As I treasure the anticipation of our next meeting.
德温特伯爵夫人。
The countess De Winter.
阁下。
Your Excellency.
欢迎光临,夫人。
Welcome, My Lady.
你从来没有像现在这样受欢迎。
And you were never so welcome as at this moment.
也不是那么不愿意来。
Nor so unwilling to come.
你答应给我一个假期的。我正在度假。
You promised me a holiday. I’m having my holiday.
哦?
Oh?
哦,好的,那你的假期叫什么?
Oh, yes, then, what is the name of your holiday?
德沃德伯爵?
The count De Wardes?
你知道法国发生的一切吗?
Do you know everything that transpires in France?
我只知道我正在进行一项伟大的计划。
I only know that I am in the midst of a great project.
还有,夫人,你也是这个伟大计划的一部分。
And, that you, My Lady, are part of that great project.
我需要你,夫人。
I need you, My Lady.
白金汉拥有一套钻石饰钉。
Buckingham is in possession of a set of diamond studs.
十二个钉。
Twelve studs.
如果你能去英国偷两张,我将感激不尽,万分感激。
I would be grateful, immensely grateful, if you were to go to England and steal two of them.
偷两个?
Steal two?
我是什么,普通的小偷吗?
What am I, a common thief?
我很难把这样的任务交给一个普通的小偷。
I could hardly trust a common thief with such a mission.
这些珠宝是昨晚才交给白金汉的。
The jewels were presented to Buckingham only last night.
以女王之名。
By the queen.
哦,原来他找到了王后。
Oh, so he reached the queen.
真滑稽,尽管你做了那么多预防措施。
How comical, despite all your precaution.
我把找借口的工作留给罗什福尔他的借口很有想象力。
I leave the making of excuses to Rochefort and his excuses can be quite imaginative.
他说有个叫达达尼昂的怪物把我的人都杀了。
It’s his claim that some lone monster named D’Artagnan annihilated all my men.
哦,不。真是大灾难!
Oh, no. What a catastrophe!
只有好人才能阻止一场灾难,夫人。
It takes a good man to prevent a catastrophe, My Lady.
一个伟大的人能利用他。
And a great man to make use of one.
亲爱的,你和我,在这个充满冲动的人的古老世界里,都是少有的新生物。
You and I, my dear, are rare new creatures in this ancient world of impulsive men.
我们有智慧。我们认为。
We have intellect. We think.
当我们认为冲动的敌人无能为力时。
When we think our impulsive enemies are helpless.
国王反对我与英国开战的计划。
The King opposes my plans for war with England.
我相信如果白金汉和女王的关系可以得到证明,陛下对我计划的反对可能会减少。
It’s my belief that if Buckingham’s relations with the queen can be demonstrated, his Majesty’s opposition to my plans may be lessened.
但是,陛下,您怎能如此信任我?
But, Your Grace, how can you trust me with such a confidence?
如果我拒绝去英国怎么办?
What if I refuse to go to England?
夫人,还有谁能比一个雄心勃勃的时尚女人更值得信赖呢……有历史?
Can there be any one be more trustworthy, My Lady, than an ambitious woman of fashion… with a history?
夫人,您自己也说过,我知道所有发生过或发生过的事情……在法国。
You said yourself, My Lady, I know everything that transpires or has transpired… in France.
的间谍。他们无处不在。
The spies. They’re everywhere.
-你能去英国吗?-去英国?
– Can you go to England? – To England?
没人知道我来找你。只有女王。
Nobody knows I’ve come to you. Only the queen.
-可怜的女王-康斯坦斯。
– Oh, the poor queen. – Oh, Constance.
黎塞留在这个月的第一天安排了一场宴会,目的就是展示王后的新珠宝。
Richelieu arranged a banquet for the first of the month for the express purpose of displaying the queen’s new jewels.
这是一套12颗钻石的耳钉,是他送给她的生日礼物,她必须戴上。
It’s a set of twelve diamond studs and he gave them to her for her birthday and she has to wear them.
-但是,我…-但他们在英国。
– But, I… – But they’re in England.
她把它们送给了白金汉。
She gave them to Buckingham.
黎塞留发现了现在他想让国王知道。
Richelieu has found out and now he wants the King to find out.
她只要在宴会上穿就行了这才9天,我不…
And she just has to wear them at the banquet or… Well, it’s only nine days and I don’t…
我爱你。
I love you.
哦……
Oh…
你会需要这封信的。
Oh, you’ll– you’ll need this letter.
你去告诉王后,九天后我会带着她的珠宝回来。
You tell the queen I’ll be back with her jewels in nine days time.
没有你我该怎么办?
What would I do without you?
当我回来的时候……当你回来的时候…
When I come back… When you come back…
那么,这封信必须送到英国,珠宝必须在本月一号♥之前送回巴黎?
So, this letter must be delivered in England and the jewels returned to Paris by the first of the month?
我们只有一个优势。
We have just one advantage.
黎塞留不知道我们要去。
Richelieu doesn’t know we’re going.
朋友,朋友。
My friend, my friend.
我年轻的乡下朋友。你什么时候了解巴黎?
My young country friend. When will you learn about Paris?
现在,黎塞留,毫无疑问,甚至知道你内♥裤♥的颜色。
By now, Richelieu, without the slightest question, knows even the color of your underpants.
这是我的义务,不是你的。
Well, it’s my obligation, not yours.
如果我们都去,我们中有一个人能活下来回到巴黎的机会会更大。
If we all went, there’d be a better chance that one of us would survive to return to Paris.
