Athos.
这一切听起来有点太方便了。
This all sounds a little too convenient.
地板,教女,危险。
The floorboards, the goddaughter, the danger.
而且,我年轻的朋友最近成为了杰出的王位捍卫者。
And, my young friend has recently distinguished himself as an outstanding defender of the throne.
我亲爱的房♥东,黎塞留的味道。
It smells my dear landlord, of Richelieu.
-滚出去!-我发誓…-先生们。——造币用金属板!
– Now, get out! – I swear… – Oh, gentlemen. – Planchet!
-把这个人带走。-哦,我发誓。
– Remove this man. – Oh, I swear to you.
不,达达尼昂先生。
No, Monsieur D’Artagnan.
-他滚得很好。,哈哈。
– He rolls well. – Ha-ha.
造币用金属板!给我一些钉子和锤子。
Planchet! Get me some nails and a hammer.
也许我可以向房♥东借一些。
Maybe I can borrow some from the landlord.
Wua-ah……
Wua-ah…
啊!
Ah!
嘿!
Hey!
啊!
Ah!
滚出去!
Get out!
哦,先生,先生。你来自天堂。
Oh, monsieur, monsieur. You come from heaven.
没有,小姐。就在楼上。
No, mademoiselle. Just from upstairs.
不管你是谁,我以女王的名义感谢你。
Whoever you are, in the queen’s name I thank you.
现在,求你了,就一会儿。
And, now please, please, just for an instant.
——嗯?哦。——对吧?拜托。
– Eh? Oh. – Alright? Please.
哦。
Oh.
主人,你受伤了。
Master, you’re wounded.
致命的,致命的,在心脏。
Mortally, fatally, in the heart.
我,我去找个医生。
Oh, I’ll– I’ll get a physician.
我永远也恢复不了。
I shall never recover.
看着点,伙计!我在处理女王的事。
Keep watch, man! I am on the queen’s business.
对不起,先生,我这么着急。
Sorry, monsieur, to be in such a hurry.
没有比我更急的了。
No greater hurry than I.
-我爱你。——什么?
– I love you. – What?
我爱你。我爱你。
I love you. I love you.
哦,小姐,我的内心是一场狂暴的风暴。
Oh, mademoiselle, inside me is a raging storm.
从我第一眼看到你。
From the first instant I beheld you.
顺便问一下,你叫什么名字?
By the way, what’s your name?
——康斯坦斯。——康斯坦斯。
– Constance. – Constance.
哦,康斯坦斯。
Oh, Constance.
我自己的。
My own.
我的所有。
My all.
我的血液像激流一样狂怒。
My blood rages like a torrent.
我的心像鼓一样跳动。
My heart beats like a drum.
我从天涯来求你。
I come from the end of the earth to implore you.
你不是说你从楼上来的吗。
I thought you said you came from upstairs.
离你那么远,就是在地球的尽头。
To be as far from you as that is what it takes to be at the end of the earth.
你疯了。
You’re mad.
不,别停。你说话的时候帮我解开后背。
No, don’t stop. Lace me off the back while you’re talking.
哦……
Oh…
我是你的仆人,你的臣民,你的奴隶。
I’m your servant, your subject, your slave.
你的快乐就是我的生命。
Your pleasure is my life.
你的意志,我的法律。
Your will, my law.
我的生命是你的。我的心,我的剑。
My life is yours. My heart, my sword.
你要什么都行。
Anything you demand.
我的最后一滴血。
My last drop of blood.
为什么我要从鞋带开始?
Why do I have to start out on the laces?
我考得不太好,是吗?
I didn’t do very well, did I?
我只是想说我爱你。
I was only trying to say I love you.
也许你该先告诉我你的名字。
Maybe you should’ve told me your name first.
D’artagnan。
D’Artagnan.
D’artagnan ?
D’Artagnan?
著名的剑客。
The famous swordsman.
著名的鲣鸟。
The famous booby.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
我几天前才从乡下来,我…我今天才买♥♥的这些衣服。
I only came from the country a few days ago, I… I just got these clothes today.
著名的达达尼昂。
The famous D’Artagnan.
哦,对不起。我去。
Oh, I’m sorry. I’ll go.
不。
No.
哦,D’artagnan。我和你一样简单。
Oh, D’Artagnan. I am as simple as you are.
我只是个在皇宫工作的女孩…我不习惯恋爱。
I’m just a girl who works at the palace and… I am not used to being in love.
哦,天。
Oh, heavens.
我迟到了。
I’m late.
哦,我迟到了。
Oh, I’m late.
