Never mind about that. Tell me about my wife.
但这就是我要告诉你的。
But that’s what I’m telling you.
他让小姐当了狱卒。
He made mademoiselle a jailer.
但这是一个有趣的故事。
But that’s a funny story.
我是不是遗漏了什么?
Did I leave something out?
普朗切特,他把夫人托付给小姐了吗?
Planchet, did he trust Madame to mademoiselle herself?
哦,会有士兵的。
Oh, there was to be soldiers.
他把撒旦托付给天使。
He trusted Satan to an angel.
Planchet,给我备马。
Planchet, saddle my horse.
达达尼昂,你不能去英国。
D’Artagnan, you can’t go to England.
-你会被绞死的。-白金汉会保护我的
– You’ll be hanged. – Buckingham will protect me.
但你会去法国当逃兵。
But you’ll be a deserter in France.
那么,我也是!
I too, then!
哦。
Oh.
他们没告诉我你病了。
They didn’t tell me you were sick.
-让我帮你脱衣服。——不!
– Let me undress you. – No!
-我去叫外科医生。——不!
– I’ll call the surgeon. – No!
-我禁止。-夫人,我…为我祈祷吧。你年轻的时候。你很好。
– I forbid it. – My Lady, I… Pray for me. You’re young. You’re good.
他会听你的。他不听我的。
He will listen to you. He won’t listen to me.
祈祷我死吧。
Pray that I die.
这就是你一直在祈祷的吗?
Is that what you’ve been praying for?
-去死?——是的。
– To die? – Yes.
-我去叫外科医生。——不!
– I’ll call the surgeon. – No!
为我祈祷吧。这是所有。哦,如果你知道,你会祈祷的。
Pray for me. That’s all. Oh, if you knew, you’d pray.
哦,别管我。离开我!
Oh, leave me. Leave me!
-女士,叫外科医生。-她不让
– Ma’am, call the surgeon. – She won’t let me.
她一点问题都没有。她只是在假装。
There’s nothing wrong with her at all. She’s just pretending.
她知道如果我打电♥话♥给外科医生,他就会知道。
She knows if I call the surgeon, he’ll find out.
——是的。-是守卫的艾尔文。
– Yes. – It’s Alvin of the guard.
夫人找你。
My Lady wants you.
-夫人。-天哪。
– My Lady. – Oh, mercy.
上帝啊,让我死吧。
Mercy, let me die.
让外科医生看看你。
Let the surgeon see you.
让外科医生看我?
Let the surgeon see me?
让白金汉知道?
Let Buckingham know?
他会绞死我的。明天,今天。
He’ll hang me. Tomorrow, today.
但我相信你。
But I trust you.
被绞死。一个普通的罪犯。
To be hanged. A common criminal.
英国绞索。
An English noose.
我骗过你吗?
Have I ever lied to you?
我是否曾伪装成真实的自己?
Have I ever pretended to be anything but what I am?
不。
No.
你的D’artagnan……我会立刻杀了他。
Your D’Artagnan… I’d kill him in an instant.
还有白金汉,那个猪,我…
And Buckingham, that swine, I’d…
我就是我。
I am what I am.
我不关心你愚蠢的对与错。
And I have no concern with your silly rights and wrongs.
但是天啊天啊,我可以没有骄傲吗?
But heaven, heaven, may I not have pride?
难道我要死在英国人的绳上吗?
Must I die at the end of an English rope?
我不会说的,我发誓。
I won’t tell, I swear.
哦。一把刀。
Oh. A knife.
你自称为善良的人吗?
Do you lay claim to goodness or don’t you?
你到底仁慈不仁慈?
Are you merciful or are you not?
哦,救救我。
Oh, save me.
给我拿把刀。
Bring me a knife.
让我来结束这一切。
Let me end this.
你怎么还站在那折磨我?
Oh, how do you stand there, torturing me?
哦,哦,我受不了了。
Oh, oh, I can’t endure.
我不能。
I can’t.
放开锚!
Let go of the anchor!
有家,有英格兰。
There’s home, there’s England.
我,我是波那瑟小姐,我,我负责看管一个犯人。
I’m, I’m Mademoiselle Bonacieux, I, I have charge of a certain prisoner.
我…我病了。
I’m– I’m sick.
我不能再承担更多责任了。
I can’t take further responsibility.
陛下不能被打扰。
His Grace can’t be disturbed.
-但我必须见他。-也许明天吧。
– Oh, but I must see him. – Tomorrow perhaps.
我会转告他的。
I’ll give him the message.
