Don’t. Don’t!
好啊
Hi, there.
-你知道谁扔的罐子吗 -什么罐子
– You know who threw that can? – What can?
你呢 甜心 你知道是谁扔的吗
How about you, sweetheart? You know who threw that can?
不 我没
Uh, no, I didn’t really…
谢谢啊 妈妈
Thank you, Mom.
有什么可以为你效劳的吗 先生
And what can I do for you today, sir?
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
名牌上写着呢 你眼瘸啊
Name’s on my tag, man. You hard of reading?
眼瘸
Hard of reading?
不是 这词不错 眼瘸
No, no. That’s good, “hard of reading.”
有点像耳背
Kinda like “hard of hearing,”
但实际上是 眼瞎
but it’s actually “hard of reading.”
听起来像玩文字游戏
Like a play on words or something, huh?
你想干什么
What do you want?
由于昨晚威洛比局长遭遇不幸
I’ve been sent down to take over from…
我受命接管这里
Chief Willoughby in light of last night’s unfortunate event.
你开国际玩笑吧
You have got to be fucking kidding me!
你有证明的文书吗 先生
Do you have any documentation to prove that, sir?
你真的想看我的文书吗 渣滓
You really wanna see my documentation, fucker?
对 看他的文书
Yeah, see his documentation!
让他给你看看
Make him show it to you.
你们这群白佬垃圾就没活干吗
None of you cracker motherfuckers got no work to do?
那词不是种族歧视
Ain’t that racist?
你的手怎么了 迪克逊警官
What happened to your hand, Officer Dixon?
我就是
Oh, I just kinda…
把人扔到窗外时
banged it up a little bit…
受了点伤
while I was throwing some guy out a fucking window.
日常工作
You know, the usual.
是吗
Oh yeah?
警校从来没教过我这个
They never taught me that one at the academy.
你上的哪所鬼学校
Which fucking academy you go to?
安吉拉·海斯的案子怎么样了
How are things coming along on that Angela Hayes case?
管好你自己
How’s things coming along
别多管闲事 怎么样
on the mind-your-own-fucking-business case?
把你的枪和警徽
How are things coming along…
交出来怎么样
on the hand me your gun and your badge?
什么
What?
交出你的枪和警徽
Hand me your gun and your badge.
见鬼
Shit.
就在这儿
In here somewhere.
我找不到我的警徽了
Hey, listen, I can’t find my badge.
真的 可能我弄丢了
No, seriously. Maybe I lost it.
把那个家伙从窗户扔下去时丢的
You know, dropped it when I was doing that window guy.
赶紧滚出我的警局
Just get the fuck out of my station house, man.
怎么了
What’s going on?

I think I…
我被炒了
I think I just got fired.
炒了或者停职了 不确定是哪个
Fired or suspended, I’m not sure which.
被炒了
Fired.
需要帮忙就叫我一声
Anything I can help you with, just give me a holler.
叫米尔德里德·海斯
Give Mildred Hayes…

Okay.
你认识我吗
You know me?
只是通过电视和广播中知道你
Only from the TV… and the radio.
“欢迎来到密苏里”兔多少钱
How much these here “Welcome to Missouri” rabbits go for?
七块
Seven bucks.
上面写了价格
It’s writ right on them.
现在应该不值七块了
Guess he ain’t seven bucks now.
你到这来有什么目的
What you come in here for?
我到这来有什么目的
What I come in here for?
我可能是威洛比的朋友 如何
Well, maybe I’m a good friend of Willoughby’s. How about that?
你是吗
Are you?
或者
Or, you know…
我可能是你女儿的朋友之类的
Maybe I was a friend of your daughter or something.
怎么样
How about that?
你是吗
Were you?
又或者
Or, uh…
也许我就是在她垂死时强♥奸♥她的人
You know, maybe I was the one who fucked her while she was dying.
怎么样
How about that?
你是吗
Were you?
不是
No.
我倒希望我是
I would have liked to.
我在报纸上见过她的照片
I saw her picture in the paper there.
迎宾铃救了你
Saved by the bell, huh?
砸坏了兔子 你欠我七块
You owe me seven fucking dollars for the rabbit.
看来你只能等下次我路过时
Guess you’ll have to get it off me
从我身上搜刮出来 是吧 米尔德里德
next time I’m passing through, huh, Mildred?
我会的
Guess I will.
你不知道见到你我有多高兴
You don’t know how glad I am to see you.
-什么 -那家伙想吓唬我
– What? – That guy was trying to scare me.
你没那么好吓唬
I wouldn’t have said you scare easy.
还有比我更难吓唬的
I ain’t the worst.
有什么需要我帮忙的吗 女士
What can I do for you, ma’am?
我丈夫昨晚在朝自己脑袋开一枪前
My husband left this for you before he shot himself
给你留了这个
in the head last night.
-我很遗憾 威洛比夫人 -是吗
– I’m sorry, Mrs. Willoughby. I… – Are you?
-你真心遗憾吗 -当然是的
– Are you really? – Sure, I am.
这对你来说是完美的结局 不是吗
Well, surely this is the perfect ending for you, isn’t it?
证明了你的广♥告♥牌很成功
It’s proof, that they were successful, those billboards of yours,
不是吗 死了一个警♥察♥
…isn’t it? A dead policeman?
现在可以量化了
It’s quantifiable now.
你是把这事怪在我头上吗
Are you blaming this on me?
没有
No.
这事我不怪你
I’m not blaming this on you.
我只是来把这封信给你
I just came to give you the letter.
我的女儿们在外面的车里
Now my little girls, are out in the car,
所以我最好别留在这聊天了
…so I’d better not stay and chat.
我不知道我们今天接下来要做什么
I’m not quite sure what we’re gonna do for the rest of the day.
在你丈夫自杀当天
It’s hard to know, what to do…
很难知道该做点什么
…the day your husband kills himself.
很难知道该做什么
It’s hard to know what to do.
亲爱的米尔德里德
Dear Mildred…
我是死人威洛比
…Dead Man Willoughby here.
首先 我想为没抓到你女儿的凶手
Firstly, I wanted to apologize for dying…
就决定死去道歉
…without catching your daughter’s killer.
这对我来说十分痛苦
It’s a source of great pain to me,
一想到你认为我不关心此事
…and it would break my heart to think
我就心碎
you thought I didn’t care,
因为我真的关心
’cause I did care.
只是有一些案子
There are just some cases…
你忙得焦头烂额
…where you never catch a break…
却在五年后
…then five years down the line…
有人在酒吧或牢房♥
…some guy hears some other guy…
听到另外一个人吹嘘此事
…bragging about it in a bar room or a jail cell…
整个案子因为愚不可及的行为
…and the whole thing is wrapped up…
而结案了
…through sheer stupidity.
我希望安吉拉的案子也会如此
I hope that might be true for Angela.
我真心这么希望
I really do.
第二 米尔德里德 我得承认
Second, I gotta admit, Mildred,
广♥告♥牌的主意真是太他妈棒了
…the billboards were a great fucking idea.
真是一步好棋
They were like a chess move.
尽管我的死跟它们
And although they had absolutely nothing…
没有任何关系
…to do with my dying…
但我确定镇里所有人
I’m sure that everyone in town…
都会认为有关系
…will assume that they did,
所以我决定支付广♥告♥牌下个月的租金
…which is why, for Willoughby’s counter-move,
这是我回给你的一步棋
I decided to pay the next month’s rent on ’em.
我想这样会很有趣
I thought it’d be funny,
在我入土后
you having to defend ’em…
你还要辩解一个月

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!