If you want more musicians,
就得自己筹钱
you’re gonna have to find the money for it somewhere else.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for everything.
(如果我有一根魔法杖 我会许愿让这一切都消失)
我去年参加了三个朋友的丧礼
I went to three friends’ funerals last year.
年纪最大的不过二十七岁
The oldest one was 27.
帕姆 戈登 艾莉
Pam, Gordon, Ally.
弗雷迪甚至不到…
Freddy’s not even…
他在两周前年满二十五岁
He turned 25 two weeks ago.
而大家做得不够
And nobody’s doing enough.
我做得也不够
I’m not doing enough.
时间不够用 或许我只是在浪费时间
There’s not enough time, or maybe I’m just wasting my time.
那苏珊的时间呢
And what about Susan’s time?
我什么时候要跟苏珊谈一谈
When am I gonna talk to Susan?
我要说什么 我不知道该说些什么
What am I gonna say? I don’t know what to say.
于是苏珊继续等待 而时间一直在流逝
So Susan waits, and the time keeps ticking.
滴答 滴答 滴答
Tick, tick, tick.
工作坊还有三天就开始了
And I have three days left until the workshop.
我只有三天来写这首歌♥ 如果这首歌♥不行
Three days left to write this song. And if the song doesn’t work,
演出也将无法进行 到头来都是一场空
the show doesn’t work, and then it’s all been a waste of time.
谁在乎一首歌♥
Who gives a shit about a song?
我很想念迈克
And I miss Michael.
我需要和迈克谈谈
I need to talk to Michael.
但我没时间跟迈克谈
I don’t have time to talk to Michael.
无论是有头有脸还是 有权有势的人全都将到场
♪ Everyone who ever has Or ever will be anyone will be there ♪
在娱乐界的历史上从未有过
♪ Never in the history Of entertainment will there be an affair ♪
你得确保不会加速
Make sure you’re not speeding up.
如此的盛典
♪ Quite like it ♪
本世纪的大事件
♪ The event of the century ♪
是社交冒险体验的典范…
♪ The quintessential social adventure… ♪
“是社交冒险体验的典范” 唱这句时欠缺辅音
I’m missing consonants in “quintessential social adventure.”
-嗨 谢谢 -听起来很棒
-Hi. Thanks. -It sounds great.
你怎么没告诉我你要来
Why didn’t you tell me you were coming?
-我想给你一个惊喜 -确实是
-I thought it might be a nice surprise. -Oh, no. It is. It is.
好的 今天是周二
Okay. It’s Tuesday.
我明天得答复他们有关工作的事
I need to give them the decision about the job by tomorrow, so…
你什么时候能休息一下
Is there a moment where you can take a break?
不行 演员们可以休息 但我不行
I can’t. No, the actors take breaks. I don’t… I don’t have any breaks.
我不知道该怎么做
I just don’t know what I’m gonna do. So…
你能要求延期吗
Can you… Can you ask for an extension?
抱歉 我们能今晚再谈吗
I’m sorry, can we… Can we talk about this tonight?
我… 等一等
I’m so… One second.
这个部分我们能否…
This is… Can we get this section…
-获得提名 -获得提名
-♪ A nomination ♪ -♪ A nomination? ♪
最佳脸蛋奖项的提名
♪ A nomination for a Face Award ♪
-最佳脸蛋奖项 -我们插上插头吧
-♪ A Face Award ♪ -♪ Let’s plug in ♪
-那么说会播我 -已经播了
♪ Does this mean That I’ll be on the air? ♪ ♪ You already were ♪
-昨晚你表现那么好 -真的
-♪ Last night, what a sight you were ♪ -♪ I was? ♪
没错 你玩着激光器
♪ You were You played with my laser ♪
你以为那是切割机
♪ You thought it was a razor ♪
我很确定就造成了这般场景
♪ I’m positive that’s what Caused such a scene ♪
我们能在广播中 让我的音乐盒在空中播放
♪ We can get on the air My music box on the air ♪
在哪 是谁 这是什么意思呢
♪ Where? Who? What does this mean? ♪
无论是有头有脸还是 有权有势的人全都将到场
♪ Everyone who ever has Or ever will be anyone will be there ♪
(收♥购♥书籍)
我可以付你50美元
I can give you 50 for everything.
你会用五倍的价格售出
You’re gonna sell it for five times that amount.
这是我最高出价
Fifty’s the best I can do.
-现金吗 -很好
-Cash? -Great.
不好了 他要留着《福音》
Oh, no. He’s keeping the Godspell.
“日复一日”
“Day by Day.”
好极了 我很喜欢
Yeah, yeah. I love it.
我很乐意请你吃午餐 庆祝你生日
I’d love to take you to lunch. Celebrate your birthday.
我这周没空
I can’t this week.
我在某些事情上很需要你的建议
I could really use your advice on some things.
迈克 抱歉 我能稍后给你回电吗
Hey, Michael? I’m sorry, can I call you back later?
