Just give me a fair price.
观光客最爱杀价
Tourists like it when we haggle.
美国人喜欢便宜货
Americans like make good deals.
80万印尼盾?
800,000 rupiah?
好喔
Okay.
不行啦,你要说50万
[whispers] No, no. You say 500,000.
入境随俗嘛
Just go with it, Mom.
Um… 500,000.
50万
你太会杀了,70万
Enough, please. You’re killing me.
Seven.
60万,不要就拉倒
Six. Or I’m walking away.
好啦
We have a deal. [chuckles]
谢谢你
Thank you.
我超感谢你的
[sighs]
I’m just so crazy grateful for you, Mom.
没必要谢我
There’s no need.
当然要
Yes, there is.
这是我这一生最重要的抉择
This is the biggest decision
I’ve ever made in my life.
你大老远跑来支持我
You came halfway around the world
to have my back.
你真是个好人,谢谢你
[sighs] You are a very kind woman.
Thank you.
其实我不是,我…
I’m really not. I–
不知道这是啥,但我喜欢
I don’t know what this is, but I like it.
这是麦仔煎饼
Yeah, it’s called a martabak.
麦仔煎饼?
Martabak?
我和莉莉会找到别的婚戒
Listen, um,
Lily and I will get other rings,
但你还给我们会更好
but it would be much better
if you just give them back.
你在说啥?我没拿走婚戒
What are you talking about?
I don’t have your rings.
我没跟莉莉说,我也不会说
[chuckles] I didn’t say anything
to Lily, and I won’t.
但请你和乔吉雅别再搞鬼了
But, Mr. Cotton, I need you and Georgia
to stop now, please.
你知道吗?
You know what I think?
你没跟莉莉说是因为你怕她会犹豫
You didn’t say anything to Lily because
you’re afraid she might be having doubts.
要是你跟她说了
And if you did say something,
她会更犹豫,甚至会反悔
she might listen to those doubts.
Or worse, she might act on them.
我没跟她说是因为她会很受伤
I haven’t told Lily because I know
it would hurt her very much to know
如果她知道她爸妈终于和好
the reason her parents
are finally getting along
是为了毁了她的婚姻
is because they’re united
to sabotage her relationship.
你才应该害怕
If anyone here is afraid, it’s you.
我并不想抢走你女儿
I’m not here
to steal your daughter from you.
我绝对不会这么做
That’s the last thing I want to do.
她不是比赛输赢的奖品
She’s not a competition to be won or lost.
相信我
Look, trust me.
要是莉莉发现你们干的好事
If Lily finds out
what you two are really doing,
你们一定会失去她
you’ll most certainly lose her then.
享用麦仔煎饼吧
Enjoy your martabak.
木马屠城记中的人是好人吗?
[Georgia] Remind me, were the guys
in the Trojan horse the good guys?
不管是不是,他们都赢了
Good or bad, they won the war.
他们到底为何而战?
And what was the war about exactly?
-别这样 -我们做错了吗?
-Don’t do this, Georgia.
-Do you think we’re wrong?
-没有啦 -可能做错了
-We’re not wrong.
-I think we might be wrong.
不是说好要同心协力吗?
Remember when we agreed
to do this together? To be in lockstep?
那是在看到她这么幸福之前
Yeah, but that was before we saw her.
Saw them.
好啦,好棒棒,你又赢了
You know– [groans]
Great. Classic. You win again.
那是什么意思?
What does that even mean?
我每隔一周才能陪莉莉一次
You know what? I had Lily one day a week
and every other weekend.
其他时间她都跟你住
You had her all the rest of the time.
她只听你的,只依赖你
She listened to you, she relied on you,
现在你又要给她她要的一切
and now you get to be the one
that gives her everything she wants.
我从来没给过她什么
I never get to give her what she wants.
我每天都得管教她,跟她吵架
Yes, I was there for her.
To make the rules, to fight with.
你只会偶尔出现,带她出去玩
You were fun Dad. You would breeze in,
take her where she wanted to go,
买♥♥礼物给她,然后送她回来
buy her anything she wanted,
then drop her off.
-我也不想啊 -你就不该走人
-I didn’t want that.
-Then you shouldn’t have left.
-我们离婚了 -为什么?
-I had to. It was over.
-Why?
-因为房♥子的事? -因为你不爱我了
-Because the house burned down?
-You didn’t love me anymore.
-你根本就不喜欢我 -你不尊重我
-You didn’t like me.
-You didn’t have respect for me.
-你才不尊重我 -才不是那样
-You’ve never had any respect for me.
-That is so unbelievably untrue.
你求婚时是真想结婚
When you proposed,
did you really want to get married
还是不想我去洛杉矶?
or you just didn’t want me
to take that job in LA?
我想得到幸福,我希望你也一样
I wanted to be happy.
I wanted you to be happy.
-我现在很幸福 -很好,我也是
-Well, I am happy now.
-Good. So am I.
-很好 -太好了
-Good.
-Great.
太好了
Great.
[sighs]
[David sighs]
[door closes]
(小岛 海神庙 洞穴)
(海神庙诅咒)
[knocks on door]
-嗨 -嘿
-Hi.
-Hey.
几点了?
What time is it?
最好的时候
The best time.
Ah.
你看起来没在睡觉
You don’t look like you were sleeping.
我睡前有保湿
Mmm, I moisturize before bed.
好吧,那就叫醒…
-All right. Well, let’s wake up– Oh.
-[door opens]
怎么回事?
What’s going on?

Hi.

Hi.
好吧,我有个小任务要给你们做
Okay, um, I’ve got a little job
for you guys.
来吧,走啊
Come on. Let’s go.
我们竟然在工作
I can’t believe we’re out here.
你受了伤不应该下水
I’m not sure you should be,
with your wound.
鲨鱼会闻到血腥味
Sharks are drawn to blood.
她一向都听你的
She listened to you. Always.
什么?
What?
现在还是一样
She still does.
她只想讨好你,没想过要讨好我
She never needed to make me as happy
as she wanted to make you.
她真的超像你的
She’s just so like you.
我觉得她超像你
[chuckles]
I think she’s so like you.
跟你说件事
Um, and I’ll tell you something else.
你采集的海藻跟我比起来
I’m looking at your pile of seaweed
and at mine,
这当然不是比赛啦
and, of course,
it’s totally not a competition.
但如果这是比赛
But if it was… [clears throat]
我赢定了
I’d be winning.
-幸好这不是比赛 -幸好不是
-Good thing it’s not a competition.
-It’s a good thing.
是啊
-你得轻一点 -走开啦
-Hey! You’re supposed to be gentle!
-[David] Get off me. Get off!
-拜托 -走开
-Excuse me!
-Get off it.
那是我的!
That’s mine! That’s mine.
[Georgia grunts]
走开
-[David] Get off.
-Hey!
走开…走开…
-Get off me. Get off! Get off!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!