这是礼物
It’s a gift.
很有用的
Something useful.
有蜜蜂吗?
Any bees?
到别处去
Go mess elsewhere.
只要被蛰, 便会全身瘫痪, 甚至没命
One sting and I’m paralyzed… most likely dead.
但你早就死了
But you are dead.
这什么屁话, 你是怎么样啊?
What a thing to say! What kind of a child are you?
我意思是… -你给我说清楚!
What I meant to say was… -Well, you should say what you mean!
说了 -你没有!
I do. -No, you don’t!
叫你说清楚是不一样的
Meaning what you say is something quite different.
你可能觉得…
You might just as well have said…
“看到我吃的东西”, 等于”吃我看到的东西”, 其实不是
“I see what I eat” is the same as “I eat what I see”. Which it isn’t.
如果你看到蜜蜂会跟我说吧?
If you see a bee or you hear a bee, you’ll say so, right?
要是我被蛰死了, 就是你害我的
If I’m stung and die, it’ll be your fault.
在自己的园子被蛰
Stung in my own garden.
被蜜蜂弄瞎了
Blinded by a bee.
为了报复, 我故意破坏我爸的蜂巢
Revenge for destroying my daddy’s hives, I say.
向蜂巢泼汽油
Poured gas on them.
再将它们付之一炬
Set them ablaze.
爸很爱那些蜜蜂, 我也知道它们都爱爸
See my daddy, he loved his bees, and they loved him, I’m sure.
它们十分善妒, 恨死我妈了
They is jealous creatures, though. Hated my mama.
真正的邪恶
Pure evil.
我妈的心…
My mama’s heart…
就这样停了
just stopped.
从此我们再也没苹果派可吃, 她永远地被改变了
And we never ate apple pie again. She was changed forever.
现在蜜蜂一回来, 就会取我的性命
Now… there isn’t a bee alive that doesn’t want me murdered.
而这…
And this…
这就是报复!
this is revenge!
是死人的眼睛
A dead peeper.
很可怕, 对吧?
Dreadful, isn’t it?
这是什么?
Who’s this?
给我的吗? -这是Mustique
This for me too? -It’s Mustique.
她是我的朋友
She’s my friend.
噢, 我想你应该小心择友, 拿回去
Well, you should consider the company you keep, I think. You take it.
快走吧
You be going now.
你不是真的幽灵
You’re not a real ghost, anyhow.
还不是
Not yet.
或许我们可以再见面
Maybe we’ll meet again.
我明天… 中午的时候应该会再来
I’ll most probably come by here tomorrow… around noon.
别带你的朋友来, 她很烦
Well, you can leave your friend behind, she’s trouble.
好的
Okay.
臭小鬼!
Children!
她不讨厌我! 她不讨厌我
She doesn’t hate me. She doesn’t!
爹地! 她不讨厌我
Daddy! She doesn’t hate me!
她根本不是幽灵
She’s not a ghost at all.
我想她可以做我的新朋友
Daddy, I think she could be my new friend.
她邀请我去野餐
She invited me to a picnic.
问题是…
The only thing is…
她希望我一个人去
she just wants me to go.
她不喜欢Mustique
She doesn’t like Mustique…
我想她也不喜欢其他人
and I don’t think she’d like the others.
我会一个人去
I’m going on my own.
睡吧… 小宝宝快睡觉
Sleep… dear little ones, sleep.
你会梦见…
You dream…
火车… 还有香蕉派…
of trains… of Eskimo pies…
老伯跟黑熊在跳舞
and old men dancing with bears.
Lift me up sweet Jesus
Lay me on His crooked cross
Oh what a glorious day
Have me down on my knees and pray
Lift me up sweet Jesus
Lay me on His crooked cross
Dickens, 杀了兔子
Kill a rabbit yourself, Dickens.
我今天太忙了
I’m too busy today.
你以为只有你很忙吗?
Now, do you think you’re the only person with things to do?
Dell, 我不能
No, Dell, I can’t!
天啊, 为何我会那么生气
Lord, I don’t know why I is getting such cross.
我不能杀兔子, Dell
I can’t kill rabbits, Dell.
因为它们有大眼睛, 它们看着我
Because they’ve got big eyes. And they’re watching me.
