Or his person is lodged in the Bastille.
是的,先生。
Yes, monsieur.
高尚地说,先生。
Nobly said, monsieur.
哦,我有十足的信心,你,你这个堪比国王灾难的人,总有一天会和这个还不是火枪手的人平起平坐。
Oh, I have every confidence that you, you who are the equal of catastrophes in Kings, you will someday be equal to this man who isn’t yet a musketeer.
-你好,达达尼昂。——Porthos !
– Hello, D’Artagnan. – Porthos!
他们说你受伤了。
They told you were wounded.
我是,我是,但是那些珠宝…在这里,安全。
I am, I am, but the jewels… Here, safe.
啊,那个男人,那个白金汉。
Ah, that man, that Buckingham.
其中两件被偷了48小时内又做了两件新的。
Two had been stolen and he had two new ones made in 48 hours.
得了吧,伙计。牵上你的马。我需要你。
Well, come on, man. Get your horse. I need you.
波托斯,你什么时候受过伤没打过架?
Porthos, when did a wound ever come between you and a fight?
不幸的是,这个伤口的位置在我和我的马之间。
Well, unfortunately the position of this wound comes between me and my horse.
我向你保证,我没有逃跑。
I give you my word I was not running away.
我正在奋力拼搏……谁应该出场?但是不,多漂亮的女人啊。
I was fighting magnificently when… Who should appear? But no, what a beautiful woman.
我的目光游离了一会儿,然后……活力……我很惭愧。
I let my eyes stray for just a moment when… zing… I am disgraced.
我什么时候在如此无法解释的地方受过伤?
When was I ever wounded in a locality so impossible to explain?
——嗯…-我知道你在犹豫。
– Well… – I can see you’re in doubt.
不,我亲爱的朋友,只是赶时间。
No, my dear friend, merely in a hurry.
-哪里可以找到阿♥拉♥米斯?-在修道院。
– Where can I find Aramis? – In a monastery.
在哪里?
Where?
我们的朋友阿♥拉♥米斯已经放弃了肉体世界。
Our friend Aramis has renounced the world of the flesh.
但这才过了几天。
But it has only been a few days.
嗯,是的,他说在短短几天内可以发生很多事情来改变一个人的一生。我猜克利夫科尔的夫人不记得他了。
Hm, yes, he says a great deal can happen in just few days to change a man’s life. I suspect– His Lady in Creve Coeur didn’t remember him.
哦,天啊,天啊。让阿多斯还活着。
Oh, heaven, heaven. Let Athos still be alive.
-我说的是酒!-我没有。
– I said wine! – I have none.
-什么样的-下到你的地窖里
– What kind of– – Go down in your cellar?
我不能去我的地窖。
I can’t go down in my cellar.
-为什么?-谢谢,先生们。
– Why not? – Merci, gentlemen.
相信我,我的地窖里有个疯子。
Believe me, there is a madman in my cellar.
一个疯子。
A madman.
他一周前躲进了我的地窖。
He took refuge in my cellar a week ago.
他在下面待了一周了。我所有的食物。都是我的酒。
He’s been down there for a week. All my food. All my wine.
再这样三天,我就完了。
Three more days like this and I am ruined.
阿多斯,阿多斯!开门,我是达达尼昂。
Athos, Athos! Open up, it’s D’Artagnan.
阿多斯,是达达尼昂!
Athos, it’s D’Artagnan!
流动的碗,流动的碗。
The flowing bowl, the flowing bowl.
把酒壶装满酒。D’artagnan。我的朋友,欢迎!
Fill up the flagons with wine… D’Artagnan. My friend, welcome!
受欢迎的。
Welcome.
我美丽的朋友。
My beautiful magnificent friend.
伊诺特,给达达尼昂先生来杯酒。
Hinault, wine for Monsieur D’Artagnan.
家里最好的东西给我最亲爱的……为了达达尼昂先生。
The best in the house for my dearest… for Monsieur D’Artagnan.
我以为我们今晚得去巴黎。
I thought we had to be in Paris tonight.
给,伙计,你没在喝酒。
Here, man, you’re– you’re not drinking.
看在老天的份上,请清醒一下。
Please sober up, for heaven’s sake.
啊,清教……他的夫人不允许喝酒。
Ah, Puritan… His Lady doesn’t approve of drinking.
让我来告诉你关于女人的事。
Let me tell you about women.
——阿多斯。-我以前认识一个女人阿多斯!
– Athos. – I knew a woman once– Athos!
不。假设我有一个朋友。
No. Let’s say that I had a friend.
一个贵族的年轻朋友。他认识一个女人。
An aristocratic young friend. He knew a woman.
阿多斯,看在上帝的份上。
Athos, for heaven’s sake.
你忘了我们要去找女王吗?
Have you forgotten we are riding to the queen?
我在跟你说女人。
I was telling you about women.
好吧,那就对着你自己编的风说吧!
Well, then tell it to the wind of your own making!
你忘了我们的誓言了吗?人人为我,我为人人?
Have you forgotten our pledge? All for one and one for all?
你这个自大的乡巴佬。
You pompous, village bore.
