Well, after the affair of the diamond studs, impossible.
自从钻石钉的事之后白金汉至少知道我对你有绝对的信任。
Since the affair of the diamond studs Buckingham knows at least that you’re in my absolute confidence.
夫人,您要以我的谈判代表的身份,公开地向白金汉现身。
You will present yourself to Buckingham, My Lady, openly, as my negotiator.
我的夫人。
My Lady.
我的理解是,伟大的黎塞留正准备和谈?
Do I understand, the great Richelieu is preparing to negotiate a peace?
是的,夫人。
You do, My Lady.
白金汉宫正在与西班牙,奥地利和洛林结盟。
Buckingham is arranging an alliance with Spain, with Austria, and with Lorraine.
如果他成功了,那么我掌权的日子…你的富足屈指可数。
If he is successful, then the days of my power… and your affluence are numbered.
但如果他拒绝谈判呢?
But what if he refuses to negotiate?
你让我失望了,夫人。
You disappoint me, My Lady.
我们是和众神下棋,而不是逼格。
We play chess with the Gods, not pussy wants a corner.
白金汉宫当然会拒绝谈判。
Of course Buckingham will refuse to negotiate.
那又怎样呢?
Well, what then?
夫人,你那著名的想象力呢?
My Lady, where is your famous imagination?
你是建议我找人暗♥杀♥他吗?
Do you suggest I have him assassinated?
我什么都不建议。
I suggest nothing.
我只是依靠你的想象力。
I merely rely on your imagination.
你的条件是什么?
What are your terms?
我需要你帮点忙。
I shall need something from you.
-当然。-以书面形式。
– Of course. – In writing.
全权委托。
A carte blanche.
全权委托?但我向你保证。
A carte blanche? But you have my word.
在写作。
In writing.
“这是我的命令,为了国家的利益,这个人做了他所做的事情。”
“It is by my order, and for the good of the state that the bearer of this has done what he has done.”
“黎塞留。”
“Richelieu.”
这会很令人满意的。
This will be quite satisfactory.
嘘!听。
Shh! Listen.
剩下的就是讨价还价。
The rest is bargaining.
我的条件很简单。
My terms are simple.
首先,里尔附近有一处庄园。
First, there is a certain estate in the vicinity of Lille.
男爵爵位。
A barony.
它的主人几年前就放弃了它。
It was renounced by its owner quite some years ago.
它现在属于王位。
It now belongs to the throne.
我想要那块地♥产♥,还有头衔。
I want that estate, and the title.
这很简单,夫人。还有什么?
That’s easily done, My Lady. What else?
第二,也是最后……我要达达尼昂先生的头。
Second, and last… I want the head of Monsieur D’Artagnan.
装在小盒子里送到我手上。
Delivered to me preserved in a small box.
不,夫人,我还没有放弃对他的希望。
Oh, no, My Lady, well, that is, I haven’t yet given up hope for him.
你现在可以放弃对他的希望了。
You may give up hope for him now.
他的指示是万一有麻烦就放我们出去。
His instructions were to let us out in case of trouble.
没人说我们不能自己动手。
Nobody said we weren’t to start it ourselves.
先生们,快点,好像有麻烦了!
Gentlemen, quickly, there seems to be trouble!
阿多斯!
Athos!
讨价还价?
The bargain?
如果他在英国成功了,她就能拿到达达尼昂的人头。
If he succeeds in England, she gets D’Artagnan’s head.
不,等等。
No, wait.
你和波托斯和黎塞留一起回营地。
You and Porthos go on back to camp with Richelieu.
发现D’artagnan。明早把他带来。
Find D’Artagnan. Bring him here by morning.
把那个女人交给我吧。
Leave the woman to me.
告诉黎塞留我在前面侦察。
Tell Richelieu I’m scouting ahead.
发生了什么事?另一个火枪手在哪里?
What happened? Where is the other musketeer?
我不知道发生了什么,先生。
I don’t know what happened, monsieur.
阿多斯走在前面。
Athos went on ahead.
他说他会四处看看。
He, uh, he said he’d scout around.
我有黎塞留的口信。
I have a message from Richelieu.
万籁俱寂,你无所畏惧。
All is quiet, you have nothing to fear.
好。
Good.
别害怕,夏洛蒂,我既不能杀你,也不能带你走。
Don’t be afraid, Charlotte, I can neither kill you nor take you away.
绑♥架♥者会在几分钟内,向黎塞留报告你的尸体或失踪。
Your kidnappers, in a few minutes, would report to Richelieu either your corpse or your disappearance.
你,我亲爱的妻子,昏倒既不合适也不可信。
You, my dear wife, fainting is neither becoming nor believable.
黎塞留给了你一份文件,全权委托。
Richelieu gave you a certain paper, a carte blanche.
既然我杀不了你,我至少得拿到那张纸。
Since I cannot kill you, I must at least have that paper.
不。
No.
你必须把它给我,夏洛蒂,否则我就得把它拿走。
You will give it to me, Charlotte, or I shall have to take it.
不!
No!
的帮助!别打我!我是房♥东。
Help! Don’t hit me! I’m the landlord.
的帮助!的帮助!的帮助!
Help! Help! Help!
停止!停止它!
Stop that! Stop it!
你要找的那位女士在楼上。
The lady you’re looking for is upstairs.
但是你的命令改变了。
Your orders are changed however.
不能把她带到船上去。
She is not to be taken to the boat.
阿多斯。阿多斯!
Athos. Athos!
水。
Water.