她躺在地板上。她都蜷成一团了,就像…女士,我听从你的命令。
She’s laying on the floor. She’s all doubled up, like… Ma’am, I take my orders from you.
但你不是军官,我可以告诉你,在英国,我们不会像你这样对待狗。
But you’re no officer and I can tell you this, we don’t treat no dog in England like you’re treating her.
-我要去看外科医生——不!
– I’m going to the surgeon. – No!
还有其他警卫值班吗?
Are there any other guards on duty?
-是的,女士。-把他们赶走。
– Yes, ma’am. – Send them away.
-但是-你守在她门口
– But– – You stay by her door.
关上窥视孔。
Close the peephole.
我过几分钟就去见夫人。
I’ll be with My Lady in a few minutes.
但我禁止你看,也禁止其他人在你身边。
But I forbid you to watch or to have anyone else around.
是的,女士。
Yes, ma’am.
你派人去请外科医生来好吗?
Will you send for the surgeon?
我认为没有必要。
I don’t think that will be necessary.
我的夫人。
My Lady.
我给你带了一本书。
I, I brought you a book.
停止!
Halt!
圣克莱尔中尉,从法国回来。
Lieutenant St. Clair, returning from France.
我有急事要找陛下。
I have urgent dispatches for His Grace.
请指引我,觐见白金汉公爵大人。
Direct me please, to My Lord, the Duke of Buckingham.
我得向警卫队长报告。
I’ll have to report to the captain of the guard.
跟我来,先生。
Follow me, sir.
停止!停止!
Halt! Halt!
卫兵!卫兵!跟我来!法国人在城♥堡♥里!
Guards! Guards! Follow me! Frenchmen in the castle!
间谍!间谍!士兵们,追赶他们!
Spies! Spies! Soldiers, after them!
啊,是的,波那瑟小姐。
Ah, yes, Mademoiselle Bonacieux.
我相信你来得早一些。
You came earlier I believe.
陛下被您的留言打扰了他要求如果您回来,请您进去。
His Grace was disturbed by your message and asked that if you returned, you be admitted.
那扇门。
That door.
法国人在城♥堡♥里。向下士报告。
Frenchmen in the castle. Report to your corporal.
是的,先生!
Yes, sir!
去囚犯区怎么走?
Which way to the prisoner’s quarter?
-上楼。-陛下被谋杀了!
– Up the stairs. – His Grace has been murdered!
白金汉被谋杀了!
Buckingham has been murdered!
法国人在城♥堡♥里!
Frenchmen in the castle!
法国人在城♥堡♥里!
Frenchmen in the castle!
跟我来,伙计们!
Follow me, men!
康斯坦斯。
Constance.
阿多斯!
Athos!
康斯坦斯,我的妻子。
Constance, my wife.
我的妻子。
My wife.
我的康斯坦斯。
My Constance.
我们永远都没有时间。
We will never have time.
哦,你在笑。
Oh, you’re smiling.
哦,是的,我们有时间。我们当然有时间。
Oh, yes, we’ll have time. Of course we’ll have time.
现在,看着我。看着我。
Now, look at me. Look at me.
继续看着我。
Keep looking at me.
你和我我们会得到你想要的一切。
You and I we’ll have everything you asked for.
是时候恋爱了。
Time to be in love.
抱着我。
Hold me.
在那里……哦,天哪,让我足够坚强,容得下我们俩。
There… Oh, heaven, let me be strong enough for the two of us.
D’artagnan。
D’Artagnan.
我们只有几秒钟的时间,他们就会来到这个房♥间。
We have only a few seconds and they’ll come in this room.
现在没有白金汉保护我们了。
We have no Buckingham to protect us now.
-康斯坦斯。- D’artagnan。
– Oh, Constance. – D’Artagnan.
你一定要来。你也无能为力了。
You must come. There’s nothing more you can do.
听我说!
Listen to me!
德温特还活着!
De Winter is still alive!
法国人!法国人!
Frenchmen! Frenchmen!
我劝你,达达尼昂,在去西班牙的路上迷失自我。
I advise you, D’Artagnan, to lose yourself on the road to Spain.
黎塞留下令逮捕你。
Richelieu has given orders for your arrest.
至于那个女人,忘了她吧。
As for the woman, forget her.
你问的是不可能的事。
You ask the impossible.
这个女人暗♥杀♥了英国首相。
This woman has assassinated the Prime Minister of England.
谋杀了达达尼昂的妻子。
Murdered D’Artagnan’s wife.
你打算怎么做?
What do you propose to do?
找到她。