Oh, I find you in my arms. My own arms.
我的意思是……告诉我你爱我。
I mean… Tell me you love me.
-但愿我的心是自♥由♥的。——嗯?
– If only my heart were free. – Huh?
没有愤怒。摆脱恐惧。
Free of anger. Free of fear.
恐惧?夫人,您在怕谁呢?
Fear? Oh, My Lady, whom are you afraid of?
除了你的命令,我还为什么而活?
What do I live for, except your command?
你会对一个,束缚我生命的人做什么?
What would you do to a man, who holds my life in bondage?
谁逼迫我。轻慢我吗?玷污了我的荣誉并以此为荣。
Who persecutes me? Reviles me? Soils my honor and boasts of it.
他的名字。
Name him.
说出他的名字就是判他死刑。
Speak his name and you sentence him to death.
-沃德伯爵。——啊……谁?
– Count de Wardes. – Ah… Who?
哦。
Oh.
哦,是的,沃德伯爵。
Oh, yes, the Count de Wardes.
你害怕他。
You’re afraid of him.
哦,夫人。
Oh, My Lady.
好吧,如果你爱我。
Well, if you love me.
这不是问题所在。你爱我吗?
Well, that’s not the question. Do you love me?
哦,夫人,杀了一个人。我…不管我名声如何,我绝不轻易杀人。
Oh, My Lady, to kill a man. I… No matter what my reputation, I don’t take killing lightly.
为什么昨天你还对我很冷淡。
Why only yesterday you were cool to me.
你觉得酷吗?
Cool to you?
你永远不会知道我有多痛苦,坐在这里,很酷。
You’ll never know the agony it caused me, sitting here, cool.
当你谈论马的时候。
While you talked about horses.
我渴望投入你的怀抱。
And I yearned to throw myself into your arms.
哦,我真不敢相信。
Oh, I can’t believe this.
之后,在你离开后,不得不接受肮脏的德·沃德,假装害怕。
And afterwards, after you left, to have to receive the filthy De Wardes, to pretend out of fear.
-夫人。-我爱你吗?
– My Lady. – Do I love you?
就像夜晚的星星。
Like the stars in the night.
太阳,白昼,现在,明天,永远。
The sun, the day, now, tomorrow, forever.
我的心永远属于你。不可逆转地你。
My heart is yours, constantly. Irrevocably yours.
而且只属于你。
And yours alone.
不管我名声如何,我的达达尼昂人,我不会轻视爱情。
Whatever my reputation, my D’Artagnan, I don’t take love lightly.
哦,我要是知道就好了。
Oh, if I had only known.
哦,夫人。我配不上你。
Oh, My Lady. I’m unworthy of you.
我做过的事和不得不做的事。
The things I have done and had to do.
是我配不上你。
It’s I who am unworthy of you.
哦,不,夫人。让我让你放心吧。
Oh, no, My Lady. Let me put your heart at rest.
昨晚来找你的不是你讨厌的沃德伯爵。
It was not the Count De Wardes you hate who came to you last night.
哦,原谅我。原谅我。
Oh, forgive me. Forgive me.
我知道你会的。
I know you will.
你不觉得这里太亮了吗?
Don’t you think it’s a little bright in here?
-夫人?-哦,你真恶心……
– My Lady? – Oh, you foul, sickening…
我什么时候这么不喜欢和女人摔跤了?
Oh, when have I taken so little pleasure in wrestling with women?
哦,你……
Oh, you…
我会杀了你,我会杀了你。
I’ll kill you, I’ll kill you.
为什么我是女人?为什么我没有力量?
Why am I a woman? Why haven’t I the strength?
哦!
Oh!
达达尼昂,你完蛋了!
D’Artagnan, you are destroyed!
卫兵!卫兵!拜托!
Guards! Guards! Please!
杀了他!杀了他!
Kill him! Kill him!
作为一个务农的孩子,他干得相当不错了。嗯。
He does rather well for a farm boy. Hm.
这就是他如何花时间在礼貌的谈话中。
So this is how he spends his time in polite conversation.
我们要闯入吗?
Shall we intrude?
她答应过要杀了你。
She has promised to kill you.
如果可以,她会信守诺言的。
She’ll keep that promise if she can.
当心,D’artagnan。
Beware, D’Artagnan.
在黑暗的地方,在荒凉的道路上,要小心陌生人。
Beware of strange men in dark places, and lonely roads.
那个女人会毁了你,因为她必须这么做。
That woman will destroy you because she must.
你知道她的秘密。
You know her secret.
一个普通罪犯的烙印。鸢尾。
Brand of a common criminal. The fleur-de-lis.
我只知道我做了什么。我无法形容的。
All I know is what I have done. I’m unspeakable.
不。
No.
仅仅是年轻。
Merely young.
你的情况可能会更糟。
You could be so much worse off.
她可以成为你的妻子。
She could be your wife.
——康斯坦斯。-不,这不是奇迹。
– Constance. – No, it isn’t a miracle.
王后找到了我。
The queen found me.
哦,亲爱的。跟我说话。
Oh, my love. Speak to me.
