成人票: 10元 儿童票: 5元 矮人票: 7元
镜像影院 仅此一夜
史莱克的恐怖片
音乐之声
不要啊
No!
我的天
Oh, my!
你只能看到孩子 木偶和修女
You’re looking at nothing but children and puppets and nuns.
就是 接下来的3小时
That’s right, for the next three hours,
亲爱的 你错过了预告
Sweetie, you slept through the previews.
-告诉我演完了 -完了
– Please, tell me it’s over. – Over?
怎么了
What is… Oh…
菲奥娜 驴子 是我啊
Fiona. Donkey, it’s me!
别这样 猫咪
Oh, come on now, puss.
别
Oh, no.
明天早上又要腰痛得想死了
Ooh, I’m going to be sore in the morning.
太欢乐了
What delight
-惊险小说中 -杀手中
– Chiller – Killer
也依旧会被困在这份 颤抖中
Try runnin’ for your life you’re stuck in… thriller
就算你拼尽全力的逃亡
And though you might
恐惧啊
Thriller
这让你更加兴奋
Than any other ever dare try
比起你尝试过的一切
It will thrill you more
通宵达旦
Through the night
-颤抖吧 -够了 你 把它给我
– Thriller – All right. Give me that, you!
别无他物 除了颤抖 除了战栗
Nothing but… thriller… thriller
你会整晚跳着舞
You’ll dance all through the night
你无力抵抗
You can’t fight
爱上这份战栗吧
To love the thriller
但你的心却深信不疑
In your heart you know it’s right
你的理智说着这不可能
Your brain may say it’s wrong, but
今晚你被恐惧困于此地
You’re trapped in thriller here tonight
行了 够了够了
All right, that’s enough.
不不 别 别跳舞
Oh, no! Not this! Not dancing!
猫咪 驴子
Puss. Donkey!
菲奥娜 我们撤
Fiona, time to go.
怎么又是你
Oh, it’s you again.
我就说今天应该待在家
I knew I should’ve stayed home tonight.
天啊 都怪我的乌鸦嘴
Oh, man, man, my big mouth
这下才像万圣节嘛
Now this is Halloween.
来自无间的鬼怪
The evil of the thriller
因为肉体凡胎永远无法对抗
For no mere mortal can resist
却止不住抖如筛糠
Your body starts to shiver
即使你为生存而战
And though you fight to stay alive
在尸体的皮囊下腐烂
And rot inside a corpse’s shell
也要直面来自地狱的追杀
Must stand and face the hounds of hell
纵然惊魂甫定
Without the soul for getting down
无论被发现的是谁
And whosoever shall be found
恐吓你的邻居
To terrorize your neighborhood
动物爬行着渴求鲜血
Creatures crawl in search of blood
午夜的钟声就要敲响
The midnight hour is close at hand
黑暗降临
Darkness falls across the land
我不喜欢即兴音乐
You know how I feel about spontaneous musical outbursts.
说过了
We’ve talked about this.
你以为这个不错 你真该听听我唱提托的歌♥
You think that’s good, you should hear my Tito.
-遵命 老大 -史莱克
– Right, boss. – Shrek.
别犯傻
Don’t be an ass.
你屏住呼吸等待一切过去
You hold your breath and wait for it to pass
活生生的恐怖
Nasty surprise
你快让他停下来
Will you make him stop?
祈祷着这恐怖的气息只是一场幻觉
And hope that smell’s just your imagination
你紧闭双眼
You close your eyes
我讨厌你唱歌♥
I hate it when you do this.
小心脏都要被吓的停止了
That your heart is gonna stop from all the shock
真是恐怖
It’s such a big fright
-我去叫出租车 -我有感觉了
– I’m calling a taxi. – I got rhythm.
街上出现一群怪咖
And something grumpy’s aheaded up the block
午夜过后
It’s after midnight
你们现在又要干嘛
Now what?
就是 我都知道让谁去演
Yeah, and I know just who’s gonna star in it, too.
为什么不搞点结合 恐怖音乐剧怎么样
Why can we not have both, huh? A scary musical.
问题就在这啊
That is my point.
僵尸才不会跟你磨磨唧唧的唱歌♥
Zombies don’t know how to lay dee odl lay hee hoo.
或者食人树 起码要有点僵尸
Or a man-eating plant. At least a zombie or two.
不是很清楚啊 木乃伊怎么样
Oh, I don’t know, something with mummies!
你想看什么
What did you want to see.
那行啊 万圣节之王
Ok, fine, mr. king of Halloween.
我才不想看到那种东西
That’s not the kinda thing I want to see tonight.
今天可是万圣节
It’s Halloween for pete’s sake.
怎么会有人因为看到修女唱歌♥而惨叫
What kind of person screams when they see singing nuns?
是啊 伙计 你怎么了
Yeah, what’s the matter with you, man?
我从来没听你叫得这么惨过
you scream like that before.
亲爱的 你没事吧
Honey, are you ok? I’ve never heard
停下来啊 我满脑子都是
Make it stop! I can’t get it out of my head!
苍天啊
For the love of gingy!