我现在正在忙
I’m just… I’m right in the middle of something here.
我跟你提过的研究小组还缺一人
Oh, uh, that focus group I mentioned…They’re still looking for one more person to sign up.
在周四上午11点 我知道酬劳不多
It’s Thursday at 11:00. I know money’s tight for you right now.
不如算了吧
You know what? Never mind.
等等 酬劳多少
Uh, wait. How much does it pay?
只有75美元 但也算不错
It’s only 75 bucks, but it could be a thing.
我会到的
I’ll be there.
真的谢谢你
Thank you really. That’s… Yeah, thank you.
好的 再见
-Wow. -Okay, bye. Bye-bye.
到时见
All right, see you.
无论是有头有脸还是 有权有势的人全都将到场
♪ Everyone who ever has Or ever will be anyone will be there ♪
-你说得没错 -对吧
-You were right. -I know.
在娱乐界的历史上从未有过
♪ Never in the history Of entertainment will there be ♪
如此的盛典
♪ An affair quite like it ♪
本世纪的大事件
♪ The event of the century ♪
是社交冒险体验的典范
♪ The quintessential social adventure ♪
我们不能错过这幸福的夜晚
♪ We cannot afford to miss This night of bliss ♪
第31届年度最佳脸蛋奖
♪ The 31st annual Face Awards ♪
颁奖典礼将通过彩色卫星直播
♪ Presentation ceremony Live via satellite in color ♪
长达十八小时的典礼 中途会插播广♥告♥
♪ It’s an 18-hour function With commercial interruption ♪
无比奇妙辉煌也魅力四射
♪ From a marvelous, glorious Slam bang glamorama ♪
有头有脸的人都认识有权有势的人
♪ Everyone who’s anyone knows Everyone who’s anyone knows ♪
有头有脸的人都认识有权有势的人
♪ Everyone who’s anyone knows Everyone who’s anyone knows ♪
有头有脸的人都认识有权有势的人
♪ Everyone who’s anyone knows Everyone will be ♪
大家全都将到场
♪ There ♪
我能听听看吗
Can I hear it?
那首新歌♥
The new song.
快了
Any day now.
你真会吊人胃口 拉森
You’re killin’ me, Larson.
天啊
My God.
说吧
♪ Speak ♪
嘿 是我 快接电♥话♥
Hey, it’s me. Just pick up the phone.
我知道你在筛选来电
I know you’re screening your calls.
你公♥寓♥里的每盏灯都亮着
Every light is on in your apartment right now.
我看得到你
I can see you!
嗨 你应该先打给我再来
Hey. Hi. You could have called first.
我给你打了 我也很高兴见到你
I just did. It’s good to see you too.
我不是这个意思
I didn’t mean it like that.
天啊 乔纳森
Jesus, Jonathan.
我需要你跟我好好谈
I need you to talk to me.
我正在写歌♥ 苏珊
I’m writing, Susan. I’m writing.
你在接下来十分钟将写出创世之作
You’re gonna write a great American musical in the next ten minutes?
很感谢你如此支持我的工作
Thank you for being so supportive of my work.
你不也给予我同样的支持
Because you’ve been such a champion of mine?
-你这是什么意思 -你说呢
-What’s that supposed to mean? -What do you think it means?
女士先生们 我们将为您呈现
And now, ladies and gentlemen, we present you with…
通过歌♥曲演绎的浪漫现代爱情
…scenes from a modern romance as told in song.
真是抱歉
I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I–
我不可以谈论我的需求 对吧
I’m not allowed to talk about my needs. What needs?
-我是那么说的吗 -没有必要 你已经暗示我了
-Did I say that? -You didn’t have to say it. It’s implied.
我怎么暗示了
How is it implied?
我身为艺术家的女友就该明白 这正是你的感受 对吧
You’re the artist and I’m the girlfriend. That’s how you feel, right?
我心情不好 是因为你心情不好
♪ I feel bad That you feel bad ♪
因为我心情不好 所以你也心情不好
♪ About me feeling bad About you feeling bad ♪
用我所说的 来回应你所说的
♪ About what I said About what you said ♪
说着我回应你说
♪ About me not being able ♪
我无法分享自己的感受
♪ To share a feeling ♪
-我们以后再谈 行吗 -什么时候 乔纳森
-Can we talk about this later, please? -When, Jonathan? When is later?
今晚不谈
Not tonight.
我如果能感受到你的感受
♪ If I thought that What you thought ♪
是因为我没想过分享自己的想法
♪ Was that I hadn’t thought About sharing my thoughts ♪
那么我在回应你对我的反应
♪ Then my reaction To your reaction ♪
所作出的回应时 态度会更明确
♪ To my reaction Would have been more revealing ♪
我已经排练了一整天 我凌晨4点就起床了
I have been rehearsing all day. I have been up since four this morning.
我这周一直努力写歌♥ 但就是写不出

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!