I felt like Tig was interested in me,
但是我告诉她我只喜欢男的
but I had told her that I was only interested in men.
说得很明白
It was very clear
我们谈论了这个问题 然后结束了
and we’d talk about it and then it was done,
然后我们就聊了别的
and then we’d just talk about something else.
2013年5月
现在 伙计们 我们该进入节目了
Now, fellas, we should get into the show.
Blastoff教授
播客录音中
Michelle 你会谈论怀孕相关问题 对么
Michelle, you’re on to talk about pregnancy, right?
对 我是个备孕专家
Yes. Yes, I’m an expert in the area of being pregnant.
我42岁 得了癌症
I’m 42. I had cancer,
我被告知我5年内不能怀孕
and I was told I couldn’t carry a child for five years.
所以如果这儿有人
So if there’s somebody
想帮我怀孕生个孩子
out there that wants to carry a baby for me,
请和Aaron联♥系♥ 让我知道
please get in touch with Aaron and let me know.
电♥话♥要响个不停了
The phones are ringing off the hook!
嗨 Aaron
我在今天节目上听说Tig想找个代♥孕♥母亲 我想帮帮忙
如果她是开玩笑的 那就算了
噢 我们不是那些想靠这个赚钱的疯子
照片证明她的子♥宫♥可以怀孕
这些人发邮件过来 他们的邮件读起来很正常
These people wrote in and their e- mail seemed totally normal.
我让Aaron 我的助理给他们回复
You know, I had Aaron, my assistant, e- mail with them,
然后他们仍然看起来很正常
and they still seemed normal.
我可能会和他们进行网络电♥话♥ 然后说 “哦 天呐 拜拜”
I might Skype with them, and be like, “Oh, my Lord. Bye- bye.”
这太奇怪了
This is so awkward.
“嗨 你能帮我怀个孩子么”
“Hi, will you carry my child?”
你好
Hello.
– 你好 – 你好
– Hi. – Hi, there.
我不知道怎么开始
I don’t know where to begin.
– 我的意思是 这个太怪了 – 是的
– I mean, this is just so bizarre. – Yeah.
但是
But, um…
就像我在邮件里说的 我 有点
Like I said in my initial e- mail, I was, kind of, you know…
我们很高兴做这件事
We’re glad to do all this,
但是我们都很好奇你想怎么做
but we’re both also curious how you would wanna see it go,
我是说 就怪异的事实而言
I mean, in terms of the weirdness of the fact
我们相距几个州还有别的之类的
we’re states apart and stuff.
你想象中的方案
Your dream scenario,
– 你想怎么做 – 这是个不错的开始
– what would you love? – Yeah, that’s a good way to put it.
我不知道 我是很开放的
Yeah, I don’t know. I mean, I’m kinda just really open.
过了疯狂的一年之后
After this crazy year that I had,
从中我感悟到的一件积极的事情就是
one of the really positive things that came from it is
要对人比以前更开放一些
being more open to people than I’ve ever been.
人们展现出来的大方 爱 善良
And people have shown just such generosity and love and kindness
总之 就是 我头快爆♥炸♥了
in a way that it’s just, my head is exploding.
这个事情换成一年前的我绝不会做的
And I… This is not something I would’ve done a year ago.
我曾经很封闭
I was so much more closed off.
我周末会过来一趟
So… I’ll come up for the weekend and…
然后对你们进一步了解一下
and get to know you guys a little better.
行 听起来像是一个计划
Sure. Sounds like a plan.
太棒了 谢谢 感谢
Awesome. Well, thanks… thanks so much.
我很期待与你们的见面
And I look forward to meeting y’all.
– 谢谢 – 好的
– Thank you. – All right.
– 好 – 拜拜
– All right. – Okay, bye.
西雅图见
See you in Seattle.
– 好的 再见 – 好 拜
– Okay, bye- bye. – Okay, bye.
天哪 我在干嘛
Oh, my God. What am I doing?
就像见个老朋友一般
Just dropping by to see an old friend.
– 你好 – 你好 你好吗
– Hello. – Hello, how are you?
– 你好吗 – 你好
– How are you? – Hello!
– 这是Harpo – Harpo
– This is Harpo. – Harpo!
你真小 真可爱
You’re tiny and cute.
Harpo
Harpo.
他刚醒过来 所以有点没精神
He’s just kinda waking up, so he’s like, “Blah!”
我们成了朋友
We’re friends. Yeah.
你真可爱
You’re very cute.
我知道 我需要剪头发了
I know, I need a haircut.
– 嘿 – 嗨
– Hey. – Hi.
