will all the things she loved, yeah.
应该放些海♥洛♥因♥…
There’d be horses on there and…
对 -还有这些
Yeah. -Some of these.
放这些吧 -这些呢
Plates of gold. Come on, honey. -These too.
够了吧, 她还喜欢什么?
Okay. Yeah, that’s it. What else did she love on there?
鞋 -对了, 她最爱鞋子
Shoes. -Oh yeah, she loved shoes, that’s it.
好了, 让她安息于…
That’s it. Lay her to rest on a…
维京船上
a Viking ship.
好… 点火
Yeah… set her on fire.
就在迷雾的峡湾四处飘流
Adrift the great misty fjords at dawn.
不, 不, 甜心!
No, no, sweetie, sweetie!
这主意不太好 -快点
Maybe it’s a bad idea. -Come on now.
可能会烧掉整座楼和其他人
You might burn up the whole building and everyone else.
你说得对
Yeah, you’re right.
走吧
Let’s go.
别看了, 会倒楣的, 走吧
Don’t stare, it’s bad luck. Come on.
不是这个… 不… 拜托… 一定要搞定这东西
Not it. No, no, come on. Let’s do this damn thing.
我们要一直留意消息
Gotta monitor the information as it develops.
要是烂泥人找到妈, 就会来抓我
The bog men… they’ll be looking for me when they find mum.
可能他们已发现她
Probably already found her.
要到祖母家我们才会安全
I’m not gonna be safe until we get to Grandma’s house.
妈咪会一直掉到地球中心吗?
Think mum will keep falling until she falls right through the earth?
要处理阁楼的松鼠
Got to get rid of the squirrels in the attic
它们会咬烂电线
because they’re chewing the wiring.
它们一早就在吵闹
They make a terrible racket in the morning.
有一只咬过我
One bit me once.
我和表弟想用棍子打死它
Me and my cousin, we beat it dead with a bat.
但那畜牲竟爬进我裤管…
But not before that sucker tried climbing my pant leg…
疯狂的向上爬, 抓着我的头发
all crazy mad, getting itself tangled in my hair.
它一口咬住我的头…
Sinking it’s big yellow teeth into my scalp…
还撕下我的头皮
tearing at everything.
什么都没有
Nothing. Nothing.
毕竟Noah还是没有新闻价值
Well, Noah isn’t even worth a headline any more.
我只是个无名小卒
Yeah, I’m a nobody.
我继续读好吗?
Shall I read some more?
好啊甜心, 继续读
Yeah, sweetie, that would be nice. Read.
“那么”爱丽丝心想
“Well!” Thought Alice to herself.
你祖母喜欢松鼠
Your grandma, she liked the squirrels.
因为没那么孤单
She said the place didn’t feel so lonesome that way.
搞什么…
Jeez.
妈呀, 我需要你的时候你在哪?
Oh, mama, where are you when I need you?
要是我见过祖母就好了
Wish I’d met grandma.
你祖母是好人, 不过…
She was a wonderful woman, your grandma, but…
关希达女王常说: “操! 叫她去死”
Queen Gunhilda said “Fuck that. Fuck that.” she said.
真的!?
Really!
我想带你去那儿
I wanted to take you, all right.
我们现在就去? -当然了
We’re going there now, right? -Sure we are.
告诉你… -现在就去?
I told you. Hey… -We are, aren’t we?
旅程才刚开始, 我们…
Sweetie, this is just the first stage. You and me…
我们会横渡海洋, 直达日德兰
we’re on our travels, honey. We’re going across the ocean to Jutland.
你和我, 好吗?
You and me, okay?
Jeliza-Rose, 是你放臭屁吗?
Jeliza-Rose. Was that you making those air biscuits? Cutting air muffins?
恶心耶你
Oh man, that’s nasty.
不是我!
It isn’t me!
你应该移♥民♥中国, 那里屁越响吃得越好
You should move to China. Over there, the louder the burp, the better the meal.
放个大响屁就可以得到点心
A powerful air biscuits delivered with grace would get you free dessert.
真恶心!
That’s gross!