以你的名誉发誓,你不会跟着我。
Swear on your honor you won’t follow me.
但你不能一个人出去。
But you’re not going out of here alone.
相信我。我求你了,相信我。
Oh, trust me. I beg of you, trust me.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
如果你爱我,请,请不要跟着我。
If you love me, please, please don’t follow me.
但是,我…
But, I…
-你让我相信你。- D’artagnan !
– You asked me to trust you. – D’Artagnan!
而你却丢下我去街角找个廉价的约会地点。
And you leave me to keep some cheap rendezvous on a street corner.
哦,别说了。停止。
Oh, stop it. Stop.
是乔治·维利尔斯,白金汉公爵。
It’s George Villiers, Duke of Buckingham.
-英国首相。——白金汉?
– Prime Minister of England. – Buckingham?
很抱歉,亲爱的,但不能让这位先生知道这些事。
I’m sorry, my dear, but the gentleman cannot be left in the possession of such knowledge.
我必须杀了他。
It becomes my necessity to kill him.
哦,陛下。
Oh, Your Grace.
他对女王忠心耿耿,而且我…我爱他。
He is loyal to the queen and besides I… I love him.
禁止黎塞留和他所有的密探冒着被情人的剑刺穿的危险?
Forbade Richelieu and all his spies and then risk being impaled upon a lover’s sword?
哈哈。这是英格兰的命运。
Ha. What a fate for England.
来了。
Come.
请稍等一下。
Be here a moment, please.
陛下,从西班牙来的信使得知您的存在。
Your Majesty, a messenger from Spain has come with intelligence of your presence.
女王陛下。
Her Majesty, the queen.
安妮,我的小安妮。
Anne, my little Anne.
乔治,你千万别来。
George, A thousand times you mustn’t come.
我要来一千次。
A thousand times I shall come.
天啊,帮帮我。
Oh, heaven, help me.
你为什么不明白?
Why can’t you understand?
我只知道我爱你。
I understand nothing except that I love you.
但是地球太小了,上面没有你和我分开的空间。
But the earth is small and there’s no room on it for you and me apart.
哦,亲爱的。
Oh, my darling.
向我承认你还爱着我。
Confess to me that you still love me.
在我的证物中忍♥受你的眼泪。
Bear your tears in my evidence.
我为自己哭泣。为了我的丈夫,为了我的国家。
I weep for myself. For my husband, for my country.
你的国家是明智的。
Your country is wise.
但你丈夫是个白♥痴♥。
But your husband’s an idiot.
但黎塞留的密探无处不在。
But Richelieu’s spies are everywhere.
在我的院子里,在我的卧房♥里。
In my court, in my bedchamber.
-我没有可以信任的人。-你有我。
– I have no one to trust. – You have me.
我有吗?
I have?
黎塞留的密探甚至在你离开英国之前就发现了你要来法国。
Richelieu’s spies discovered you were coming to France even before you left England.
德温特伯爵夫人呢?
And Countess De Winter?
她是在什么亲密的情况下发现这个秘密的?
Under what intimate circumstances did she discover the secret?
安妮!
Anne!
难道我不能相信你吗?
Can’t I even trust you?
我爱你。
And I love you.
我控制不住自己。
And I can’t help myself.
你指责我不忠?
You accuse me of faithlessness?
不。我接受。
No. I accept it.
乔治,我爱你。
George, I love you.
但是你不能再来了。
But you mustn’t come here again.
我不准你到巴黎来。
I forbid you ever to come to Paris.
独自一人,乔装打扮,任凭黎塞留的反派摆布。
Alone, in disguise, at the mercy of Richelieu’s villains.
黎塞留禁止我去当大使。
Richelieu forbids me to come as ambassador.
那我就再也见不到你了。
Then, I shall never see you again.
不,如果我看不出你是个乞丐……如果我不能把你看成大使,那我就把你看成征服者。你明白吗?
No, if I cannot see you as beggar… If I can not see you as ambassador, then I shall see you as conqueror. Do you understand?
——白金汉。-英格兰是我的。
– Buckingham. – England is mine.
法兰西是我的,你也是我的,安妮。
France shall be mine and you shall be mine, Anne.
但是你必须去。
But you must go.
在这里。我把这个送给你作为离别。
Here. I give this to you in parting.
我们不能再见面了。
We must never meet again.
我会珍惜这些,就像我珍惜对你最珍贵的回忆一样,安妮。
I shall treasure these like I treasure my dearest recollections of you, Anne.
正如我珍藏着对我们下次会面的期待。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!