当她说我们结束了
When she said this is done,
我走进了悲伤之中
I went into this zone where I was so sad.
这种悲伤完全吞没了我
Then it sunk in, really.
没有这个人的话
I was, like, I don’t know how
我完全不知道该如何继续我的生活
to go forward in my life without… this person.
她给我打电♥话♥
She called me
说想过来跟我谈一谈
and said she’d like to come over and talk to me about things.
我知道如果我不答应
I knew if I don’t say yes to this in my life,
我就是在逃避自己的感情和内心了
then I am not following my feelings and my heart.
她坐在我的旁边的沙发上 然后说
She just sat down next to me on the couch and just said…
“我一直在想你 一直在痛苦中”
“I’ve missed you and just been miserable.”
我说 “我 我对你是有感觉的
I said, “I… I have feelings for you.
我非常愿意试试看”
I would really love to try this.”
然后 直到现在
And then, from that night until now,
真的就一直形影不离
truly, have been inseparable.
我们从那以后就在一起了
We were just together after that.
和Tig在一起 我的爱 就像
With Tig, my love is, like,
从我身心中满溢出来 而我永远在笑着
it spills out of me and I just feel like I’m always smiling.
我希望是那样
I wish it was.
在红地毯上
On the red carpet.
我喜欢和她的家人一起
I loved meeting her family.
他们都是特别外向热心的人们
And they’re all very extroverted, welcoming people.
他们表现得 “噢 Tig喜欢你 那你就是我们家的一员了”
It’s like, “Oh, Tig likes you? Well, then you’re in the family.”
– 我爱你 – 我也爱你
– I love you. – I love you, too.
我也曾坠入爱河 我也约会过很多人
I’ve been in love before, and I have dated so many people.
但却从来没有像这样坠入爱河
But I have not been in love like this before.
我前几天得到了好消息
I got great news the other day
我有九个胚胎解冻了 而且全部存活了
that I had nine embryos that thawed and all lived.
但昨天我又得到了不那么好的消息
But then I got not great news yesterday
只有一个能生长发育
that only one is viable.
所以昨天是艰难的一天
So that was a rough day, yesterday.
但是 我仍然觉得很兴奋 也对此非常乐观
But… I feel very excited and very positive about it.
我们有一个胚胎 一次机会
We have one shot one time.
是的 我想保持积极心态 我希望它能成真
Yeah, I wanna stay positive and I want this to happen.
Harpo
Harpo.
在我们开始恋爱后我知道她要有一个孩子了
I knew she was having a baby when we started dating,
但我还没有假定那是属于我们的
but I didn’t want to presume that it was ours.
而且我想她不愿意强加于我
And I don’t think she wanted to put that on me,
不想表现出”好吧 如果你要跟我恋爱
like, “Okay, well, if you’re gonna date me,
那么 你就要做一个妈妈”的样子
well, you’re also gonna be a mother.”
我没有告诉她这件事
I would keep it away from her,
然后我记得有一天 有个会面还是电♥话♥
and then I remember one day, there was some meeting or call,
或是出了什么事
or something that came up,
然后她说 “等等 你为什么没和我说过这个”
and then she said, “Wait, why didn’t you tell me about that?”
然后我说 “嗯 你知道的
And I said, “Well, you know,
我只是不想吓到你或让你感到紧张”
I just don’t wanna scare you or make you nervous.”
然后她就说 “你疯了吗”
And she was like, “Are you out of your mind?”
她说 “能为这件事出一份力 我很兴奋”
She said, “I’m excited about this. I wanna be a part of this.”
我和Stephanie想要生五个孩子
Stephanie and I would like to have five kids.
这是她的主意 但我是支持的
It was her idea. But I’m on board.
会有五十个脚趾
There’d be fifty toes.
– 那将会有很多脚趾需要修剪指甲 – 是会有很多脚趾
– That’s a lot of toes to clip. – That’s a lot of toes.
是啊
Yeah.
有时间聊聊吗
Do you have a minute so I can talk with you?
– 当然有时间 – 快进来
– Totally have a minute. – Come on in.
这边走
This way.
– 这是一个正常的胚胎 – 好的
– This is the embryo that is normal. – Okay.
这个胚胎已经在胚泡期而且正在分♥裂♥
It has made it to the blastocyst stage and it’s hatching.
这就是为什么我们的胚胎有细胞的增加吗
And is that what we have this explosion for?
– 是的 – 耶
– Yes. – Yes!
所以你们的胚胎在分♥裂♥中 真的太棒了
So you now have hatching. So that is awesome.