死在朋友中间。
To die among friends.
一个男人还能要求更多吗?世界能提供更少吗?
Can a man ask more? Can a world offer less?
谁想活到最后一个瓶子空了?
Who wants to live until the last bottle is empty?
都是为了一个人,达达尼昂。
It’s all for one, D’Artagnan.
我为所有人。
And one for all.
-去吧。-四对一。
– On your way. – Four against one.
以女王的名义,走吧!
In the queen’s name, on your way!
留在你主人身边,格瑞博。
Stay with your master, Grebo.
Creve Coeur镇就在不远处。
The town of Creve Coeur lies just beyond.
我曾经认识一位住在那里的女士。
I once knew a lady who lived there.
我最美好的回忆都与这条路有关。
Some of my most beautiful memories are associated with this road.
阿♥拉♥米斯,你还好吗?阿♥拉♥米斯,你还好吗?
Aramis, are you alright? Aramis, are you alright?
往那边走。这样的话,达达尼昂我希望你的夫人还住在城里。
Head that way. That way, D’Artagnan I hope your lady still lives in the town.
那是很久以前的事了,达达尼昂!很久以前!
That was long ago, D’Artagnan! Long ago!
独♥立♥的人。我们要剪除他们。
Separate, men. We will cut them off.
啊!
Ah!
在这里,主人!
Here, master!
Jussac。
Jussac.
我们又见面了,达达尼昂。
We meet again, D’Artagnan.
嘿。
Hey.
骑马,达达尼昂,女王。
Ride, D’Artagnan, the queen.
造币用金属板。
Planchet.
一艘去英国的船。
A boat for England.
港口昨晚关闭了。
The port was closed last night.
-谁的命令?-黎塞留的,先生。
– By whose orders? – Richelieu’s, monsieur.
我们敬爱的黎塞留。
Our beloved Richelieu.
一艘去英国的船。
A boat for England.
没有船。端口关闭。
No boats. The port is closed.
我是沃德伯爵。
I am the Count De Wardes.
我有黎塞留的特别许可。
I have special permission from Richelieu.
你必须得到港务局长的签字。
You will have to get it signed by the governor of the port.
我在哪里可以找到这个人?
Where could I find this individual?
最后一幢房♥子。
The last house on the point.
他真是个英俊的男人。
And such a handsome man he was.
别这么说。他没有死。
Don’t talk like that. He is not dead.
我宁愿死也不愿当筛子。
Well, I’d rather be dead than resemble a sieve.
也许我…也许,我宁愿死。
Or maybe I… Maybe, I’d just rather be dead.
-真是个男人。——嗯。
– What a man. – Hmm.
我说他是个了不起的人。
I said what a man.
著名的德温特伯爵夫人的来信。
Letters from the famous Countess De Winter.
顺便说一句,普兰切特,别忘了。
By the way, Planchet, don’t forget.
我叫……我是沃德伯爵。
My name is… I am the Count De Wardes.
杜B伯爵……
The Count Du B…
达达尼昂先生,我想不出有谁更愿意把这些东西托付给他了。
Monsieur D’Artagnan, I can think of no one to whom I prefer to entrust these.
我唯一的遗憾是你不是英国人。
My only regret is that you are not an Englishman.
陛下,作为一个英国人,您可能会把这个箱子带回巴黎而不看里面是什么。
An Englishman, your grace would probably take this box back to Paris without looking to see what is inside it.
恕我直言,先生,我是法国人。
With all respect, sir, I am a Frenchman.
你怀疑论者。
You skeptic.
代客!代客!
Valet! Valet!
你们这些恶心的小偷。
You disgusting thieves.
你们谁偷了这些珠宝?
Which one of you stole these jewels?
我要把你吊死在伦敦最高的桥上。
I will have you hanged from the highest bridge in London.
-你的-别骗我
– Oh, your– – Don’t lie to me!
没有人进过我的房♥间,除了…
No one has been in my room, except…
把我的珠宝商叫来。这一刻!
Summon my jeweler. This instant!
你还剩多少天?五个?
How many days do you have left? Five?
没有另外两个耳钉,先生——别介意,如果你的脚有翅膀,先生,你乘风,你到巴黎需要多长时间?
Without the other two studs, sir– Never mind about that, if your feet had wings, monsieur, and you rode the wind, how long would it take for you to get to Paris?
-三天。-你一个人?
– Three days. – You are alone?
我是和朋友离开巴黎的,先生。
I left Paris with friends, sir.
我希望他们中至少有一个还活着,能帮我回去。
I hope at least one of them is alive and can help me get back.
罗什福尔,给温特伯爵夫人取十万法郎。
Rochefort, draw 100,000 Francs for the Countess De Winter.
-是的,先生。-哦,还有罗什福尔…那年轻达达尼昂的尸体呢?
– Yes, monsieur. – Oh, and, Rochefort… what about that body of young D’Artagnan?
-他死了。——好。
– He is dead. – Excellent.
那你为什么看起来这么不开心?
Then why do you seem so unhappy?
我的五个手下都向我保证他杀了他。
Well, five of my men have each assured me he killed him.
每个人都在五个不同的地方。
And each of them in five different places.
在每条道路上安排额外的警卫。
Place extra guards on every road.
关闭巴黎的城门直到达达尼昂的尸体被送到我的宫殿。
Close the gates of Paris until D’Artagnan’s corpse is delivered to me here in my palace.
或者他本人被关在巴士底狱。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!