Dell和爹地是年轻的笨笨嘴
Dell and my daddy were young kissers.
不是
No.
他们做的事情跟我们一样
They do it like we do it.
不…
No, no…
他们做的事情跟我们一样
They do it like we do it.
我是Dell…
I’m Dell…
你是我爹地… 我们结了婚…
and you’re my daddy… and we’re married…
我们的宝宝快出生了
and our baby’s coming.
恶心! 邪恶!
Filth! Evil!
堕落! 真堕落!
Rotten! Rotten!
不! Dell
No, Dell!
Dickens, 你竟然在这做那种事! 还是跟那脏东西…
Doing that in here! Dickens, bringing that nasty…
脏东西滚出我家! -不, Dell
nastiness into our home! -No, Dell, no.
这是我和妈的房♥间…
This is my room, mama’s…
对不起, Dell, 对不起
I’m sorry, Dell, I’m sorry.
有其父必有其女!
Like father like daughter!
贱♥货♥! 在树丛偷♥窥♥, 你这卑鄙的脏东西!
Spy! Watching in the bushes, you vile nasty child!
我什么都没做! -说谎!
I didn’t do anything! -Liar!
Dell…
Dell…
贱♥货♥… 还有你的小贱♥货♥!
Spy… with your little spies!
不要!
No!
我要你活活饿死, 听到没?
You’ll starve now, you hear me?
我不会给你吃的!
No more food for you! No more you!
不要! Dell
Dell, no, Dell!
你看这是谁啊?
Now. Who have we here?
是Mustique!
It’s Mustique!
麻烦的东西
A troublesome creature.
她是我的, 我恨你! -我可不这么认为
She’s mine! I hate you! -I don’t think so. No, no, no.
看看你做了什么, 看看你做了什么!
Now look at what you done. Look at what you done now!
没事了
All right.
没事了, Dickens
All right, my boy.
姐姐在… -放开他!
Dell’s here. Dell’s got… -Leave him alone!
你这巫婆, 放开他 -放开我!
Leave him! Witch! -Get off me!
放开他!
Leave him!
妈妈
Mama.
你的帽子在我这, 巫婆!
I’ve got your hat, you witch!
现在你很快就会被蜜蜂螫死
Now you’ll get stung by bees and die.
你快死了, 你很快就会死!
You’ll die. And get out in the earth and die!
妈妈
Mama.
你就要死了!
You’re gonna die now!
我什么也没做! 我没做!
I didn’t do anything! I didn’t!
我什么也没做!
I didn’t do anything!
它们全都被她抓到了, 爹地, 再来就轮到我
She’s got them all, daddy. I’m next.
要是发现松鼠不见了, 她一定会杀掉我
When she finds the squirrel gone she’ll destroy me for sure.
她或许会把我的头挂在客厅里
Probably she’ll hang my head in her living room!
爹地, 你作梦作得太远了
You’re dreaming yourself far away, daddy.
比世纪洋更遥远
Further than the Hundred Years Ocean.
比日德兰更远…
Beyond Jutland…
一直向下沉… 到达梦想成真之地
deep, deep, deep… in the place where dreams are made.
我们会成为幸福的家庭
We’ll be a happy family.
我们用树枝…
We’ll build a castle of crooked branches…
和钱币建造城♥堡♥
and flattened pennies.
吃肉…
Eat meat…
奶油… 还喝柠檬水…
and butter tarts… and drink lemonade…
用铺上金箔的杯子
from gold-plated paper cups.
我会梦想自己在那里
I’ll dream myself there too.
只要闭上双眼, 努力尝试…
If I shut my eyes and try hard enough…
也许醒来就在你梦中
maybe I’ll wake inside your dream.
世界末日
The end of the world.
Dickens!
Dickens!
你杀了它! 你杀了魔怪鲨鱼!
You killed it! You killed the monster shark, Dickens!
我爱你
I love you.
小妹妹
Little girl.
你受了伤吗?
Are you hurt?
小妹妹, 你没事吧?
Are you okay, little girl?
我只是肚子饿
I’m hungry is all.
嗯… 我有食物
Well, here… I have something.
你一个人旅行吗?
Are you traveling alone or with someone?
不知道
Don’t know.
我猜Dickens会来找我
I guess Dickens will come and get me.
我相信他一定会
I’m pretty sure he will.
你父母不在火车上吗?
So your parents weren’t on the train?
那我们都是一个人了
You’re all alone like me then.
发生得太突然了
It happened so fast.
太突然
So fast.
我们真的很幸运, 感谢上帝
We’re two of the lucky ones… thank God.
非常、非常幸运
Very, very lucky.
Dickens? Dickens?
Dickens? Dickens?
Dickens?
Dickens?
别过来 -Dickens?
You stay far. -Dickens?
到别处捣蛋
Mess elsewhere.
Dickens?
Dickens?
你在哪里? Dickens
Where are you, boy? Dickens?
我的船长
My captain.
没事了, 没事了
It’s okay. It’s okay.
我们安全了
We’re safe now.
我们互相照顾, 好吗?
We’ll take care of each other, how’s that?
我会带你到目的地
And I’ll make sure you get where you’re going.
它们真美, 是吗?
They’re beautiful. Aren’t they?
他们是我的朋友
They’re my friends, you know.
他们有名字的
They have names.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!