我爹地
My daddy.
他很漂亮… 头发好漂亮
He’s pretty too… with pretty hair.
我让他变漂亮的
I made him pretty.
老太太曾住在那里
The old lady lived there.
门打开了, 她可能曾在那里
See, the door was open, so, she could have been there too.
不过她不在, 可能她之前在
But she wasn’t, but maybe she was.
我时常像这样搞错…
Yeah, I’m always getting into trouble that way…
惹上麻烦
when I’m wrong.
等等
Wait.
你的头怎么了?
What happened to your head?
他们切开我的头, 切开我的脑袋…
They cut inside my head, they did. They cut my brain…
医治我的癫痫症, 现在偶尔才发作
so I’m not epileptic no more only sometimes.
就像这样
Like this.
你有泳池吗?
Do you have a pool?
不, 我不能游泳, 因为我会抽搐然后下沉
No. I can’t swim. Because I’ll get a seizure and sink like a stone.
我只会在浴缸里游泳
I don’t swim except in the tub.
我也不会开车 -我也不会
And I don’t drive cars. -Yeah, me either.
就算我流血… 也没办法开车逃走
See, I can’t drive to save my life. Not even if I’m bloody…
甚至我的手被砍断
or my arm’s chopped off.
要是你开车, 就会这样…
If you drive you’ll go…
对, 就是会这样
Yeah, yeah, that’s what’ll happen, all right.
小心啊, 要不停地游, 否则会下沉
Uh-oh. Careful, you’ll drown if you don’t keep swimming?
我溺水了!
Oh, I’m drowning!
救我! 救我!
I am. Save me! Save me!
我要找丽莎
I need to go get Lisa.
丽莎 -对, 是丽莎!
Lisa? -Yeah, Lisa!
我不用游泳, 因为丽莎是潜水艇
And see, then I don’t have to swim anyway. Lisa’s my submarine.
假如你想看, 或是…
If you wanna see it, I don’t know…
或是明天吧
Maybe tomorrow you can.
我想看, 我喜欢潜水艇
I want to see it. I like submarines.
问题是…
Thing is…
你要抓紧我的手, 明白吗?
thing is, you gotta hold my hand, okay?
抓紧啊, 明白吗?
Real tight, okay?

Okay.
这样我们就不会失散
Because that way we don’t get lost from each other.
没问题 -好
All right. -Okay.
那边…
That way…
是海啊!
it’s the ocean!
真的!
This it!
这是丽莎!
She’s Lisa!
这就是丽莎
She’s Lisa.
潜水艇有个女生名字
Vessels underwater have girl names.
船也有, 某些会有
Boats on top do too. Well, some do.
这是做什么的? 是潜望镜吗?
What’s this supposed to be? A periscope?

Yeah.
下潜! 下潜!
Dive! Dive!
这垃圾是什么?
What’s this junk?
这不是垃圾, 是鱼饵
It ain’t junk, it’s bait!
你看到了吗?
You see this?
鲨鱼袭击!
Shark attack!
这是鲨鱼弄坏的? -是条魔怪鲨鱼
A shark did this? -A monster shark.
因为我在南太平洋四处捕猎它们
Because I hunt them all over the South Pacific in my submarine.
我会用鱼饵
And I set bait.
多数是碎银, 但我有很多
They’re mostly pennies, but I got a million.
我会这样放鱼饵
I set the bait like this.
然后那魔怪鲨鱼沿着铁轨来…
And then the monster shark, he comes down the tracks…
它张大了口…
his jaws are gnashing…
沿路把一切摧毁
he mashes everything in his way, that shark.
当我找到较大的饵, 我就躲在潜艇里面等
When I find bigger bait, I hide in the submarine and wait.
要把这怪物停下来, 唯一方法就是炸飞它
The only way to stop that monster is to blow him up.
相信我, 石头和矛都没用
Rocks and spears don’t work, believe me.
我很幸运还活着
I’m lucky I’m alive.
我必须回家了, 我必须回家了
I need to be home. I need to be home.
Dickens -你也是
Dickens. -You too.