你的英雄。
You hero.
除了剑术,你还会什么?
What do you know of anything besides swordplay?
我说的是女人。
I was speaking of women.
这个朋友……这位贵族朋友。
This friend… This aristocratic friend.
爱上了一个乡下姑娘。
Fell in love with a country wench.
他娶了她,并把她带到他祖先的床上。
He married her and took her to his ancestral bed.
她很漂亮。他崇拜她。
She was beautiful. He worshipped her.
就像在一个古老的光环里。
As in an ancient aura.
纯洁的,善良的。
The pure, the good.
他的光明天使。
His angel of light.
但不到一个星期,他的光明天使就引导了一个邻居,过着年轻而诚实的贞洁生活,他们一起逃避了当地的教堂。
But within a week’s time his angel of light had led a neighbor, a young and truthful life of chastity and together they eluded the local church.
我朋友查了那女人的供词,把她交给了刽子手,刽子手在她肩膀上刻了鸢尾花。
My friend run the confession from the woman and turned her over to the executioner who branded her shoulder with a fleur-de-lis.
于是他把她赶出家门,放弃了祖传的继承权,逃走了。
Then he cast her out of his house renounced his ancestral claims and fled.
他改了名字,加入了国王的军团。
He changed his name and joined the legions of the king.
他再也没有见过那个女人。
He never saw the woman again.
然而,他仍然爱她。
However he still loves her.
我说的是女人。
I am speaking of women.
我们将骑马去巴黎。
We will ride to Paris.
继续前进。
Move on.
继续前进。
Move on.
普兰切特,把马带到谷仓去。
Planchet, take the horses into that barn.
谁在那里?
Who goes there?
以黎塞留的名义,住手,否则我开枪了!
In Richelieu’s name, stop or I’ll fire!
卫兵!包围那个谷仓!
Guards! Surround that barn!
快去阁楼!
Get to the loft!
D’artagnan !你会投降吗?
D’Artagnan! Will you surrender?
我喝多了。
I drank too much.
出来!
Come out!
哦,我的头痛!
Oh, my headache!
出来,不然我们烧了谷仓。
Come out, or we’ll burn the barn.
停止射击。
Cease firing.
D’artagnan。
D’Artagnan.
如果我们不能再见面。
If we shouldn’t meet again.
我记得我今早喝了酒。
I believe I was drinking this morning.
我一喝酒就会编童话。
I have a way of concocting fairy tales when I drink.
-你记得吧。-我们要投降吗?
– You remember that. – Are we to surrender?
不,在这儿等两分钟就可以了。
No, wait here two minutes and then you will be free.
巴黎的大门打开了。
And the gates of Paris open.
走吧,Planchet。我们必须有两个人。
Come along, Planchet. There must be two of us.
他们会把你当成达达尼昂。
They will take you for D’Artagnan.
我们会在巴士底狱过夜。
We’ll spend the night in the Bastille.
女王陛下永远不会出现了吗?
Is Her Majesty never going to appear?
我知道的都告诉你了。
I told you all I know.
她说她不舒服。看到食物。
She sent word she’s not feeling well. Sight of food.
但是晚饭快吃完了。
But the supper is almost finished.
嗯,也许当舞会开始的时候。
Well, maybe when the dancing begins.
真遗憾!
What a pity!
我有个小礼物要给她。
And I have a little gift for her.
当她出现的时候,陛下,没有你送给她的十二颗耳钉。
When she does appear, Your Majesty, without the set of 12 studs that were your gift to her.
那我问她是谁偷的?
Then I ask her who stole these from her?
我现在准备好了。
I’m ready now.
但是,陛下,没有珠宝您就不能……
But, Your Majesty, without the jewels you can’t…
D’artagnan !
D’Artagnan!
珠宝,夫人。
The jewels, Madame.
我怀疑您可能需要一些珠宝,陛下。
I suspected you might have need of some jewels, Your Majesty.
所以我…
And so I…
我心碎了,路易。
I am heartbroken, Louis.
我没有时间好好地展示那些珠宝。
I had no time to display the jewels properly.
我的裁缝来晚了。
My dressmaker arrived too late.
你的裁缝,肯定是达达尼昂夫人。
Your dressmaker, Madame D’Artagnan no doubt.
但我完全糊涂了。
But I am all confused.
你从哪弄来的那两个耳钉?
Where did you get those two studs?
他说是偷来的。
He said they were stolen.
我们伟大的首相沦落到偷窃的地步?
Our great Prime Minister reduced to stealing?
也许我们最好增加他的零用钱。
Perhaps we better increase his allowance.
是的。
Yes.
你也可以把它们给我。
You may give them to me just the same.
我向你致以崇高的敬意。
My profound compliments.
你想怎么处置就怎么处置。
Dispose of them as you will.
我们能去哪里?
Where can we go?
我今晚不能离开宫殿。
I can’t leave the palace tonight.
明天,在某处。
Tomorrow, somewhere.
我的感激之情。
My gratitude.
我吻了王后的手。
I kissed the queen’s hand.
你没有更大的抱负吗?
Have you no higher ambitions?
明天晚上。八点钟在森特劳德。