亲爱的,我们时间不多了。
Darling, we have so little time.
哦,我的善良天使。
Oh, my angel of goodness.
你愿意嫁给我吗?现在,这一刻。
Will you marry me? Now, this instant.
-我不能。没时间了。-哦,你必须。
– I can’t. There is no time. – Oh, you must.
女王的马车,来接我了。
The queen’s carriage, it’s coming for me.
她要把我送到黎塞留找不到的地方。
She’s sending me where Richelieu can’t find me.
我跟着你。
I’ll follow you.
我都不知道她要把我送到哪里去。
I don’t even know where she is sending me.
康斯坦斯,康斯坦斯。
Oh, Constance, Constance.
看在我的份上,不管有没有时间。
Whether there’s time or whether there isn’t, for my sake.
我很快就要走了。
I have to leave soon.
我会在哪里,我不知道。
Where I’ll be, I don’t know.
你会发生什么事?我们不知道。
What may happen to you? We don’t know.
你害怕了,是吗?
You’re afraid, aren’t you?
我不知道你还会害怕。
Oh, I didn’t know you could be afraid.
现在你知道我的一切了。
Now you know everything about me.
不,只是有时候我知道自己有多年轻,知道自己活得有多重要。
No, it’s just that sometimes I know how young I am, and how much I have to live for.
我颤抖,我……我犯的错误会伴随我一生。
I tremble, I… I can make mistakes that will follow me through all my days.
我的夫人吗?
My Lady?
如果我能原谅你,她当然也能。
If I can forgive you, certainly she can.
哦,你不了解她。
Oh, you don’t know her.
哦,亲爱的。
Oh, my darling.
好吧,那只是太阳。
Well, that’s only the sun.
——是吗?-您的马车到了。
– Yes? – Your carriage is here.
无论你在哪里。
Wherever you are.
无论我在哪里。
Wherever I am.
你的恩典。
Your Grace.
欢迎来到格兰斯特根城♥堡♥,小姐。
Welcome to Grandstogen Castle, mademoiselle.
-你在这里很安全。-谢谢,陛下。
– You’ll be safe here. – Thank you, Your Grace.
几个小时之内,你就会和黎塞留隔着一道最不可逾越的屏障,战争。
Within a few hours you will be separated from Richelieu by the most impenetrable of all barriers, the war.
火!
Fire!
火!
Fire!
——啊!——攻击!
– Ah! – Attack!
火!
Fire!
达达尼昂,回去。告诉陛下另一条路。
D’Artagnan, go back. Tell His Majesty another road.
我们会尽力保住这个案子。
We’ll hold this one as long as we can.
-出来!-那不是英语声音。
– Come out! – That’s no English voice.
我们法国人!
We’re Frenchman!
出来吧,法国人。
Come out, Frenchmen.
确定自己。
Identify yourselves.
国王的火枪手,先生。
Men of the king’s musketeers, sir.
国王的火枪手在这附近做什么?
What are men of the king’s musketeers doing in this vicinity?
黎塞留。
Richelieu.
所以我很快就能搞定国王陛下了。
So I’m going to have His Majesty on my hands soon.
如果我放了这些人,我们远征的消息一小时内就会传到陛下那里。
If I let these men go, news of our little expedition will reach His Majesty within the hour.
火枪手。
Musketeers.
在这个黑暗的夜晚,我发现自己在国外没有足够的护卫。
I find myself abroad on this dark night with insufficient escort.
但陛下有…-听候您的命令-很好
But His Majesty has… – We’re at your command, sir. – Good.
那边有个村庄,还有个客栈,叫龙胭脂。
There’s a village yonder, and an inn, the Dragon Rouge.
一个人在前面,两个在后面!
One of you out front, two behind!
我的人会在外面站岗。
My own men will stand guard outside.
给我信任的朋友们一间楼下生火的房♥间。
Give my trusted friends here a room downstairs with a decent fire.
先生们,你们可以住我的房♥间了。
Gentlemen, you may have my room.
我今天才装了一个新炉子。
I put in a new stove only today.
很好。房♥东,把他们的门锁上。
Good. And landlord, lock their door.
只有在遇到麻烦时才让他们出来。
Let them out only in case of trouble.
先生,劳驾您告诉我这次会议保密的原因。
Monsieur, would you be kind enough to inform me of the reason for the secrecy of this meeting.
不能让这里的任何人怀疑我和你的离开有任何关系。
It’s imperative that no one here suspect I have had anything to do with your leaving.
因此,我已经安排好了,在我离开这座大楼后不久,就会有人出现,用武力绑♥架♥你。
I have arranged it, therefore, that not long after I go out of this building men will appear and kidnap you by force.
当然,他们不会知道你是自愿去的,所以我建议你不要抗拒他们。
They won’t know that you’re going willingly of course, so I’d advise you not to resist them.
他们会把你放在船上。
They will put you on a boat.
早上你就能到英国了。
By morning you will be in England.
然后你将前往格兰斯琴城♥堡♥的白金汉宫总部觐见他。
You will then proceed to Buckingham’s headquarters at Grandstogen Castle and appear before him.
经过钻石钉的事,不可能了。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!