你又不是土包子。
Well, you’re not just some bumpkin.
一个乡下野猪的儿子。
Some son of a country boar.
你是个绅士。
You’re a gentleman.
当你到巴黎时,记住这一点。
Remember that when you get to Paris.
加斯科尼的达达尼昂人和其他人一样是绅士。
A D’Artagnan from Gascony is as much a gentleman as anybody else.
-也许更多。-是的,父亲。
– Maybe more so. – Yes, father.
现在我把这封信交给德·特雷维尔先生,他是加斯科涅人。
Now I give you this letter for monsieur De Treville, he is a Gascon.
他是国王的火枪手队长。
He’s captain of the King’s musketeers.
我不能再给你什么了。
I can’t give you anything else.
一点建议。几个克朗。
A little advice. A few crowns.
-一匹马。-一匹马?
– A horse. – A horse?
一匹大黑♥马♥?
A great black horse?
一匹马,是的。
A horse, yes.
不是马。不是钱的问题。
It’s not horses. It’s not the money.
这是写给德·特雷维尔先生的信。
It’s that letter to Monsieur De Treville.
记住,最重要的是你是达达尼昂人。
And, remember above all that you are a D’Artagnan.
荣誉是你的财富。
Your honor is your treasure.
你也不是什么男人。
And you are nothing from any man.
我已经教你剑术了。
I’ve taught you the sword, alright.
最轻微的侮辱。最小的假笑。
The slightest insult. The smallest smirk.
我的儿子。
My son.
的父亲。
Father.
先生,我不能容忍♥任何人!
I shall endure nothing, sir, from any man!
再见……——再见。——再见。
Bye… – Goodbye. – Bye.
男孩!
Boy!
我的马。
My horse.
男孩!
Boy!
我的马。
My horse.
你觉得我有趣吗?
You find me amusing?
也许你会发现三英尺的钢铁更有趣。
Perhaps you’ll find three feet of steel even more amusing.
如果你想和你的马一样有趣,那你就没有机会了。
If you are trying to be as funny as your horse, you haven’t a chance.
我不容许任何人说这种话。
I endure no such remarks from any man.
什么雷声。
What in thunder.
先生吗?
Monsieur?
原谅我,夫人,我得先处理一下这个本地的火罐。
Forgive me, My Lady, there’ll be a moment’s delay, while I dispose of this local fire pot.
哪个更重要?
Which is more important?
黎塞留的任务还是你们的争吵?
Richelieu’s mission or your passing quarrels?
你怎么知道他是国王的间谍?
How do you know he’s one of the King’s spies?
但是,夫人,我……
But, My Lady, I…
先生,我恭候您的光临。
Sir, I await your pleasure.
我必须安排一切吗?
Must I arrange everything?
搜索他。如果他有文件,销毁它们。
Search him. If he has any papers, destroy them.
是的,夫人。
Yes, My Lady.
国王的火枪手队长德·特雷维尔先生在哪里?
Where do I find Monsieur De Treville, captain of the King’s musketeers?
在里面,上楼。
Inside, up the stairs.
我该拿你怎么办?
What am I going to do with you?
作为国王的火枪手阿♥拉♥米斯,你会是个很好的牧师。
As a King’s musketeer Aramis, you’d make a fine priest.
还有,你们这些波莎,可以把漂亮衣服挂在上面。
And, you Porthas, a fine structure to hang pretty clothes on.
-阿多斯呢?- III船长。
– Where’s Athos? – III captain.
-病得很重。致命疾病。-那就把我抓回来。
– Very ill. Mortally ill. – Then recapture me.
-你想要什么?-达达尼昂先生。
– What do you want? – A monsieur D’Artagnan.
-他没有信。-那你为什么来烦我?
– He has no letter. – Then why are you bothering me?
-他是加斯科涅人,先生-带他进来
– He’s a Gascon, sir. – Show him in.
你们三个吵起来。
The three of you brawling.
让自己被捕。黎塞留的三个侍卫。
Getting yourself arrested. By three of Richelieu’s guards.
当时你们人数并不多。
When you weren’t even outnumbered.
国王被羞辱了。
The King is humiliated.
原谅我,船长,我迟到了。
Forgive me, captain, I’m late.
——嗯。-你受伤了。
– Hmm. – You’re wounded.
谁告诉国王我们寡不敌众的?他在撒谎。
Who told the King we weren’t outnumbered? He was lying.
告诉我是谁说的,上尉,我要杀了他——是黎塞留向国王报告了这件事。
Tell me who said it, captain, I’ll cut him– It was Richelieu who reported the affair to the King.
对不起,先生们。
My apologies, gentlemen.
解雇。
Dismissed.
德·特雷维尔先生。我请你帮个忙,船长。
Monsieur De Treville. I ask one favor, my captain.
让我亲手为这些人报仇吧。
Let mine be the hand that avenges these men.
我咳嗽得很厉害。
I have a bad cough.