千万别独自进入我的潜艇 -我不会的
Don’t get in my submarine without me. -I won’t.
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜, 朋友
Bye, friend.
别淹到啊
Don’t drown.
明天再来找我吧
Come visit me tomorrow.
我们… 到深海航行
We’ll sail away… under the seas.
向下潜, 向下潜
Dive. Dive.
向下潜, 向下潜
Dive. Dive.
你爱上Dickens了?
You love, Dickens?
我没有
No I don’t.
你想吻他头上的疤痕和牵他的手
You want to kiss the cut on his head and hold hands.
但他像个小女孩
But, he’s a sissy.
他是猎鲨的, 还有潜水艇
He’s a shark hunter. He has a submarine too.
可惜那是假的
Except it’s a fake.
他很快就会有钱, 然后买♥♥一艘真的
He’s gonna be rich and buy a real one.
他比你有钱呢
He has more pennies than you.
等我, 魔怪鲨鱼可能在附近
Hey, wait for me. That monster shark might be about.
别担心, Dickens船长会救我们
Don’t worry. Dickens the sea captain will save us.
他现在正在海里航行
He’s sailing under the seas now.
就在海底深处、梦想成真的地方
He’s diving deep to the place where dreams are made.
“在孤寂的岸边, 他留下梦想…”
“He walks a lonely shore all littered with dreams and hopes…”
Dickens, 我勇敢的船长
Dickens, my brave sea captain.
可恶…
Avast ye, you scurvy…
我要好好惩罚你
I’ll have you keelhauled.
我会把你绑起来, 再送你归西
I’ll have you strung to the yard arm and sent to Davey Jones’s locker!
手下留情! -受死吧
Have mercy on my soul! -Mutiny.
看来海盗囚禁了船长
Looks like the pirate took the captain prisoner.
饶我一命啊 -那些死了的才叫幸运!
Mercy. -Those who die will be the lucky ones!
对不起, 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
等等, 他看来比较像农夫
Wait a minute, he looks more like a farmer.
他不是真的船长…
He’s not really a captain…
也不是囚犯 -进去吧, Dickens
or a prisoner or anything. -Go on in, Dickens.
留在里面, 直到我叫你 -是, Dell
Stay in your room till I call you out. -Okay, Dell, okay.
午安, Munro小姐
Afternoon, Miss Munro.
派崔克, 你好
Hello, Patrick.
已经中午了吗? 天啊, 时间真是飞逝
Is it afternoon? My, how the day flies, you know.
“天啊, 时间真是飞逝”
“My, how the day flies you know.”
派崔克, 真感谢你为我做的事
I do appreciate all you do for me, Patrick.
你真是个善良的年轻人
You are such a kind young man.
我时常想… -我明白
Well, I always try… -I know.
我明白了, 派崔克
I know. Now, Patrick…
这些东西都已经付过钱了, 对吧?
these deliveries… they is all paid for, ain’t they?
当然
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是否…
Are you…
你是否会…
are you go…
你会…
will you…
我会
I will.
我会… 但不是这儿
I will… but not here.
不是在后院
Not in the yard…
不要在番茄旁边
not by the tomatoes.
是动物园
It’s a zoo room.
好浓的消毒水味道
It stinks of disinfectant.
Munro小姐
Miss Munro.
他们在干什么?
What are they doing?
她在摸他的小鸡鸡
She’s touching his boy-thing.
它涨得又红又大!
It’s gone all angry and red!
她在吻它啊!
She’s kissing it!
她在吸他的血!
She’s sucking his blood!
他想叫救命 -她是吸血鬼
He’s trying to call for help. -She’s a vampire.
下一个就轮到你
You’re next.
喔喔… 干嘛停下来, Munro小姐
Oh, shit. Why’d you stop, Miss Mun…
安全了, 我们逃出来了
We’re safe. We escaped.
还以为她会成为我的朋友
I thought she was gonna be my friend.
那不是你找到的兔子洞吗?
Say… isn’t that the rabbit hole you found?
看起来好像比以前大
It looks bigger than before.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!