他回来了 告诉你他很快回来的
He’s home. Told you he wouldn’t be long.
你认识那个人吗
Do you know that guy?
Amanda曾说过想帮
Amanda has talked in the past about providing surrogacy
她姐姐 或最好的朋友代♥孕♥
for her sister, for a best friend,
事实上她们都没有那种需要
and those didn’t need to happen, it turned out.
所以从没代♥孕♥过
So it never really happened.
但是我想 Amanda谈过这个事
But I thought, you know, Amanda’s talked about doing this before.
可能这个会实现
Maybe this could… Maybe this would work out somehow.
你们想做个刨根问底的问卷吗
You wanna go back and forth, have a question off?
当然
Sure.
你们两个有犯罪记录吗
Do either of you have a criminal record?
– 没有 – 没有
– No. – Nope.
– Harpo有吗 – 暂时没有
– Does Harpo? – Not yet.
那个捐精的父亲 我应该说你们是一对还是
The father… Should I be treating you as a couple,
我就把你当独♥立♥的个体
or should I be treating you as an individual?
– 独♥立♥的个体 – 好吧
– As an individual. – Okay.
但是他也是我的好朋友 老朋友
But I mean, he’s also one of my closest, oldest friends.
我想就你的情况
Yeah. I would just think, for your own sanity,
你希望有人在身边陪伴
you’re gonna want to have people around.
那看起来很有趣 Harpo
That looks fun, Harpo.
噢 我毁了你的乐趣
Oh, I ruined it.
你会立遗愿吗
Will you be doing, like, a will?
为了可能会出世的孩子而重新修改的遗愿
Like, a revised one for the potential child?
因为如果你有什么事发生的话 万一
‘Cause if something happened to you, God forbid,
在我怀孕的期间
while I was pregnant,
最好我知道这时候计划应该如何进行
it would be nice to know kinda what the game plan,
– 或者该找谁谈论这种状况 – 嗯
– or who to talk to about the situation. – Mmm- hmm.
我还没有立过遗嘱
I have not done that,
但我在尝试去做 用一种理智的…
but I’m trying to go about this in a… reasonable…
尽我所能去 理智地 周全地
as reasonable and thorough as you can,
– 通过播客找代♥孕♥母亲 – 是啊
– getting a surrogate through a podcast. – Yeah.
干得好
Here you go.
这个门真有意思
What an interesting door.
噢 我知道了 和那些门一样
Ah, I see. One of those.
– 嗨 Harpo – 你怎么样呀
– Hey! Hi, Harpo. – How’s it going?
他的小屁♥股♥整个是臭的
He’s all stinky- bottom.
是啊 我知道
Yeah. I know.
Harpo 你应该用厕所的
Harpo, you should’ve used a toilet.
你想什么呢
What were you thinking?
Harpo 你喜欢洛杉矶吗
Harpo, what do you think of L.A.?
如果你愿意照顾宝宝一会儿的话
I’m gonna go hold her hand
我会感激地紧紧拉住你的手
if you feel like watching a little baby for a while.
– 当然 – 他需要的东西都在那里
– Absolutely. – Everything he needs is in there.
享受吧
Enjoy.
很好 亲爱的
Nice, dear.
Harpo 我们来玩儿吧
Harpo! Let’s hang.
– 伙计 玩得开心 – 嗨
– Have fun, buddy. – Hi!
嗨
Hi!
你真是容易相处啊 太好玩了
You’re so easygoing, it’s ridiculous.
什么样的小孩会在被交给一个陌生人后
What baby just gets handed off to essentially a stranger
就叽叽咯咯地笑起来了呢
and just starts laughing and smiling?
就是Harpo啦
Harpo. That’s who.
这是个有趣的技能
This is an interesting technique.
这不是我阅读杂♥志♥的方式
That is not how I read magazines,
不过你知道 我不是来说你
but you know, I’m… I’m not here to judge.
好吧
Okay.
– 她的子♥宫♥看起来非常正常 – 好的
– Her uterus looks very normal. – Okay.
而且子♥宫♥腔内基本没有损伤
And the uterine cavity basically has no lesions in it
看起来很棒
and it looks great.
– 好 – 非常好
– Okay. Uh- huh. – Gorgeous.
不 只有黑队
No, just the black team.
我和Stephanie常常很随意地约着玩
Stephanie had been hanging out very casually.
我们几乎有六个月
We had almost six months
一起吃晚餐 闲逛 打保龄球
of going to dinner, hanging out, bowling,
我也明白了自己有想要跟她在一起的意识
and I reached a point where I realized I wanted to be with her.
这个想法渐渐发展为不再是单纯地喜欢她