I have been trying to write a song for a week and I am nowhere.
我害怕你会害怕我
♪ I was afraid that you’d be afraid ♪
如果我说 我其实害怕亲密关系
♪ If I told you that I was afraid of intimacy ♪
我一直在告诉你 这几个月来我有多不开心
I’ve been telling you how unhappy I am for months.
如果你对我的问题没有任何问题
♪ If you don’t have a problem With my problem ♪
也许我们的问题只在于互相依赖
♪ Maybe the problem’s Simply co-dependency ♪
每个人在纽约都不开心 纽约就是这么样的一个地方
Everyone’s unhappy in New York! That’s what New York is!
-是我错了 -你不应该
-♪ I was wrong to ♪ -♪ Say you were wrong to ♪
-我不应该 -是你错了
-♪ Say I was wrong about ♪ -♪ You being wrong ♪
-在你打来的时候 -不该把戒指带来
-♪ When you rang to say ♪ -♪ The ring was the wrong thing to bring ♪
倘若我说的都是真心话 “戒指让我感到厌烦”
♪ If I meant what I said When I said “rings bored me” ♪
我不懂该如何跟你沟通
I don’t know how to get through to you anymore.
你一直把我拒之门外
You keep shutting me out, you keep putting up these fences.
我没有把你拒之门外
-I’m not. I’m not shutting you out. -You’re a million miles away all the time.
你总是拒我于千里之外
-Actually, I’m right here. -Are you, Jonathan?
-我人就站在你面前 -你是吗 乔纳森
Actually? Because I know you.
因为我知道你的心已不在这里
♪ I’m not mad That you got mad ♪
我没有气你因为我而生气
♪ When I got mad When you said I should go drop dead ♪
当我因为你而生气 在你对我说去死吧
♪ If I were you And I’d done what I’d done ♪
如果我是你 并且做出我做的事
♪ I’d do what you did When I gave you the ring ♪
我也会像你一样 做出你做的事 在我给你戒指的时候
♪ Having said what I said ♪
如同我所说的
You’re right. I’ve been distracted, but I promise you, after the workshop–
你说得对 我最近分心了 但我答应你在工作坊结束后…
After the workshop.
在工作坊结束后
After the workshop!
在工作坊结束后
Everything is after the workshop.
-所有事都要等到工作坊结束之后 -是的
Yeah.
如果工作坊结束后 什么也没变呢
What if the workshop happens and nothing changes?
没有写大额支票的制♥作♥人
No producer with a big check.
你没有如期登上百老汇
You don’t go straight to Broadway.
你依然是个穷困的服务员 依旧得住在这个破公♥寓♥
You’re still a waiter, you’re still living in this apartment, you’re still broke.
那怎么办 乔纳森 那我呢
What then, Jonathan? What about me?
我心情不好 是因为你心情不好
♪ I feel bad that you feel bad About me feeling bad ♪
而你心情不好 所以我也心情不好
♪ About you feeling bad about what I said About what you said ♪
因为我回应你说 我无法分享自己的感受
♪ About me not being Able to share a feeling ♪
我对着你心情就不好
♪ Feeling badly about you ♪
我不能搬到伯克郡
I can’t move to the Berkshires.
我不能放下事业
I can’t leave my career behind.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don’t know that?
什么
What?
你搞什么 这是怎么了 你到底想要什么
What are you…? What is this? What do you want?
我想要的是你叫我别去
I guess I just… I wanted you to tell me not to go.
我如果能感受到你的感受
♪ If I thought that what you thought ♪
是因为我没想过分享自己的想法
♪ Was I hadn’t thought About sharing my thoughts ♪
那么我在回应你对我的反应
♪ Then my reaction to your reaction To my reaction ♪
-态度会更明确 -所作出的回应
-♪ Would have been more revealing ♪ -♪ When I reacted to you ♪
我当然不想你去
Of course I don’t want you to go.
-真的 -当然是的
-Really? -Obviously.
这是你第一次说出口
‘Cause this is the first time you’ve ever said it.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
现在终于摊牌了
♪ Now it’s out in the open ♪
你在想如何把这变成一首歌♥ 对吧
You’re thinking about how you can turn this into a song. Aren’t you?
终于说出口了
♪ Now it’s off our chest ♪
不是的 什么
No. What?
你知道吗 乔纳森 我受够了
You know what, Jonathan? I’m done.
苏珊 等等 别走
Susan? Susan, wait.
我希望你的工作坊进展顺利
I hope that you have an amazing workshop.
等等 苏珊
Susan, hold on. Susan?
现在凌晨4点了 明天还得看心理医师
♪ Now it’s 4:00 a.m. And we have therapy tomorrow ♪
太晚了干不动了
♪ It’s too late to screw ♪
我们还是歇息吧
♪ So let’s just get some rest ♪
再等一个人
So, just waiting on one more person.
喝点水
Enjoy those waters.
-是的 -我是乔恩
So…I’m Jon.
-你是迈克的朋友 -是的
-Yes, Mr. Larson, you’re Michael’s friend. -Yeah.
