the greatest mistake of my life.
我是你一生最大的错误?
I’m the greatest mistake of your life?
不是你,是我
-Not you. Me.
-[thunder rumbling]
我才是错误
I’m the mistake.

Hey.
[David grunts]
[sighs]
我们失去她了吗?
Do you think we’ve lost her?
她是很不爽
She’s pretty pissed.
我会告诉她都是我的馊主意
I’ll talk to her.
I’ll tell her it was my idea.
是我逼你的
I talked you into it.
我肯听你的就不会这么做
And if I’d listened to you,
we wouldn’t have done it.
她不会有事
-[thunder rumbling]
-She’ll be fine.
你不是错误
-You weren’t a mistake.
-[rumbling continues]
你不是
You weren’t.
我这么多年来一直怪你
It’s been the story for years that you
were the one to blame. It’s not true.
但不是这样
我很喜欢当一个妈妈
I was loving being a mom.
但是我开始觉得渐渐失去自我
But I started to feel like
I was losing who I was,
要是我留在你身边
and I thought if I’d stayed with you,
也许有一天就会完全不认得自己
maybe one day
I would not recognize myself at all.
[thunder rumbling]
那才是错误
That was the mistake.
不是你
Not you.
你应该告诉我
[Lily] You should’ve told me.
你♥爸♥觉得我配不上你
[Gede] Well, your dad thinks
you deserve better than me.
他觉得谁都配不上我
My dad thinks
I deserve better than anyone.
我也这么觉得
So do I.
你为了留下来牺牲很多
You gave up a lot
to stay on this island.
我能够理解
And you know I understand that.
但是我呢?
But what about me?
一年后、十年后
In a year from now,
ten years from now…
我还配得上你吗?
will I still be enough for you?
开什么玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
[chuckles]
这里有皎洁的月亮和绝美的瀑布
Hey, we’re sitting here,
and there’s a moon and a waterfall.
我身在世上最美的地方
I’m in the most beautiful place
I’ve ever been in my life,
眼里却只有你
and all I can look at is you.
这不只是一时冲动的夏日恋情
[sighs] This isn’t some summer thing
with a beginning and an end.
这是永恒的爱情
This is forever.
早安
[Georgia] Morning.
早安
Morning.
睡得好吗?
[Georgia] How’d you sleep?
睡在野外嘛
[David] You know. Outside.
这是世界第一美景
[Georgia] I think this is
my new favorite place on earth.
这是第二名
Close second, for me.
是喔,第一名是哪里?
Yeah? What beats it?
Hmm? Aw.
我们的湖畔美景
-Our place by the lake.
-Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
我还是偶尔会去
I still go there from time to time.
真假?
-Really?
-Mm-hmm.
那里盖了什么?别说是俗气豪♥宅♥?
God, what did they build there?
Please don’t say some hideous McMansion.
那还是块空地
Nah, it’s still vacant.
Huh.
怎么没人去盖房♥子?
I wonder why nobody ever developed it.
那块地还是我的
‘Cause I still own it.
我本来想卖♥♥掉
I meant to sell it.
考虑过一次,但办不到
Took an offer once, but I couldn’t do it.
I just–
我不想卖♥♥掉
I didn’t want to.
你头发有…
You got a–
整座树林
Yeah. An entire forest.
[laughs]
-噢不 -不行
-Oh, no. No. No! [laughs]
-No, no. No. [laughs]
-行不通 -没错
-Just– Yeah, that would not work.
-Nope. No, no.
-绝对不行 -绝对不行
-That’s bad. [laughing]
-That’s not gonna work.
都怪这里太浪漫
It’s because we’re
in this romantic place.
-莉莉的婚事… -太迟了
-No, the thing with Lily is just–
-Everything is heightened.
-还年轻的话… -我们老了
-Maybe if we were younger–
-We’re not.
-没那么冲动 -那就好
-Which we’re not. We know better! Great!
-So, good, good, good.
太好了
-Good and great.
-Good and great. Hey, hey.
手伸出来
-Hey, hey.
-Give me your hand.
-干嘛? -握个手
-What? Okay.
-Give me your hand.
妈!爸!
[Lily] Mom! Dad!
-是 -嘿
-Oh! Yes?
-Hey!
我们是你♥爸♥妈
-We’re your parents.
-Hi.
得救了
We got rides.
真没想到,又见面了
Well, well, well! Hello again.
该说意大利话吗?
Or should I say, “Ciao”?
-[groans]
-[laughs]
I Love You” playing]
(巴厘岛)
♪ Ooh, babe ♪
♪ I love you… ♪
[thunder rumbling]
谢了,乔吉雅
Thanks. Hey. Georgia. Hey.
宝贝!
[Paul] Baby!
我担心死了
I was so worried.
我没事啦,只需要洗个澡
Oh, we’re fine. We’re fine.
I just need the world’s longest bath.
你还好吧?
How are you?
睡觉果然有用,双腿能动了
You were right about getting some sleep.
I can almost move both my legs.
加上一只手
And look, one functioning arm. [chuckles]
-你们去了哪? -说来话长
-Where have you guys been?
-It’s a long story. It’s–
我们的船漂到大海
Our boat drifted out to sea.
说来话不长啊
That’s not that long of a story.
是啊,若你在场就会觉得漫长
Yeah, well, it felt like a long story
if you were there.
-莉莉 -你要去哪?
-Hey. Where are you going?
-Lily.
去芮妮房♥间打扮
To Wren’s room to get ready,
下午就要举♥行♥婚礼
because this afternoon
I’m getting married.
你们不去就搭飞机回家
You can either get on board with that
or have a nice flight home.
莉莉
[David] Lily.
[knocking on door]
[knocking continues]

Hey.
你的礼服,先生
Your tuxedo, sir.
好的
拿去
There.
你还好吧?
Are you okay, sir?
很好啊,好得不得了
Yeah. Everything is clearly terrific.
惊喜!
-Surprise! [chuckles]
-Oh!
干嘛吓我啊?
Why would you do that?
-我准备了早午餐 -好喔
-I got us brunch.
-Okay.
你躲在外面多久?
Oh, how long have you been out here?
没多久
Oh, not so long.
都凉了
Oh, is it cold?
我不确定你会泡澡多久
Oh, I wasn’t sure how long
you would stay in the bath.
我今天会焦虑到不行
I’m going to be having
that panic attack all day.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!