为什么你不能杀它? -我就是不能
Why can’t you kill them? -Because I can’t.
你知道我没办法的, 好吗?
You know I can’t. You hear me?
你对兔子做的事情, 我做不到
If you do that to rabbits I feel bad. I don’t do that.
我已经吃饱了, 你当我是菲佣还煮饭婆?
Well, I put food in my tummy already. Am I a maid? Am I a wife?
我又不是万能的, Dickens, 你不是小孩了, 该自己料理
Do I make the sky turn blue? Dickens, feed yourself, you’re no child.
可是我很饿!
But my tummy is empty, Dell!
你连面包屑也没留给我
You didn’t even leave me a crumb.
迟早会有饭吃, 可是午餐没你的份
You tummy will get his food, Dickens, but not for lunch. No lunch.
今晚杀了兔子, 就有晚饭
I’ll fill him at dinner, he’ll get his rabbit then.
帮你解决兔子前, 要先替妈朗读
Mama needs reading to before I kill for you.
Dickens!
Boy!
兔子呀! 她要杀了你
She’s gonna kill you, rabbit.
快躲起来, 她会把你当晚餐
Better hide. Gonna eat you for dinner.
快躲起来, 她会把你当晚餐
Better hide. Gonna eat you for dinner.
实在好好玩
It was such a wonderful time.
他们邀请我到小石屋, 真的
They invited me into their little stone house. They really did.
我们跳舞、唱歌♥、玩游戏
And we danced and played games and sang songs.
她叫Dell
Her name is Dell.
她已经修好收音机
And she had the radio fixed.
我还跟Dickens跳舞, 好好玩喔, Mustique
And I danced with Dickens. It was wonderful, Mustique.
谁知道啊? 我应该知道吗?
Well, I wouldn’t know, would I?
我又没去
I wasn’t there.
我知道
I know, Mustique.
真可惜你不能一起来
I’m sorry you couldn’t come too.
我希望你跟我去
I wanted you to.
真的 -你催眠了我们!
I really did. -You hypnotized us!
我没有选择
I had to.
这样你才不能阻止我去
So you wouldn’t stop me going.
那里…
There…
是什么臭味?
What is that stink?
有什么死了吗?
What died in here?
别放臭屁了!
You quit cutting muffins!
要放就到院子放!
Poo in the yard, because that’s where you do it!
你吃了什么?
What are you eating?
你很胖
You’re fat.
连肚皮都涨起来
Your belly is poking.
你臭死人了
You’re a real stinker.
别说是我, 是你
And don’t say it’s me, because it’s you.
你知道的!
And you know it!
爹地, 不想吃就别吃了
You don’t have to eat if you don’t want to, daddy.
让我从Dell那边拿吃的给你
Maybe I’ll bring back some food from Dell.
奶油…
A butter tart…
或是一些鸡肉
or maybe a little piece of her chicken.
走开, 烂泥人, 快走开!
Go away, bog man. Leave me alone!
走开, 烂泥人!
Go away, bog man!
别生气, 我又错了, 对不起
No, no, don’t be mad. I’m wrong again. I’m sorry.
我知道老太太不在, 我走了
The old lady isn’t here any more. I know that. I’m going now.
她已经不在这里了
She isn’t here any more.
等等! Dickens!
Wait! Dickens!
Dickens! 别怕
Dickens! Don’t be scared.
Dell是我的朋友, 我们曾一起野餐
Dell is my friend. We ate a picnic too!
回来吧! 我是Dell的好朋友
Come back! I’m Dell’s best friend!
Dickens?
Dickens?
出来吧
Come out.
我看到你了
I can see you.
要是跑得太快… 我会像女孩般晕倒
If I run too fast… I faint like a girl.
我是女孩, 但不会像女孩般晕倒
I’m a girl. I don’t faint like a girl.
我是Jeliza-Rose
I’m Jeliza-Rose.
爹地为我写了首歌♥, 因为我很特别
My daddy wrote a song about me because I’m special.
你怎么知道我的名字?
How come you know my name?
Dell讲的, 她是我最好的朋友
Dell told me. She’s my best friend.
她是我姐姐
She’s my sister.
坐在椅子的是谁?
Who was that in the chair?
是你妈咪?
Was that your mama?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!