顺便问一句 你们想要
By the way, are you okay
– 了解宝宝的性别吗 – 当然
– with knowing the sex of the… – Yeah.
将会是一个男孩
It’s gonna be a boy.
现在是时候把他放进子♥宫♥了
So now it’s time for us to basically put him in.
有没有什么方式可以请求
Is there any way to put in a request
你会比以往更加努力的尝试吗
that you try even harder than you’ve ever tried?
努力尝试
Try hard.
现在我手上拿着装有胚胎的导管
Okay, now I got the catheter in my hand.
现在胚胎就在这里
Now, the embryo is right here.
我要把胚胎放进子♥宫♥然后把它从导管滑出去
I’m gonna put it in and then slide it out. Okay?
加油 Jack
Come on, Jack.
什么 你已经起好名字了吗
What, you named it already?
– 对呀 – 试着去保持积极的心态
– Yeah? – In trying to stay positive.
– 我喜欢这个名字 Jack – Jack Notaro
– I love it. Jack. – Jack Notaro.
好的 Jack进去啦
Okay, Jack is going in.
加油 Jack
Come on, Jack.
好的 我需要看看上面 保持这个画面 导管进来啦
Okay, I need the top. Keep it picture. I’m going in.
– 哇 – 导管在这里
– Oh, wow. – I am right there.
这一刻太令人激动了
This is the moment.
Amanda 你还好吗
How are you doing, Amanda?
还不赖
Good.
完成了
And I’m done.
这是…
And there is…
– Jack – Jack
– Jack. – Jack.
这是超声波影像
And this is the picture of the ultrasound.
– 他进去的时候我很激动 – 真的吗
– I felt emotional when that went in. – Yeah?
我很… 我就是…
I got… I was just… Yeah.
五天后 Tig将会知道胚胎是否成活以及Amanda是否成功受孕
从去年开始
To go from last year,
我被告知我没办法有小孩而且不能怀孕
being told I couldn’t have children and not have a shot,
到有了一次尝试的机会
to going to… even just having one shot.
我很兴奋
I’m excited.
我比一年前
I have way more…
更兴奋更积极
to be excited and positive about than I did a year ago.
我特别开心
I couldn’t be happier.
很明显 他在这里
Well, obviously, here he is.
那是Jack 太令人兴奋了
That’s Jack. So that’s pretty exciting.
这是正在分♥裂♥的Jack
And then, this is Jack… hatching.
这是我们为他拍的仅有的两张照片
Those are the only two photos we’ve taken of him.
相信我 如果有更多的选择
Trust me, if there were options to have more,
他的照片会到处都是
they’d be all over the place.
今天是
Today is the day…
我们要知晓Jack Notaro
we find out if Jack Notaro…
是否在Amanda体内成功存活的日子
is in Amanda, if it took or not.
我和Stephanie开玩笑
Stephanie and I joke…
我们开玩笑
We joke about, um…
我们总是说着
We say it all the time that,
我们想给Jack穿上小裤裤
you know, we just want to put little pants on Jack.
我们一想到就会大笑
And it makes us laugh so hard.
但是这也是事实
But it’s also just a true thing, like…
“快出现
“Just show up.
– 我们就想给你穿上小裤裤” – “给你穿上小裤裤”
– We just want to put little pants on you.” – “…pants on you.”
Amanda的怀孕测试结果会在三小时内反馈
Amanda’s pregnancy test, the results are back within three hours.
就是现在
That is now.
所以我们在等传真过来
So we’re waiting to get that fax coming through.
这个胚胎是我与我妈妈最后的血脉联♥系♥了
This is my one last blood connection to my mother.
我知道如果得到的消息是他在子♥宫♥里 如果是这样
I know if the news that he’s in there, if that is the news,
我认为在我有生之年就不会
I don’t think it would be possible to have another bad day
有令人沮丧的日子 你懂吗
while I’m alive, you know?
我不觉得有这种可能
I just don’t see how that would be possible.
就好比是 “实实在在…
It’d just be like, “Here is the cemented good news of…
永远的好消息
forever.
享受它”
Enjoy that.”
是医生打来的
There’s the doctor.
我的天哪
Oh, my gosh.
医生打来的 天哪
There’s the doctor. Oh, boy.
喂 您好
Hello?
你好 我拿到了血液测试的结果
Hi, so I got the results of the blood test,
然而 很不幸 我没有好消息带给你
and unfortunately I don’t have good news for you.
对于孕检来说 测试结果少于两项