你至少可以喝点酒。
You could have at least used wine.
带着全家的赞美和歉意。
With the compliments and apologies of the house.
这是一个从未欣赏过房♥东的人的赞美和歉意。
The compliments and apologies of a man who has never appreciated landlords before.
D’artagnan。
D’Artagnan.
-他们告诉你了?——是的。
– They’ve told you, huh? – Yes.
我们谁都不能去英国。我们的士兵。
Well, none of us can go to England. We’re soldiers.
如果我们在英国领土上被抓,我们就会被绞死。
If we’re caught on English soil we’ll be hanged.
我建议普兰切特去白金汉宫。
I suggest Planchet go to Buckingham.
——造币用金属板?——嗯?
– Planchet? – Hmm?
你要去英国了。
You’re going to England.
是的,主人。
Yes, master.
我,哦,我,我…-我会中弹的!——不太可能。
I, oh, I, I… – I’ll get shot! – Unlikely.
-嗯,我会晕船的。——毫无疑问。
– Well, I, I’ll get seasick. – Undoubtedly.
达达尼昂,你觉得布朗切特是个…我对普兰切特的信任,就是对朋友的信任。
D’Artagnan, do you think that, uh, Planchet is a… My faith in Planchet, is my faith in a friend.
我去,主人。
I’ll go, master.
好吧,为了让你在旅行中没有困难,黎塞留亲自祝福你。
Well, just so you’ll have no difficulty in traveling, Richelieu himself gives you his blessing.
一周后从今天回来。
Be back a week from today.
我的朋友们会在法国营地,但我可能会躲起来。
My friends will be in the French camp, but I may be in hiding.
如果你失败了,黎塞留会想要我的人头。
For if you fail, Richelieu will be wanting my head.
现在,告诉白金汉……啊,就是这个女人,那个被许诺要我主人头颅的女人,来到英国,不是来暗♥杀♥,不是来议和的,而是来暗♥杀♥你的。

Now, tell Buckingham… Ah, this same woman, uh, who has been promised my master’s head, uh, comes to England, not to assassinate, uh, uh, uh, not to negotiate a peace, but to a– assassinate you.
啊,那就把她关起来吧,我主人说。
Ah, then imprison her, my master says.
这是黎塞留的诡计之一。
This is one of Richelieu’s tricks.
把她绑起来。链。
Ah, uh, bind her. Chain her.
用警卫包围她。从你最信任的人中挑选。
Surround her with guards. Pick from your most trusted men.
啊,她本身就是邪恶的。现在,我可以回法国了吗?
Ah, she is evil itself. Now, may I go back to France?
我怎么知道你不是黎塞留的人?
How do I know you’re not one of Richelieu’s tricks?
在英国有谁能认出你吗?
Is there anyone in England who can identify you?
没有,先生。
No, sir.
-我…——好吗?
– I, uh… – Well?
哦!哦,嗯…我的,我的主人说你会知道的。
Oh! Oh, uh… My, my master says that you will know this.
这个人拥有你曾经从我这里偷走的钻石耳钉。
This man has in his possession the diamond stud which you once stole from me.
当然可以,陛下。他从我这里偷走了。
But of course, Your Grace. And which he stole from me.
他是我的一个仆人。你去哪儿了,杜瓦尔?
He was one of my servants. Where have you been, Duval?
我一直在找你,想绞死你。
I’ve been trying to find you, to have you hanged.
挂吗?杜瓦?
Hanged? Duval?
我叫Planchet。
My name is Planchet.
我的主人是达达尼昂先生。
Well, my master is Monsieur D’Artagnan.
你能帮我把这家伙绞死吗?
Would you do me the favor of having this creature hanged?
造币用金属板!
Planchet!
哦,我亲爱的Planchet。他怎么样?他怎么样?
Oh, my sweet Planchet. How is he? How is he?
我的夫人。你被捕了。
My Lady. You’re under arrest.
温特伯爵夫人,请允许我向您介绍您的狱卒,波那瑟小姐。
The Countess de Winter, may I present to you your jailer, Mademoiselle Bonacieux.
亲爱的,你会有一队卫兵听候差遣,但你要对这个女人负责。
You will have a company of guards at your disposal, my dear, but you will be responsible for this woman.
你看,你自己也是个女人,不会受到她更明显的诱惑。
You see, you’re a woman yourself, and safe from her more obvious temptations.
如果她逃脱了你的追捕,那你必须知道我会是她的第一个受害者。
If she escapes you, then you must know that I will be her first victim.
达达尼昂,你爱的那个男人,她的第二个。
And D’Artagnan, the man you love, her second.
我认为你会成为英国最好的狱卒。
I think you’ll make a better jailer than any man in England.
把囚犯带走。
Remove the prisoner.
我还没有得到最好的消息。我还没想到呢。
I haven’t come to the best news. I haven’t come to it yet.
啊,小姐。
Ah, mademoiselle.
住在楼下的那位女士。
The lady who lived downstairs.
-你娶的那个女人。——康斯坦斯?
– The lady you married. – Constance?
她在英国。
She’s in England.
-你看见她了?-就在城♥堡♥里!
– You saw her? – Right in the castle!
还有那位聪明的白金汉先生。
Oh, and the wit of that Monsieur Buckingham.
你知道,我一直认为英国人不太聪明。
You know, I had always thought that Englishmen weren’t very bright.
你看,有个问题是关于谁来当爵士夫人的狱卒。
Well, you see, there was some question as to who was to be the My Lady’s jailer.
没关系。跟我说说我妻子吧。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!