大卫还有蒂姆… 不 蒂姆只是六月来的客人
♪ David, Tim– No, Tim was just a guest from June ♪
但他一直留到隔年一月 玛格丽特 丽莎 大卫 苏茜
♪ To January Margaret, Lisa, David, Susie ♪
斯蒂芬 乔和山姆
♪ Stephen, Joe and Sam ♪
还有拖欠租金落跑的艾尔莎
♪ And Elsa, the bill collector’s dream Who still is on the lam ♪
别忘了邻居 米歇尔和盖尔
♪ Don’t forget the neighbors Michelle and Gay ♪
我们比家人更像一家人啊
♪ More like a family than a family, hey ♪
时光飞逝 一切都在慢慢死去
♪ The time is flying And everything is dying ♪
我以为到了这个时候 我会有狗狗 孩子 妻子
♪ I thought by now I’d have a dog, a kid, a wife ♪
船正在沉没 我们开始饮酒吧
♪ The ship is sort of sinking So let’s start drinking ♪
在我们开始思考 这就是生活吗
♪ Before we start thinking Is this the life? ♪
-没错 -这就是生活
-Yeah! -♪ This is the life, bo-bo, bo-bo bo ♪
这就是生活
♪ This is the life, bo-bo, bo-bo bo ♪
这就是生活
♪ This is the life, bo-bo, bo-bo bo ♪
放荡不拘的生活
-♪ Bohemia ♪ -♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah! ♪
-放荡不拘的生活 -再来一遍
-♪ Bohemia ♪ -One more time!
放荡不拘的生活
♪ Bohemia ♪
放荡不拘
♪ Bo-bo, bo-bo bo ♪
那真是棒极了
That was freaking amazing!
-做得好 斯科特 -做的真好
Yeah, Scott!
嗨 大家要离开了
Hi. Everyone’s leaving.
-我只是想呼吸新鲜空气 -好的
-I just needed some fresh air. -Okay.
这里好冷
It’s freezing up here.
你的外套呢
Where is your coat?
我不知道 放在…
Oh, I don’t know. It’s, uh…
一堆衣服的底下
It’s at the bottom of a very large pile.
那里真美
Wow. That’s pretty.
那是监狱驳船
That’s the prison barge.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
我听说雅各之枕舞蹈学院 正在招聘新的老师
I heard, uh, in Jacob’s Pillow, they’re hiring new teachers for the dance school.
-是吗 -是的
-Oh, yeah? -Yeah.
每周只需工作几小时 剩余时间都是自己的
Work a couple of hours a week. Then the rest of the time is yours.
随时提供免费的舞蹈室
-Free studio space whenever you want. -Hey… Whoa…
我们能谈一谈吗
Can we just talk for a second?
我们谈一谈你今晚有多棒
Can we just talk about how amazing you were tonight?
-谢谢 -我不是在闹着玩
-Thank you. -I am not messing around.
我可以永远看着你跳舞
I could just watch you dancing forever.
我想尝试申请
I was thinking of maybe applying.
雅各之枕那份工作
To the job in Jacob’s Pillow.
还记得我们去年夏天去过吗 我们去观看马克莫里斯的新演出
We went there last summer, remember? We saw the new Mark Morris.
-哦 是的 -对
-Oh, yeah! -Yeah.
-这地方在伯克郡吗 -是的
That’s the place in the Berkshires?
你要搬去伯克郡
So, you’re gonna move to the Berkshires?
无需每周三十小时进行文字处理
And not have to work 30 hours a week doing word processing
只为了能交房♥租 为什么不去呢
to pay the rent, why not?
我也许可以恢复到之前的体态
I might actually be able to get back into shape.
就这么办 我们搬吧
Okay. Yeah. All right. Let’s do it. Let’s move.
-我是认真的 -我也是认真的
-I’m being serious. -Hey, I’m being serious.
我们要住在小木屋里 还要自己猎取橡果
We’re gonna live in a log cabin. We’re gonna hunt… acorns.
我们能找来松鼠
We’re gonna– We’re gonna gather squirrels.
你到底在说什么
What are you even talking about?
那里是伯克郡
It’s the Berkshires.
人们在那里有度假屋 你也去过
People have vacation homes there. You’ve been there.
很抱歉 我们能进屋吗
I’m so sorry. Can we– Can we please go inside?
抱歉 我有些害怕 我好像失去知觉了
Sorry, I just feel like I’m scared–I’m beginning to lose sensation in my extremities.
你真像个长不大的孩子
You are such a baby.
披上这个吧
Take this.
等等
Whoa. Hold on.
你喜欢吗
You like?
你不是急着回屋里去吗
I thought that you were in a hurry to get back inside.
有关伯克郡的那份工作
You know that job in the Berkshires?
-是的 那听起来很不错 -我已经申请了
-Yeah, sounds amazing. -I already applied for it.
-是吗 -是的
-Oh, yeah? -Yeah.
我被录取了
-And I got it. -Oh…
是吗 太好了
-Oh, yeah? That’s great. -Yeah.