又是你, 你老是这样子, 拜托拿个东西塞住吧
There you go again. It’s a regular art form with you.
别再放了! 是你!
Put a plug in it, please.
是你放的! 够了!
Don’t. It’s you!
别再放了!
You’re doing it. Stop it!
Stop.
你活该
Serve you right.
看在上帝的份上
For the love of Mike.
你真好 -别客气
Awfully kind of you. -No problem.
来吧甜心, 小心点
Come on, sweetie. Watch it now.
小心走
Watch your step.
就是那儿吗?
Wow. Is that it?

Yeah.
过去, 穿过去
Go on. Go on through.
这地方需要修理一下, 还要新的井
Place needs a little work. Wants a new well.
没问题
No problem.

Look.
要整理院子
Yard needs some tending.
野草长得比什么都还好
Damn weeds… they get the better of everything.
门口的钉子跑出来了
Nails coming up on the porch.
我们可以用锤子修好
We can hammer them back down.
你祖母从前雇了个小子干粗活
Yeah, your grandma, had this boy mow and weed.
他现在应该长大了
I suppose that fella’s all grown-up by now.
妈, 我回来了!
Hey, ma! I’m home!
终于回家了! 进去吧
Home at last! Go on in.
进去, 进去
Go on. Go on.
见鬼了
Vandals.
我的房♥间呢?
Where’s my room?
就在楼上
Up with the Gods.
Mustique…
Mustique…
心形嘴…
Sateen Lips…
金宝宝…
Baby Blonde…
还有闪闪妹
and Glitter Gal.
嗨, 大家
Hi, guys.
我快死了, 撑不住了
I’m dying. I can’t go on.
我一定要撑住
I must go on.
你没大碍, 会完全康复的
You will survive. A complete recovery is expected.
谢谢你, 医生
Thank you, thank you, doctor.
你带给我希望, 我会活下去的
You’ve given me hope. I shall live.
医生
Oh, doctor.
医生
Doctor.
你不会给爹地偷工减料吧? 甜心
Now, you don’t go short-changing daddy, will you, sweetheart?
我不会
I won’t.
别担心
Don’t you worry.
爹地该去渡假了
Oh, time for daddy’s vacation.
爹地, 这次别太久
Not too long this time, daddy.
好, 只一会儿
Oh no. Just a little vacation.
爹地要去深海潜水
Daddy’s going deep sea diving.
到一个梦幻的地方
Going to the place where dreams are made.
谢谢, 甜心
Thanks, honey.
爹地…
And daddy…
爹地要散散心…
daddy’s gonna stroll down that…
到秘密的堤岸…
far subterranean shore…
那儿散落了好多的梦想
all littered with flotsam of hopes and dreams.
我看到了
Oh, I see them.
是古老的遗物…
Relics of ancient times…
还有孤寂的墓碑
lonely cenotaphs…
静静地留在可怜的岸边
standing along that melancholy tideland.
你说什么? 我听不懂
What are you saying? I don’t understand what you’re saying.
回来
Come back.
你会惹麻烦, 你不该在这里的
You’ll get in trouble. You shouldn’t be in there.
大家都不欢迎松鼠住在阁楼
People don’t like squirrels in the attic.
我不会告诉你这秘密, 我知道你不喜欢
I’m not telling you a secret because you wouldn’t like it.
松鼠在房♥间里面
He’s in the room.
准备好没有? Mustique
Are you ready, Mustique?
早就好了
I was born ready.
很好, 因为有点危险
Good, because this could get pretty dangerous.
带着心形嘴一起去, 她可以帮忙
Bring Sateen Lips with us. She can help.
我不想去 -闭嘴
I don’t wanna go. -Shut up, you baby.
为何不叫金宝宝或闪闪妹?
Why can’t Baby Blonde, or Glitter Gal do it instead?
再抱怨啊, 我和Jeliza-Rose会把你的头发剪掉!
Keep complaining and me and Jeliza-Rose will cut off all your hair!
不要啊, 我会乖的
Please don’t. I’ll behave.
最好是
You better.
我知道它在这里
I’m sure he’s here somewhere.
也许它是魔术松鼠
Maybe he’s magic.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!