哭吧, 爱哭鬼
Cry baby.
哭吧, 哭吧, 爱哭鬼
Cry, cry baby, cry baby.
你们俩想跟我一起去吗?
Maybe you two want to come with me?
无论如何, 你们都要去
Well, you’re coming anyhow.
拜托别去, Jeliza-Rose
Please don’t go, Jeliza-Rose.
那是什么可怕的味道?
What is that terrible smell?
我说过…
I told you…
是消毒水
disinfectant.
她在下面干什么?
What can she be doing down there?
我不知道
I don’t know.
去看看吧
We’ll find out.
这次重逢…
To meet again like this…
我不会再让你离开
I won’t let you go though. Not again.
不可以再离开我
No more running away.
我这么爱你
I love you so much.
已经损坏得这么厉害
There’s so much damage done already.
但我会尽力修补
But I’ll save what’s left. Oh, I will.
放到那里
Put this there.
小鬼, 谁叫你下来的? -不是我!
Who welcomed you down here, child? -Not me, Dell, I didn’t!
不是我
Not me.
假发和腮红解决不了问题, 孩子
Wigs and blush, they won’t cut it, child.
要看的话随便你, 但闭上你的嘴
You can stay and watch if you must, but you be quiet or else.
现在要把他冷却
Now I want to chill him.
真是一团糟
What a mess.
这可不有趣, 他是个可怜人
This isn’t fun. This is a sad man.
是个很可怜的人
This a sad, sad man.
现在…
Now…
毒气弹
Sinister apples.
毒气弹来了
Sinister, sinister apples.
累死人了…
I’m tired, I’m tired, tired, tired.
首先要剥开皮
See the skin has to be peeled.
然后除去脂肪…
And then the fat trimmed…
将骨头撒上硼砂粉…
and the bones, they get sprinkled with powdered Borax…
用铁线固定外形…
then the shaping of the wire begins…
接着是修补、缝合和润饰的工作…
and the mending, the sewing, the varnishing…
Rose
Rose.
Rose
Rose.
醒醒, Rose
Arise, Rose…
看看Noah
and behold Noah.
他变好了吗? -当然, 当然更好了
Is he all better now? -Course he’s better, course he is.
你要送礼物给他吗?
Are you gonna give him something?
为他庆祝新生命的来临
A gift for his new life.
要送什么? -我怎么知道
Like what? -Oh, I don’t know.
去挑一些你认为珍贵的东西
You have to choose. It has to be something dear to you, though.
不要选我! -不要选我
No, not me! -No, not me.
拜托不要啊! -不要… 我很怕
No, don’t. Oh, please. Please! -Don’t, Jeliza-Rose… I’m scared.
别选我! 我是你的朋友, Jeliza-Rose
Not me! Jeliza-Rose, I’m your friend.
Jeliza-Rose!
Jeliza-Rose!
拜拜 -不要
Goodbye. -No.
一路顺风
Have a nice trip.
Jeliza-Rose, 放我出去
Jeliza-Rose, get me out.
我们很害怕 -救命呀!
We’re so afraid! -Somebody save me. Help!
有人吗? 救命呀!
Can anyone hear me? Help!
你把Noah带回给我
You brought Noah back to me.
我们以后就一起拥有他
So we’ll share him now.
不过你是属于他的
But you’re his.
明白吗? 小妹妹
You understand, child?
到走廊去, 我要用烟熏
Go to the porch, draw in, it’s the fumes.
这对你的肺不好
It’s unhealthy for your lungs.
去呀! 去!
Go on, get!
这是全新的一天
It’s a new day.
我们会为你装♥修♥房♥子
We’ll get your house in order.
房♥子乱糟糟, 人也脏兮兮
An untidy home means an untidy person.
畜牲! 你这脏东西!
Monster! You nasty thing!
脏东西
Nasty thing.
快进去吧, 要干活!
Come on, things to do. Come on. Up. Up!
Dickens
Dickens.
