…a whole nether month after they’ve stuck me in the ground.
你闹的笑话 米尔德里德 哈哈
The joke is on you, Mildred, ha ha,
我希望他们不会杀了你
…and I hope they do not kill you.
祝以上各事好运
So good luck with all that,
祝其它一切皆好运
…and good luck with everything else too.
我希望并祈祷你能抓到他
I hope and I pray that you get him.
你想让我去局里跟他们谈谈吗
Well, you want me to go down and talk to ’em?
不 我不希望你去局里跟他们谈
No, I don’t want you to go down and talk to ’em.
会有人让他的妈妈
Somebody sending their goddamn mother…
去警♥察♥局找该死的警♥察♥谈吗
…down to talk to the goddamn police?
谈什么
To say what?
去说把你的工作还给你
To say, to give you your job back.
让那个黑人滚蛋
Get rid of that black guy.
他们不会谁的妈妈一句话
Ain’t gonna listen to some guy’s mother…
就挤走黑人的
…asking them to get rid of some black guy.
南方已经不一样了
Things have moved on in the South.
不该这样的
Well, it shouldn’t have!
你被开掉了 他们会给你一笔钱吗
Will they give you some money for being laid off and all?
妈 我把别人扔出了窗户
I don’t know what the compensation scheme is…
我不知道我还有什么补偿计划
…for when you throw a guy out of a window, Ma.
我该提前查的
Guess I should have looked into that beforehand.
让我谷歌♥一下
Let me Google that.
能有几千块吧
A couple of grand, maybe?
你在那干了三年
You been there three years.
不算在警校的五年
Not counting the five years at the academy.
六年
Six…
如果算上你留级的那年
…if you count the year you were held back.
你去哪
Where are you going?
不关你的事
None of your business.
去见你的情妇吗
Off to see your fancy woman?
-我没有情妇 -是啊 我清楚得很
– I don’t got a fancy woman. – Yeah. I know.
你小心点
You wanna watch yourself.
不然你要怎样
Or…or…or you’ll do what?
我打爆你的头 就是这样
I’ll blow your goddamn head off, that’s what.
那新闻你听说了吗
Oh, did you hear the news?
什么新闻
What news?
今天上午迪克逊把韦尔比
That Dixon guy threw that Welby guy…
从窗户中扔出去了
…out of his window this morning.
你在耍我吧
You’re shitting me.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
不是耍我吧
You’re shitting me
天啊 天啊
Holy shit! Holy shit!
天啊
Holy shit!
该死
Fuck!
把家里那个拿来
Go get the other one from the house.
我不该打电♥话♥给消防局吗
Shouldn’t I call the fire department?
去他的消防局
Fuck the fire department.
这火可能就是他们放的
They probably started it.
别做蠢事
Don’t do anything stupid!
卑鄙小人
Scumbags!
去他的 去他的卑鄙小人
Fucking, fucking scumbags!
该死
Shit!
好了
All right!
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
妈 你在做什么
Mom! What the hell are you doing?
好了 很好 走
Yeah. Okay. All right. Good. Come on.
算了 妈 求你了
Leave it! Ma, please!
来不及了
It’s too late!
-罗比 -算了 求你了
– Robbie. – Leave it! Please!
罗比
Robbie!
两只手怎么样
How are those hands?
让我们单独聊聊 谢谢
Give us a minute here. Thank you.
我能问你几个问题吗
Can I ask you a couple of questions?
你想问什么都行
Can ask me all the questions you want,
把我放倒 逮捕我
…you take me down and arrest me.
我不会逮捕你 海斯夫人
I’m not gonna arrest you, Mrs. Hayes.
我没有理由逮捕你
I got nothing to arrest you for.
你现在还没有
Not yet you ain’t.
我们不是敌人
We ain’t all the enemy, you know.
我要折磨死那些混♥蛋♥
I’ll crucify the motherfuckers.
你打算怎么做 米尔德里德
What are you gonna do, Mildred?
你要折磨死他们吗
You gonna crucify ’em?
对 我要折磨死他们
Yeah, I’m gonna crucify ’em.
你要折磨谁
Who you gonna crucify?
那些混♥蛋♥吗
The motherfuckers?
对 我要折磨死那些混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I’m gonna crucify the motherfuckers.
那么那些混♥蛋♥
Ooh, then those motherfuckers…
最好小心点 对吗
…better watch out, all right?
没错
Fucking A.
这是什么鬼
Oh, what’s this shit?
尽管这些被烧毁的广♥告♥牌
And as sad as the spectacle…
显露出一副悲凉的景象
…of these burned out billboards might be,
考虑到威洛比局长的死
…in light of the death of Chief Willoughby,
本台首先怀疑
…this reporter for one…
这是否给三块广♥告♥牌
…wonders if this finally puts an end…
这一奇异事件画上了句号♥
…to the strange saga of the three billboards outside…
这根本不是句号♥ 你个傻蛋
This doesn’t put an end to shit, you fucking retard!
这只是开始
This is just the fucking start!
让这话上你的
Why don’t you put that
《早安密苏里叫醒广播》如何 贱♥人♥
on your Good Morning Missouri fucking Wake Up broadcast, bitch!
我看电视知道
I see on the TV there were a bunch of fires…
昨晚镇子外面起了几场火
…lit outside of town last night.
几场火 是吗
Bunch of fires, huh?
就是那几块广♥告♥牌
Out at those billboards.
我当警♥察♥的时候
Yeah, well, back when I was a cop,
我倒是会关心是谁放的火
I would have been interested in who set those fires,
因为 严格来说 那是纵火罪
because, technically, that’s arson.
但是 我已经不为那帮人卖♥♥命了
But, as I’m no longer employed by those people,
我就根本不在乎了 不是吗
I don’t really give a good goddamn, now do I?
我去接
I’ll get it.
迪克逊家
Dixon residence.
你好 迪克逊 我是塞德里克
Hey, Dixon, it’s Cedric.
队长好 有什么消息吗
Oh, hey, Sarge. Got any news?
-关于什么的 -随便
– News about what? – I don’t know.
比如我的工作之类的
About my job and stuff?
不是 什么
No. No. What?
不是
No. Uh…
安娜·威洛比刚刚过来送了一封信
Anne Willoughby, just dropped in a letter
比尔去世前写给你的
that… Bill wrote you before he died.
写什么了
What’s it say?
我没读 迪克逊 又不是我的信
Oh, I haven’t read it, Dixon. It’s not my letter.
我…我这就过去取
Oh, well, listen, I’ll… I’ll come right down.
我十五分钟后到
Um, I’ll be there in like 15 minutes.
我觉得这样可能不太好
Yeah, I d… I don’t think that’d be such a great idea,
尤其是目前的情况 杰森
things as they stand, Jason.
你手头还有
You… you still got your keys
局里的钥匙 是吧
to the station house, though, right?
对
Yeah.
要不这样 你等大家下班回家之后
Well, why don’t you, come and pick it up
再过来取信
after everyone’s gone home?
我把它放你桌子上
I can leave it on your desk for you.
好的
Oh, okay.
还有
Actually, yeah, then
取完信 你可以
when you’re done, you can… you can
把钥匙留下
just leave the keys
省得我们以后过去取了
you know, save us picking ’em up later.
好的
All right.
杰森 我是威洛比
Jason, Willoughby here.
很抱歉 我已经死了
I’m dead now. Sorry about that.
我有些事情想告诉你
There’s something I wanted to say to you
一些在我生前没能说出口的话