或者它真的是神仙松鼠
Maybe he’s really a fairy.
别傻了
Don’t be silly.
只有萤火虫才像神仙
Only lightning bugs are like fairies.
松鼠的屁♥股♥不会发光
Squirrel butts don’t glow.
它在墙里面
He’s in the wall.
它就在这里
He’s right here.
它去了隔壁的房♥间!
He’s gone through to the next room!
不要进去, 我害怕
Don’t go in there. I’m scared.
我是怎么说的? 安啦
What did I tell you? Safe as houses.
我还是很害怕
I’m still scared.
那松鼠是躲不了的
That squirrel can’t hide from me!
我们进去好吗? Jeliza-Rose
We’re going in… right, Jeliza-Rose?
好
Right.
但我还是很怕
But I’m still scared, Jeliza-Rose.
一小时后还没回来, 就来找我们
If we’re not back in an hour, then come after us…
因为可能…
because it means…
我们已经被消灭了
we’re being pulverized.
好像黑洞一样
It’s like a cave.
这些是祖母的东西! 全都是
It’s grandma’s stuff! Yeah… that’s what it is.
我们看看那些箱子吧
Let’s take a look at those boxes.
不要
No.
好可怕!
Scared!
那些箱子有什么好怕?
What’s so spooky about boxes?
藏宝箱就很可怕
It’s the treasure chest that’s spooky.
里面可能有神奇拖鞋…
Bet there’s slippers…
还有黄金
and gold in it.
或是死人的东西
Or a dead thing.
原来只是旧衣服
It’s just old clothes.
看清楚
See.
她一定很美丽
I bet she was beautiful.
她很老了! -她是我祖母!
She was old! -She was my grandma!
她又老又丑, 只有一堆烂箱子!
She was old and ugly with boxes of squirrel-chewed junk!
你胡说, 再不闭嘴我们就离开这里
You’re lying. Shut up or we’re leaving.
现在的情况是…
That’s what happened.
我们已经变成了松鼠
We’ve turned into squirrels.
Jeliza-Rose在那里
There’s Jeliza-Rose.
她在找我们
She’s looking for us.
Boom boom boom boom I’m gonna shoot you right down
爹地
Daddy?
Right offa your feet
Take you home with me
我作恶梦
I had a bad dream.
Boom boom boom boom
I love to see you strut
你还在渡假吗, 爹地?
Still on vacation, daddy?
When you talking to me
That baby talk
I like it like that
Whoa, yeah!
Talk that talk
Walk that walk
早安
Morning.
我很饿
I’m hungry.
我是Jeliza-Rose
This is Radio Jeliza-Rose.
听到吗? 请回答
Are you receiving me? Over.
我是Jeliza-Rose
This is Radio Jeliza-Rose.
听得清楚吗? 请回答
Am I coming in loud and clear? Over.
不跟你讲了
Won’t talk to you too.
你知道这样不好
It’s not nice, you know.
你也不会喜欢这样的
You wouldn’t like it too.
走开!
Get off!
去死, 去死!
Die, die, die!
侦查完毕, 没人
It’s clear. All clear.
我们别唱歌♥、别说话…
Now… we mustn’t sing or talk…
否则会吓走神仙
or we’ll spook the fairies… and they won’t come.
我一定要见他们
I have to see them.
大概要天黑他们才会出现
Probably they won’t be out till tonight anyway.
Lift me up sweet Jesus
Nail me by his crooked cross
Oh what a glorious day
是幽灵
A ghost.
她就死在这巴士里
She was killed in this very bus.
被活活烧死
All burned bad.
所以她蒙着脸
That’s why her face is covered up.
或者她是皇后, 被勒死了
Maybe she’s a queen… and she got strangled.
她是关希达女王, 她不想就这么死去
She’s Queen Gunhilda. She didn’t want to stay dead any more.
我们要回家, 快回去告诉爹地!
We have to go home. We have to go tell daddy. Right now!
我们看到鬼呀!
We saw a ghost!
我们看到鬼
We saw a ghost.
她好像在找东西
She was looking for something.
继续呀, 你这小贱♥人♥
Get on with it, you little bitch.
我快死了
I’m dying.
我喘不过气
My tongue is filling my head.
这次真的不行了
I’m really dying this time.
我不是开玩笑
This is not a vacation.
亲爱的, 你早就死了, 你是鬼、是幽灵
Dear, you’re already dead. You’re a ghost. A spook.
好漂亮
So beautiful too.
我是个幻象
I’m a vision.
亲爱的…
Dear…
Jeliza-Rose, 答应我
promise me something, Jeliza-Rose.
要是有天我变得像闪闪妹…
If I ever end up looking like Glitter Gal…
你要杀了我
promise you’ll just kill me.
我不能
I couldn’t.
无论如何都不能
I could never.
你可以的
Oh, yes you could.
你是个幻象
You’re a vision.
你是种感觉
You’re a sensation.
我们为你骄傲
We’re very proud of you.
你是我们美艳的皇后
You’re our beauty queen…
这样才配得上仪式
and it’s only right you look your best for the seance.
现在… 我们手牵手
Now… hold hands.
Mustique, 你也是
Mustique, you too.
真荒谬
Ridiculous.
大家闭上眼睛
Everyone close your eyes.
幽灵要向我们传达讯息
The ghost is sending us a message.
是心灵感应
A psychic message.
他请求某样东西
She wants something.
是什么?
Like what?
一份礼物
A gift.
我可以画一幅画, 画你和我
I could draw a picture, of you and me.
把闪闪妹给他吧
Or give her Glitter Gal.
闭嘴, Mustique
Shut up, Mustique.
然后呢?
Then what?
只有死人才会用的东西
Something only a dead person uses.
收音机吧, 收音机死了
The radio. It’s dead.
死人可以听到幽灵的声音
The dead can listen to ghost voices.
还有幽灵音乐
And ghost music too.
除了…
Except…
爹地爱听音乐
daddy likes listening to music.
我们先搭个祭坛
First, we make an altar.
Jeliza-Rose, 没用的
Jeliza-Rose, this is not going to work.
闭嘴, Mustique
Shut up, Mustique.
烂泥人快来了
Bog men are stirring.
快走吧, 你忘了幽灵和怪物都跑得很快吗?
Let’s go. Ghosts and monsters are fast runners, remember?
才不是, 没生命的都跑得慢
No, they aren’t. Dead things are slow.
有生命的才跑得动
You have to be alive to run.
你没准备就会被他们抓住
They get you… when you’re not expecting them.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
你在这里搞什么鬼?
What have you been messing with here?
你这野种是哑巴? -我很怕
Are you mute, vandal? -I’m scared.
噢, 野种害怕了
Ooh, vandal’s scared.
我不是野种
I’m not a vandal.
我是Jeliza-Rose
I’m Jeliza-Rose.
Jeliza-Rose
Jeliza-Rose.
那么…
Well…
你是有名有姓的野种, 明白吗?
a vandal by any other name. You understand?
小鬼, 这是给我的吗?
Children. This is for me?