-你好吗 -我很好 你迟到了
-How are you? -Good. You’re late.
-真是抱歉 -没关系
-Sorry about that. -That’s okay.
-因为地铁延误了 -嗯 没错
-No, because of the subway. -Yeah, I’m sure.
请坐下吧
Take a seat when you can.
-嗨 谢谢 -欢迎你
-Hi. -Welcome. Oh. Thanks.
-你确定不能用厕所 -不允许
You sure there’s no way to get into the bathroom? Oh, no, you’re not allowed to use the bathroom.
她有没有提到什么时候支付报酬
Sorry, did she mention when we were gonna get paid?
好的 人都到齐了
Okay, um, so now that we’re all here…
-嗨 -嘿
-Hi. -Hey.
我们不如先快速的集体讨论吧
Why don’t we begin with a quick brainstorming session? Right?
开启大家的创意源头 这会很有趣
Just to get those creative juices flowing. You know what I mean? It’ll be fun.
撑过两小时
Two hours of this.
就能换来多一位音乐家
For one extra musician.
大家不如来说一下
So why don’t we start by you just throwing out some ideas
当你听到我说“美国” 这句话时有什么想法
when you hear me say the word “America.”
-乔治华盛顿 -很好
-George Washington. -Excellent.
-亚伯拉罕林肯 -亚伯拉罕林肯
-Abraham Lincoln. -Abraham Lincoln. Okay.
帝国 种族主义 种族灭绝 越南
Empire, racism, genocide, Vietnam.
格罗弗克利夫兰
Grover Cleveland.
-宪法 -是的
-The Constitution? -Yes.
-好的 -大宪♥章♥
-Yeah. -Magna Carta.
-权利法案 -正确之举
The Bill of Rights. -The right thing to do.
-对的事 -对的事
– The right stuff. – Right stuff.
夕阳下的开阔道路
An open road at sunset.
微风拂面
Wind in your hair.
眼前一览无遗 只看得到地平线
Nothing in your way, except horizon.
好美啊 拉森先生
That is beautiful, Mr. Larson.
好的 记在板上
Wow. Okay. That goes on the board.
-太阳 -日出
-The sun. -Sunrise.
新一天的拂晓
The dawn of a new day.
-你把一切串联起来了 -你从哪来的
-Oh! Where did you come from? -It all goes back.
-你好棒 -真令人难以置信
-You’re amazing. -That is incredible.
望向田野的窗户
A window looking out on a field.
我看出窗外 看到小兔子和小松鼠
Oh, and I look out, and I see the bunnies and little squirrelies–
国家心脏的跳动
The beating heart of the nation.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
-形容得真恰当 -太美妙了
-Absolutely. That’s absolutely what it is. -Beautiful.
我从未听过这样的说法 你真有才华
-I’ve never even heard that before. -You are gifted.
我能习惯这样
I could get used to this.
我也能为此获得报酬
I could get paid for this.
我也能获得医保 退休福利计划
I could get health care. A 401.
一台宝马 豪华公♥寓♥ 坐落在中♥央♥公园西区
A BMW. A luxury apartment… on Central Park West.
不对 在东区
No, no, no… East.
我可以因自己的创意而得到报酬
I could actually be rewarded for my creativity,
不再被拒绝和忽视
instead of rejected and ignored.
我的余生有可能这样度过
This could be the rest of my life.
我们已记下大家脑海中的绝妙想法
Now that we have all those fabulous ideas of yours in our heads,
现在让我们专注于完成手上的任务
we are going to turn to the task at hand.
我们要为即将面世的革命性消费品
We are here to develop a name of a revolutionary consumer product
想出商品名称
that is just about to hit your shelves.
尽情发挥你的丰富想象力 拉森先生
This is where we’re gonna need that incredible imagination of yours, Mr. Larson.
该商品是一种无味无臭的化合物
So the product we’re looking at is a tasteless, odorless chemical compound
这将被用作烹饪中的脂肪替代品
that will be used as a fat substitute in cooking.
并且已在一些哺乳动物上测试成功
And it’s been successfully tested on a number of mammals.
听起来不错
Well, that’s good. Mm.
我奉命告诉各位 其中的副作用
There are some side effects associated with the product that I’ve been instructed to tell you about.
会导致皮肤呈鳞片状
So it’s skin scales.
也有可能导致完全脱发 头发 眉毛 眼睫毛…
Um… full hair loss. Hair, eyebrows, eyelashes…
我的余生有可能这样度过
This could be the rest of my life.
最后提到 在少数用户中
And finally, in a small number of users,
出现过中毒性休克综合症
there were reports of toxic shock syndrome…
导致了短暂住院
resulting in a brief hospitalization.
-没什么大不了 -尽管说
– Eh, no big deal. – There are no bad ideas.
-免油 -我喜欢
-Free oil. -Love it.
-无油 -好的
-Oil free. -Okay.
-这跟她说的一样 -我调换了词序
-That’s the same thing she just said. -I switched the words around.
这完全没问题 谢谢你 金

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!