他们要我六月开始
It starts in June.
好的 这是短期工作吗
Okay. So this is just for the summer?
不 这是长♥期♥工作
No. Mm-mm, it’s permanent.
乔恩
Jon?
伯克郡离中城很远
Whoa, the Berkshires? That is, like, so far from Midtown.
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
她为何选在这时候
Why is she doing this right now?
她还说“我要你跟我一同去”
And she says, “I want you to come with me.”
-你怎么回答 -我只说“是吗 ”
-What did you say? -I said, “Oh?”
我该说些什么 我不知道说什么好
What am I supposed to say? I didn’t know what to say.
我不能离开纽约
I mean, like, I can’t… I can’t leave New York.
-叫她搬来跟你一起住 -住哪儿
-Oh, tell her to move in with you. -Move in where?
你需要新的室友
You need a new roommate, right?
这是一石二鸟的好办法 不用谢我
It’s two birds, one stone. You are very welcome.
你约会的那家伙大卫 进展如何
Okay, so, what… what about the guy that you were dating? David?
-你们俩很登对 -我们分手了
-I thought you guys were great together. -It didn’t work out.
我公♥司♥要组成一个研究小组
Oh. There’s a focus group at the office this week,
他们在找人加入 我替你报名怎么样
and they’re looking for a few more people. How about I sign you up?
你是想把我引向黑暗处吗
So you can lure me to the dark side?
我想把你介绍给我的同事
No! So I can introduce you to my colleagues,
让他们知道你有多能干
and show them how brilliant you are.
-我不想做广♥告♥工作 -我也不想
I don’t want a job in advertising. I don’t want you to have a job in advertising.
我想你做广♥告♥配乐的工作
I want you to have a job in… jingle writing.
听我说 你随意就能想出广♥告♥歌♥
No, listen. You come up with jingles all the time for fun, Jon.
你会为我们吃的麦片配乐
You come up with songs about cereal we’re eating.
-你可以靠这个得到报酬 -《傲慢》被制♥作♥出来后
You could get paid for that. Well, you know, when Superbia gets produced,
我也能靠我的音乐获得报酬
I will be getting paid for my music anyway. So…
这倒是真的
That’s true.
(胜利大楼)
我们到家了
And we are here. Home sweet home.
我的天啊
Oh… my… God!
迈克把车钥匙扔给停车管♥理♥员♥
Michael tosses the keys to the parking attendant.
有停车服务的公♥寓♥大楼
What apartment building has a parking attendant?
大厅里摆放着鲜花
Fresh flowers in the lobby.
抱着小狗的富裕白人老妇
An old, white lady with a tiny dog.
这是真的吗
Is this real life?
不必再步行十三个街区
♪ No more Walking 13 blocks ♪
扛着三十斤要洗的衣服
♪ With 30 pounds of laundry ♪
在寒冷的冬天
♪ In the freezing dead of winter ♪
不必再爬上六层楼梯
♪ No more Walking up six flights of stairs ♪
或从楼上扔下钥匙 只因为没有开门按钮
♪ Or throwing down the key Because there is no buzzer ♪
不必再有接错的线路
♪ No more faulty wiring ♪
不必再有弯曲的地板
♪ No more crooked floors ♪
不必再把漱口水
♪ No more spitting out my Ultra Brite ♪
吐在肮脏的碗盘上
♪ On top of dirty dishes ♪
在那唯一的水槽
♪ In the one and only sink ♪
你好 我宽敞的衣柜间
♪ Hello to my walk-in closets ♪
整洁如公园大道
♪ Tidy as Park Avenue ♪
你好 我的实木台面
♪ Hello, my butcher block table ♪
我能习惯
♪ I could get used ♪
我能习惯
♪ I could get used ♪
我能习惯这样的生活
♪ I could get used to you ♪
不必再跨过熟睡的人
♪ No more Climbing over sleeping people ♪
才能到达大门
♪ Before you get out the door ♪
走出自己住的大楼
♪ Of your own building ♪
不必再
♪ No more ♪
使用非法的有毒燃气加热器
♪ Noxious fumes from gas heaters That are illegal ♪
在你睡觉时可能爆♥炸♥
♪ Or will blow up While you are sleeping! ♪
-不必再忍♥受 -漏水的天花板
-♪ No more ♪ -♪ Leaky ceilings ♪
-不必再忍♥受 -坑洼的地板
-♪ No more ♪ -♪ Holes in the floor ♪
不必再在厨房♥里洗澡
♪ No more Taking a shower in the kitchen ♪
当你室友在吃早餐时
♪ While your roommate’s Eating breakfast ♪
你把水溅到他的麦片上
♪ And you’re getting water On his cornflakes ♪
你好 崭新的抛光镶木地板
♪ Hello to shiny New parquet wood floors ♪
光滑如富家女的双腿
♪ As waxed as a wealthy girl’s legs ♪
你好 亲爱的洗碗机先生
♪ Hello, dear Mr. Dishwasher ♪
-我能习惯 -我能习惯