这三位先生恰好是巴黎最好的三个剑客。
These gentlemen happen to be the three best swordsman in Paris.
加斯康,我觉得他们能照顾好自己。
I think, Gascon, they can take care of themselves.
你想要什么?
What is it you want?
成为一名火枪手。
To be a musketeer.
我钦佩你的精神,但你来找我,连一封信都没有。
I admire your spirit, but you have come to me without even a letter.
我有一封信。它被偷了。
I had a letter. It was stolen.
-哦,那只猪,如果我拿到我的-安静,安静
– Oh, that swine, if I get my– – Quietly, quietly.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
先生,是在Desacres。
Well, sir, it was at Desacres.
一个高大丑陋,有疤的男人。
A great tall, ugly man with a scar.
他是一个人吗?
Was he alone?
有一位女士坐在马车里。一位非常漂亮的女士。
There was a lady in a carriage. A very beautiful lady.
他说出她的名字了吗?
Did he speak her name?
不,先生,他叫她“夫人”,但是……-你认识他们吗,先生?-她回来了。
No, sir, he called her My Lady, but… – Do you know them, sir? – She’s back.
-我求你了。告诉我他们的名字。-我要去见国王。
– I beg you. Tell me their name. – I’m going to the King.
达达尼昂,一个人有时会被他的敌人所知。
D’Artagnan, a man is sometimes known by the enemies he makes.
你会接到学员的预约。
You’ll receive an appointment to the cadets.
在适当的时候,你也许会被允许成为火枪手。
In due time you may perhaps be admitted to the musketeers.
先生!
Monsieur!
哦。
Oh.
上尉,谢谢你。我…
Captain, my gratitude. I…
笨手笨脚的白♥痴♥!
Clumsy, big-footed idiot!
你在对一个未来的火枪手讲话。
You are addressing a future musketeer.
未来的火枪手?
A future musketeer?
如果你能把咯咯叫的鸟从你的头发里弄出来。
If you get the cackle birds out of your hair perhaps.
谷仓的院子也不礼貌。
And the barn yard out of your manners.
我对此很反感。
I resent that.
好吧,我给你一切机会,中午在卢森堡公园后面把你的怨恨发泄出来。
Well, I shall give you every opportunity to acquit your resentment behind the Luxembourg at noon.
心甘情愿,先生。
Willingly, sir.
嗯…
Hmm…
说得对,先生们。公爵夫人被脚迷住了。
Fair point, gentlemen. The duchess is swooned by feet.
我会脱掉斗篷然后…我的角!
I’ll rapture my cape and… My cape!
万分抱歉!我要怎么离开这里?
A thousand pardons! How do I get out of here?
在我脚的末端。
On the end of my foot.
我不能忍♥受任何男人的这种侮辱。
I endure no such insult from any man.
也许你会忍♥受我的剑在你的肚子里…-说出时间。一个。——一个。
Perhaps you’ll endure my sword in your belly at… – Name the hour. One. – One.
十二…一个。
Twelve… One.
哦!
Oh!
你让我很尴尬。
You embarrass me.
阿♥拉♥米斯,别告诉我你生活中没有女人?
Oh, now, Aramis, don’t tell me there is no lady in your life?
我的生命是献给精神的,而不是肉体的。
My life is dedicated to things of the spirit, not of the flesh.
我的习惯可能是一个火枪手,我的习惯不是。
My habit may be that of a musketeer, my habits are not.
你先生!
You sir!
-谁,我吗?-对,就是你!
– Who, me? – Yes, you!
等等!
Wait!
我是在跟你说话,先生。
I was addressing you, sir.
你急什么?
What is your hurry?
-哦,不,先生,快点-哦,这样好多了
– Oh, no, hurry at all, sir. – Oh, that’s better.
现在,告诉我。
Now, tell me.
我看起来像会和女人在一起的人吗?
Do I look like a man who spends his time with the ladies?
好吧,如果你不这样做,先生,巴黎一定会回响着女士们的叹息声。
Well, if you don’t, sir, then Paris must echo with the ladies sighs.
我问的不是这个。
That’s not what I asked you.
这些先生坚持说我和女士们在一起浪费时间。
These gentlemen insist that I waste my time with the ladies.
我不能怀孕,先生。
I cannot conceive, sir.
和一位女士在一起,你会浪费一分一秒。
That in the company of a lady, you’d waste a single moment.
中殿……在我割开你的喉咙之前,先把你的脚后跟踩开。
Nave… Take your heel before I take your throat.
阿♥拉♥米斯先生,你的语言。
Monsieur Aramis, your language.
一点钟在卢浮宫后面,你介意反对我的语言吗?
Would you care to object to my language behind the Louvre at 1 o’clock?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
嗯…我们不能约在两点吗?
Uh… couldn’t we make it at 2:00?
你来得正是时候。
Well, you’re in good time.
你的副手呢?
Where are your seconds?
我没时间了,阿多斯先生。
Well, I have no seconds, Monsieur Athos.
我,我昨晚才到巴黎。