If a camera’s not on him,
他会把老人和孩子看得一文不值。
he treats old people and children like dirt.
还有狗狗。
And dogs.
天呐…
Jeez…
对,差点儿忘了狗狗。
Yeah, don’t forget dogs.
好了,好了,伙计们。你知道什么?我们走吧 ,大卫。
Okay. Okay, guys. You know what? We better go, David.
嗯,走吧。
Ugh, come on.
好的,我看行。
Yeah, I guess so.
走吧。
Come on.
嘿,你用7号♥铁打过平标准杆吗?
Hey, you ever shoot par with a 7-iron?
为啥要打,妈的,罗伊,…
Why, hell, Roy, it…
我从来没想过要试一下。
never even occurred to me to try.
好吧,我用我的车和你赌1000块
Well, I bet you $1,000 against my car
我能在任何项目里赢你…
that I can beat you in any game…
你划下道来,只要是高尔夫里的。
any game– you name it, with a golf club.
得了,罗伊,有意思吗。
Come on, Roy, this is ridiculous.
咋,承认是弱鸡了?
What, are ya chicken?
咋啦,你是要…像去年大♥师♥赛那样缩回去了吗?
What, are you gonna…gonna lay up the way you did in the Masters last year?
哦!
Ooh!
随便啥项目,我说了算?
Any game, I name it?
– 哦,大卫,算了。 – 随便。
– Oh, David, come on. – Any game.
哦,不,不,没关系。我只是想给老罗上一课。
Oh, no, no, it’s okay. I’m just gonna teach old Roy here a little lesson.
为什么男人总是要比一下谁大谁小?
Why do men insist on measuring their dicks?
好啊,比就比。
All right, let’s measure.
– 来啊,比吧。 -罗伊,看在上帝的份上,
– Fine. Let’s measure. – Oh, Roy, for God’s sakes,
我就打个比方。
I wasn’t being literal.
哦,大卫,好了,走吧。
Oh, David, come on, let’s go.
等等等等,茉莉,我来吧。
Wait, wait, wait, Molly, I got this one.
我们就算是帮罗伊为美国公开赛所做的心理辅♥导♥尽点儿微薄之力,
We’ll just call this part of Roy’s mental preparation for the US Open,
高草丛生、果岭又光滑、神经又紧绷。
where the rough is deep and the greens are slick and nerves are shattered.
我赌了。
I’ll take the bet.
哦,天呐。
Oh, Jesus.
– 好啊! – 好。
– Yes! – Yes.
行啊!
All right!
怎么赌?
What’s the– what’s the game?
用你的7号♥铁,罗伊。
Your 7-iron, Roy.
一人一杆。
One swing each,
谁打得远谁赢。
whoever hits it the longest.
妥了。
That’s a lock.
我用7号♥铁那还不跟约翰·达利用3号♥木一样。(著名球手,以开球远著称,号♥称“大力发球手”)
I hit the 7-iron like John Daly hits the three.
赢了,赢了,今晚吃鸡!
Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
谁帮我拿一下啤酒?小柯?
Who’ll take my beer? Curt?
谢谢。
Thank you.
这儿行吗?
Right here okay?
我无所谓。
Fine with me.
你们是小孩儿吗。
You know, you guys are really being childish.
有我呢,达令。
Leave this one to me, darlin’.
我有分寸。
I know what I’m doin’, too.
都懂的?我在吧台等你们。
You know what? I’ll see you both in the bar.
再见。
Bye.
掏钱吧您呐。
Dollar bills.
嘿,超过标志牌至少有30码。
Hey, them signs are at least 30 yards further.
嘿,二子,起码有220码。
Hey, Earl, that ball must’ve gone 220.
啊,227码。
Nah, 227.
大差不差,还行吧。
Toed her a bit, but it’ll do.
来吧,抓紧时间,热热身。
Go ahead. Take your time. Limber up.
我无所谓。
Fine with me.
不用,没事,不需要热身。
No, that’s all right. I don’t need to.
好吧,嗯,外套脱了吧。
Well, uh, take your jacket off.
不用,没事。
No. No, I’m fine.
铆足了劲啊,猛♥男♥,加油。
You’re gonna have to muscle up, big guy, to get it out there.
来点儿…兴♥奋♥剂♥吧。
Gotta give it the old… steroid jerk.
好。
Yeah.
他他妈的要干啥?
What the hell’s he doin’?
嗯…
Hmm…
妈的,他打到马路上去了,嗯?
Shit, he hit it down the fuckin’ road, didn’t he?
还在跑。
Still goin’.
哦,牛逼,牛逼。
Uh, you the man, Roy. You the man.
哦,确实牛逼。
Oh, yeah. You are definitely the man.
远吧,傻♥逼♥。
So long, bucko.
得找人送他回去了。
The man needs a ride home.
嗯。
Mm-mmm.
我一直挺喜欢那车的。
I always liked that car.
[Double Bogey Blues] – by Mickey Jones
♪ It’s early Sunday mornin’ ♪
♪ The sun is coming up ♪
♪ I’m on the tee at 7:00 ♪
♪ I’m here to try my luck ♪
♪ They say this game’s a tough one ♪
♪ But I’ll give it my best shot… ♪
天啊,我真希望罗密欧在这里。我不是干这行的料。
God, I wish Romeo were here. I’m not cut out for this shit.
我天生就是个观众。看热闹的。
I’m an observer by nature. I’m a spectator.
– 二子,闭嘴。 – 好吧。
– Earl, shut up. – Okay.
给我大狗。
Gimme the big dog.
大狗。
Big dog.
我还以为这个是大狗呢。
I thought that was the fucking big dog.
♪ Help me keep my head down ♪
♪ Save me from those double bogey blues ♪
♪ First, I pull out my driver ♪
♪ I checked my stance and grip ♪
♪ I’m tryin’ to remember ♪
♪ Every single Nicklaus tip ♪
♪ Straighten that left elbow… ♪
好了,我来背吧?
Here, why don’t you let me carry it?
不用。
No.
♪ Keep your head behind the ball ♪
♪ And look out for those trees ♪
♪ Oh, Lord… ♪
没事吧?
You all right?
哦,妈的。
Aw, shit.
行了,把包给我。
Here, give me the bag.
不用。
Nah.
– 随你吧。 – 给。
– All right. – Okay.
阿杜,扶他一把。
Dewey, take him in.
拜托,就像你一生中做过的无数次一样,罗伊。
Come on, like a million others you made in your life, Roy.
全神贯注。
Just see it goin’ in.
凭感觉。
Just feel it.
搞进去。
Right in the back of the jar.
♪ Well, I started out with three balls ♪
♪ Now two of them are lost ♪
♪ Got 200 yards of water ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!