拖干净、拖干净 -拖呀拖
Gotta clean, clean, clean. -Clean, clean, clean.
Wash me in the blood of Jesus
And clean the tarnished soul
He will heal me Make me whole
擦掉!
Wipe it!
Rise and shine
Rise and shine
We’ll rise and shine with Jesus In my new home in the sky
With loaves and fish He’ll feed us
His pierced hands will lead us
And we’ll rise and shine with Jesus in the sky
Now when we get to heaven
That sin’ll be all compared
And angel’s wings we’re given as we climb them golden stairs
I’m gonna strip off and put on a pure white robe
Scrub clean my sinful soul
So wash me in the blood
Wash me in the blood of Jesus
好了…
Now…
眼睛嘴巴闭上, 张开双手, 别呼吸
seal your eyes and mouth, extend your arms and hold your breath.
内衣裤自己处理
Do your panties.
啤酒炖兔肉配野菜
Beer braised rabbit with carrots and onions and potatoes.
甜品是柠檬水和奶油
A jar of lemonade and butter tarts for dessert.
这盛宴是为Noah的孩子们而设
Fruits of Eden all for the children of Noah.
Jeliza-Rose…
Jeliza-Rose…
你属于这里…
this is where you belong…
Jeliza… 你属于这里, 是这个家…
Jeliza… this is where you belong. You’re part…
你现在是这个家的一分子, 听到了吗?
you’re part of the family now, you hear me?
我们这儿不欢迎陌生人
We cannot have any strangers here.
他们会带走爹地, 听到了吗?
They’d take daddy away from us. Do you hear me?
亲爱的主…
Dear Lord…
我将命运交付死神, 使陌生人远离
I hold up a hand to Death. I keep that troublesome stranger away.
求主垂听 -哈利路亚
That is my calling. -Hallelujah.
我们所爱的东西不一定要死亡
When you love something, it doesn’t have to die or go in the ground.
我会守护沉默的灵魂, 阿门
Nothing has to change, for I am the keeper of the silent souls. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
开动吧, 吃饱一点
Now, eat. Stuff yourselves.

Yeah.
他很好
He’s good.
我等了你那么久
I waited for you for so long.
现在…
And now…
这么多年, 你终于来了…
after all these years, to have you here…
我喜欢酱汁
I love gravy.
你不要再离开我 -柠檬水
You won’t be leaving me again. -Lemonade.
你好好留下来
You’ll be staying put for a long while.
他像条墨西哥卷
He looks like a burrito.
快去睡
Sleep of the just.
你见过老太太吗? 见过你祖母吗?
Did you ever know the old lady? Rose, you ever know your grandma?
她死时我还没出生
She died when I wasn’t even born yet.
你错过了这大好人, 我欠她一辈子
You missed a saint. I owe her my life.
差点被蜜蜂杀掉之后, 她一直照顾我
She tended my sorry body after that bee darn near killed me.
可恶的蜜蜂
Nasty, nasty bees.
可恶的…
Nasty…
蜜蜂
buzzy bees.
因为我…
Course I…
即使闭上眼, 我仍可看到很多东西
I can see more than most, even with my eyes closed.

Yes.
我能看到鸟和…
I can see birds and…
兔子…
rabbits and…
还有好奇的小女孩躲在树丛后面
curious little girls hiding behind bushes.
你想像得到的, 我都看得到
I can see everything you can imagine.
因为…
Course…
好奇的女孩躲在树丛后面…
curious little girls hiding behind bushes…
有时候可能看了不该看的事
sometimes see more than they should.
最好别多管闲事, 知道吗?
Best minding one’s own business, you hear me?
否则可能会恶运缠身, Rose
Otherwise, Rose, bad things might happen.
太阳底下, 恶运会缠着你
Bad, bad things might happen under the sun.
你很臭, 是魔鬼的气味
You smell awful. You reek of the devil, Rose!
你死定了
You’re dead.
弄好了陷阱没有? Dickens
You finished making that trap, Dickens?
Dickens!
Dickens!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!